It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Bernie Sanders a shill for Hillary Clinton ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart
He wasn't a shill, but I think he was blackmailed into being her puppet. He had a 30 year track record of integrity until this past July.

This past July is when Hillary's goons threatened to harm Bernie's wife JANE, unless he danced for Hillary, and smiled while dancing. Based on Hillary's reputation, Bernie knew that the threats were not bluffs.

That fake conspiracy is too nutty for even Julian Assange to touch it lol.

There are several sources stating that Assange said this. Here's one example.
Jane Sanders threatened: conservativedailypost.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Yeah, this claim said that supposedly Guccifer hacked Clintons email on behalf of Putin, Assange was the one to first expose this, and the Kremlin backed up his story, because they have the emails that Assange has no access to, only Putin has seen these emails. But Putin had nothing to do with these hacked emails, it's all a conspiracy from the Democrats to discredit trump and demonize Russia and Putin. Assange said Putin isn't involved in the DNC hacks but somehow Putin has all of Hilary's missing emails.

You see what I'm saying now?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Of course he's a shill. You should've all gotten tipped off when he shouted that rehearsed " I think we're all sick of hearing about your damn emails." That's one of the best things that happened to the Hillary campaign because at that point Bernie told her and his supporters that it was non-issue.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
Quite the shill...

1. Negotiated tens of millons from Clinton Foundation in exchange for not exposing her Wall Street backers.
2. Negotiated tens of millions from Saudi Arabia royalty for not exposing their long-term plan to raise oil prices.
3. Used 20% of recent bribes to pay for access to under-ground elite shelters.
Wait what?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: tweetie
a reply to: AlienView

I think his heart was truly in his campaign. I think he really believed in his chances when he saw how many people believed in him. The nomination was stolen from him and I think he was then brutally compromised in some way behind the scenes to force him to support Hillary. Now he knows the true Hillary.

That's the way I see it.

How was it stolen from him? 9 out of 10 people I see repeating that huge lie are Trump supporters. She won with over 3 million more votes and got most Bernie supporters to get behind her.

How many times will you guys keep repeating that lie? It looks desperate and childish on your part.

She slimed him like she does everyone else.

The entire DNC made sure Bernie wouldn't win.

Take your sanctimonious BS somewhere else.

Exactly, all you do is repeat wingnut headlines that have no base in reality, keep doing that it only helps Hilary in the long run.
The dnc was found to have colluded with the Hillary Campaign... Facts.
edit on 29-9-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Yeah and I'm asking you to give me some evidence of how they did that.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Yeah and I'm asking you to give me some evidence of how they did that.

Did you not see the debacle regarding the DNC chair colluding against Sanders? She had to resign as a direct result. Where have you been the last 3 months?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

1. How would that support the idea that Bernie may have been a shill?

2. Apparently he did. And he was close to pulling it off. Don't forget how many times the establishment Democrats tried to pressure him to drop out, which would have saved them a considerable amount of funds. As in, they could've won the remaining primaries and the nomination by default, and simply saved any funds spent battling Bernie for the general election (which is what they were trying to do).

3. No. The far left only supported Bernie because he spoke about our actual concerns, which the Democratic Party conveniently ignores & sometimes opposes outright. For example, sites like DailyKos & Democratic Underground constantly attacked & banned the far left members for supporting Bernie after Super Tuesday. I'll probably never forgive Markos for the BS he pulled against Bernie supporters (if you don't know what I'm talking about, don't worry about it).

4. For the sake of argument, let's assume this was correct. How would that support your idea of Bernie possibly being a shill? Every primary he contested drained money away from Hillary's campaign. And many of the bridges between Democratic powerbrokers and the far left were severed permanently.

5. ??? Uhh, what's your definition of a "shill"? I thought a shill was basically a surrogate, advocate, or promoter for something.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Im pretty confident he had honorable intentions from the start. His track record is more pure than anyone elses.

Bernies problem wasn't that he wasn't popular or inexperience, but you can't win by playing fair in a game that is controlled by corrupt and thourough to the bone nepotistic sons of bitches and psychopaths.

I have zero doubts that the American people would rather see Sanders as the Dem candidate. But he got run over...

At his age, I think he sat down and faced a harsh truth. Either you support Clinton without doubt or your carreer is more than over. Heck, I'd even consider believing that they threatened the personal safety of someone he holds dear.

So, what would anyone do in his place? It's sad... that's why democracy can't be won by voting, you know what to do..... do it again.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
Of course he's a shill. You should've all gotten tipped off when he shouted that rehearsed " I think we're all sick of hearing about your damn emails." That's one of the best things that happened to the Hillary campaign because at that point Bernie told her and his supporters that it was non-issue.

I phrased the OP wrong - Instead of 'was' I should have said 'Bernie Sanders 'IS' a shill for Hillary Clinton !
He is out campaigning for his fellow candidate of political hypocrisy Hillary right now.

Interesting that the email scandal should have been one of the stronger reasons that Bernie should have used as to
why him over her - And instead he says " I think we're all sick of hearing about your damn emails." !!!

And now he is out campaigning for her.

At 74 he is not going to be running for Pres. again - She probably offered him a cabinet post if elected.

Funny how large a percentage of young voters he inspired.
Part of that inspiration was that he came across as a political maverick and not just because he leaned to the left.

Trump, with all his perceived faults, is also a political maverick - He beat all the political insiders of the
Republican party to win the nomination - He did what Bernie Sanders supposedly was trying to do.

He succeeded - And if he can show a little more political finesse might get a big part of the anti-establishment
vote that was supporting Sanders.

And before some of you 'doubting Thomases' [a corny phrase used by Ronald Reagan] say never
- That's what they said about him winning the Republican nomination.

Donald Trump is the first Republican I've had any respect for in a long time.

So never say never

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

That one line where they said to make people think he's a atheist but then jokingly said he's a Jew?

That? Lol, that's the big conspiracy? I thought you had some hardcore evidence of what the DNC did to cheat Bernie. I thought you had some voter fraud evidence or something real not some line joking about his religion.

You failed.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Trump is a world class con artist, don't ever insult Bernie Sanders by comparing him to that giant 7 foot orange retard.

Even Sanders knows what a scam artist Trump is.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
People are so shocked when they find... out I am Protestant.
I am Presbyterian. And I go to church,
and I love God, and I love my church.
-Donald Trump

"I AM YOUR VOICE

To every parent who dreams for their child, and every child who dreams for their future,

I say these words to you: I’m With You,

and I will FIGHT for you, and I will WIN for YOU."

- Donald J. Trump

God Bless America - Celine Dion

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join