It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Warfare Assault, A Physician Speaks Out

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Who is disputing that factories, planes, cars and a myriad of other things are putting harmful chemicals into the air? I'm not.

I'm arguing against the false notion of chemtrails.
edit on 2892016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Why do they include Barium (needed for creating holograms) in their concoction?

You both asked a question and answered it in the same sentence.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

BUT i don't need to pronounce them all. I could however if it was a prerequisite and required of me, but alas it is not.

We can't see the toxicity we're breathing in, but it's there.

bloomberg - agent orange biggest merger happened September 16th

These companies used to sell heroin and Agent Orange. Now, they want to form the world’s largest supplier of seeds and pesticides.

Two giants of the farming and chemical industries agreed to merge Wednesday in a $66 billion deal: the U.S.’s Monsanto and Germany’s Bayer, the original maker of aspirin. It’s the year’s biggest deal and will create the world’s largest supplier of seeds and farm chemicals, with $26 billion in combined annual revenue from agriculture. If the merger goes through, it will combine two companies with a long and storied history that shaped what we eat, the drugs we take and how we grow our food.
Two friends making dyes from coal-tar started Bayer in 1863, and it developed into a chemical and drug company famous for introducing heroin as a cough remedy in 1896, then aspirin in 1899. The company was a Nazi contractor during World War II and used forced labor. Today, the firm based in Leverkusen, Germany, makes drugs and has a crop science unit, which makes weed and bug killers. Its goal is to dominate the chemical and drug markets for people, plants and animals.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

lol yes i guess i did

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I read it.
It says right there that they can spray barium around the sky to make hollowgrams of Jesus and the Moon, and stuff.

It's actually sort of interesting in a geeky way what's going on there. Sort of a EPROM for storing images in.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: tigertatzen

lol yes i guess i did

Except that it isn't. Did you glance at the cite you posted yet?

link   

I'm not aware of any geoengineering going on.

But...
patents and stuff.

link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

No i am not, You should look around once and a while or you may just miss it!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Yeah, I know. It is cool.
And "barium" + "hologram" = "chemtrail"
Of course.

You could even make a holographic lens to burn ants!

edit on 9/28/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

BUT i don't need to pronounce them all.

Sorry - there is a large contingent of folk on the net who think if you can't pronounce it, it's toxic.

Which always raised the question for me, if someone teaches you how to say it, does it become nutritious?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Oh lordy look what I just ate,
Monosodium glutamate...

Can't remember how it goes after that.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

You mean like "dihydrogen monoxide". That stuff is lethal and responsible for millions of deaths.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

lol no ... it wouldn't make it more nutritious that would be absurd!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I did yes. You win the first round!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Atmospheric Geoengineering...

Case Orange ties a 1996 report by top military personnel in the U.S., “Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025” [19] to evidentiary details (like governmental spraying schedules, chemical orders, correct nomenclature used in airline operating manuals, and calls for geoengineering by economists) to support its notion of “heavy involvement of governments at top level in climate control projects.” Owning the Weather in 2025 provides a specific timeline for the use of EnMod technologies in cooperation with the Weather Modification Association (WMA), a business-government group promoting the beneficial uses of environmental modification [20]:

But you know, I am sure they would make public all of their research along the way to this goal!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I did yes. You win the first round!

It's not really win or lose. I'm just trying to point out that a source that says this is true is...questionable.

If you could do free air holograms, I'd be a rich m-f. Many times over. It's not like we didn't give it a try, along with a number of other groups that were funded and staffed out the butt, on any of several waves of RFQs for this.

The military would really LOVE to get this to go. And they've spent untold tax dollars on it, but the problem is, the display of an actual hologram (not a Star Wars or Star Trek script hologram) requires a certain set of behaviors from the medium you're displaying it on. And air doesn't work at all, nor does vacuum.

However, a certain aerospace company I won't mention tried it on for size back about the time I got out of the military, and while they failed (technically, but not fiscally - you make out like a bandit for doing research on this), they did score on how to project sound. Originally, their particular RFQ wanted to be able to display a hologram in free air, animated, with some method for having sound come from the hologram, not necessarily the same method as the display. No hologram came from it, but they got a cool if overly dramatic way to emit sound from a volume of air that also involves lasers. To the best of my knowledge, two units were fielded to Panzer Kaserne, then scrapped a few months later when the President decided it was unethical. Que lastima.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yeah, I know. It is cool.
And "barium" + "hologram" = "chemtrail"
Of course.

You could even make a holographic lens to burn ants!

That would be a very hot commodity in my neighborhood, actually. All of the property is infested with stinging ants.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Case Orange ties a 1996

"Case Orange" is equivalent to Sorcha Faal. A bit of fact with a whole lot of nonsense. Presented by some anonymous group of "experts."

edit on 9/28/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
OMG!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Did you even read what you linked to?!

The crux of the article is about CLOUD SEEDING. That's not even remotely chemtrails lol.

And then there's "case orange". I can understand if you believe in chemtrails if you believe in THAT.
edit on 2892016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
That would be a very hot commodity in my neighborhood, actually. All of the property is infested with stinging ants.

I have the same issue back home. I hate poisoning them because the run-off goes into canals with fish, and I don't want to kill the non-fireant ants.

I found how to burn sulfur smudges on top of the ant pile and it kills the pile without being chemically toxic. But it's time intensive.

I tried getting phorid wasps, too, but the university won't sell them to individuals. The bastards.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join