It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Family: 101

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
"Arrest Record, Crimes & Misdemeanors:

o Two negligent collisions, July & Aug 1962 at Houston TX. Fined.

o Two speeding tickets, July & Aug 1964 at Houston TX. Fined.

o Arrested for Disorderly Conduct, December 1966 at New Haven CT. Charges were dropped.

o Arrested for Disorderly Conduct in New Jersey, in 1967.

o At least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine when 30 years old; pled guilty, was fined and suspended from driving. "
-----------------------------------------------

I'm not sure, but I think that these would all be considered misdemeanors, and well, I think someone who has committed a felony might be barred from the presidency, well, if having past convictions of traffic tickets was grounds for barring someone, well, very few people would be able to run.

-----------------------------------------------
4. Laura BuSh in 1963: A Chevrolet driven by Mrs. Bush - then Laura Welch, a high school senior - ran a stop sign and struck a Chevrolet Corvair driven by Michael Douglas - a boyfriend who had ended their relationship. It was a clear night, just after 8 PM (still daylight). Laura, with a girlfriend in the passenger seat, is driving just outside of Midland, near the local Lover's Lane. Laura runs a STOP sign and drives into the intersection of State Highway 349 and Farm Road 868. Her car slams into a southbound Corvair, driven by her "close friend", 17-year-old Michael Douglas. The impact is fatal. He was killed "almost" instantly of a broken neck. NO INVESTIGATION OF MANSLAUGHTER? NO DUI TEST?
----------------------------------------------
They weren't as tough on DWI then as they are now. And, well even now, they are liable to overlook such l"little indescretions" when it some to their friends. A city up here just their police chief resign because he hit someone while driving drunk......and the DA of another town was in the car with him......so, well, although I hate the fact, driving drunk is really treated rather lightly, as long as you aren't a kid, don't kill someone, or have friends in the right place!!
Did they have DUI tests back then?

Why go back 40 years and nit pick anyways.......take a close look at what is going on now in Washington, and you'll find plenty of new goodies to discredit Bush with?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Dawnstar,

"Why go back 40 years and nit pick anyways.......take a close look at what is going on now in Washington, and you'll find plenty of new goodies to discredit Bush with?"

I have to agree with you on this. His past is bad. No doubt about it, but what he and his administration have done since taking office is far worse. Yet the media bias in the US being what it is i.e extremely right wing, none of the faults will be raised.

I have begun to wonder if there is a Trades Description Act in the US and can I sue anyone using the phrase "Land of the Free"?

Cheers

BHR

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Right2Speak

Yeah, this is a great all-American family!

You forgot that W's brother Marvin was head of security at the WTC in 1993 and on 9/11.

Sorry, but isn't that just a bit questionable?

Bottom line is when you have money and power you make even more money, you get away with murder (literally) and never go to battle if you don't want to.

Same has been true always.

[edit on 4/4/05 by AlwaysLearning]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysLearning
You forgot that W's brother Marvin was head of security at the WTC in 1993 and on 9/11.

Sorry, but it that just a bit questionable?

Just a wee bit questionable, as is a lot of information surrounding the Bush family. How people can simply dismiss it all is beyond me.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
You said it sister! But some people will find justification for anything never realizing that the most guilty folks in the world are laughing in their face (all the way to the bank) while demanding "loyalty" in the name of loving their country.

Newsflash - just because you question what your government does, doesn't mean you don't love you country. Maybe, just maybe it means you love your country more and don't like the direction in which its going.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Come on folks, give the guy a break!

Remember how Dubya made a pack with god turning over a new leaf in his life? He's a changed man now.. His satanic behavior is now officially part of his forgotten past, oh, minus the two weeks at Bohemian grove when he participates in mock human sacrifices, drunken homosexual activities and pledges his allegiance to an idol named molec.

Let's not forget that Dubya condemned the most felons to death while governor of Texas. I'm sure a good percentage of those souls were innocent of their crimes, victims of unfair trials, etc.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
and those darn kennedys have lots of skeletons, and made thier family fortune in rum-running.......and don't get me started an all the people that have dropped dead around bubba.....

whats the point exactly? the media should focus on bashing bush ? to what end ? impeachment ? on what grounds ?

seems like closing the barn door after the horse is gone....waste of time....

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
and those darn kennedys have lots of skeletons, and made thier family fortune in rum-running.......and don't get me started an all the people that have dropped dead around bubba.....

whats the point exactly? the media should focus on bashing bush ? to what end ? impeachment ? on what grounds ?

So, by your logic no one who manages to get to power should be held accountable for their actions?

Waste of time? Is your name Dubya?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Syrinx,

Is there something in the water in the US at the moment?

How did a country of such free thinkers become such sheep?

Cheers

BHR

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
my point is simple, whatever you want to hold w accountable for, you can't just single him out, you have to go and get every president still alive, they all have skeletons and have things to hide.

Is this really a surprise ? Are you all that naive ? News flash, politics is full of dirty tricks, and nice guys finish last......

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Syrinx,

How many ex-presidents are left alive?

Surely, crime prevention is better than punishing after the fact???

Impeach Bush Jr now and prevent the future crimes.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   

my point is simple, whatever you want to hold w accountable for, you can't just single him out, you have to go and get every president still alive, they all have skeletons and have things to hide.

Is this really a surprise ? Are you all that naive ? News flash, politics is full of dirty tricks, and nice guys finish last......

Not if we all stand up and shout that we're mad as hell, sick and tired of the outright lies and manipulations and that we want accountability. If we all did it - no matter where we live I think there could be change. They do what they want precisely because we have been sheep and let them.

It used to be that elections was the way to have our voice heard...no more it seems.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Not if we all stand up and shout that we're mad as hell, sick and tired of the outright lies and manipulations and that we want accountability. If we all did it - no matter where we live I think there could be change. They do what they want precisely because we have been sheep and let them.

It used to be that elections was the way to have our voice heard...no more it seems.

maybe its because I'm older than 30, but I don't think the on a federal level, politicians give a *#%@ about anything but polls and votes, they tell us what we want to hear and then push ther own agenda once in office.
local politicians can be very different, but it seems like once they get in the big time, the system takes over......most presidents are straw men for the bankers anyway, imo

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillHicksRules
Dawnstar,

"Why go back 40 years and nit pick anyways.......take a close look at what is going on now in Washington, and you'll find plenty of new goodies to discredit Bush with?"

I have to agree with you on this. His past is bad. No doubt about it, but what he and his administration have done since taking office is far worse. Yet the media bias in the US being what it is i.e extremely right wing, none of the faults will be raised.

I have begun to wonder if there is a Trades Description Act in the US and can I sue anyone using the phrase "Land of the Free"?

Cheers

BHR

Media Bias right wing in American?!!? That is a false stantment!

www.mediaresearch.org...

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

that statement has to be the truest thing ever posted. but besides me and a few others, totaling to probably no more than 100, who is willing to stand up? people are more worried about bills and personal gratification. it still amazes me that the rapture will happen and people still won't believe in Jesus. the majority needs a wake up call, but another 9/11 will happen before that occurs.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Boatphone,

Did you actually read that article you linked to?

Cheers

BHR

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Boatphone,

Did you actually read that article you linked to?

Cheers

BHR

Ahh, yeah I did. Did you??

Twice as many Americans believe news organizations are liberally (51 percent) rather than conservatively biased (26 percent).

Not only do a majority of Republicans (by three-to-one) and independents (by two-to-one) see the news media liberally biased, Democrats do as well. Forty-one percent of Democrats perceive the media as liberally biased compared to 33 percent of Democrats who see it as conservatively biased.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Boatphone,

How many Americans believe in God?

How many believe in Allah?

What people believe does not make something true.

What your "article" does not deal with is who owns the media and where there money goes to and comes from.

Try researching that.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
These are some weak arguments.

Instigator: "Don't you believe it is both disgraceable and dishonorable for our president to have a DUI conviction on his record? Doesn't this anger you?"

Frosty: "DUI? What is that, punishable by death? C'mon now, what man doesn't have a DUI on his record? Look, I got a statement right here regarding my DUI conviction from August 2003. Doesn't mean I am a bad man."

Instigator: "So you believe that regarding his conviction, that it is not dishonorable or unrighteous to have such a polluted past as President Bush?"

Frosty: "Ah, hell no. What's dishonorable and disgracing is what that ****** Clinton did in the White House."

Instigator: "Oh, I see."

Just trying to do my best Dave Chapelle jury selection skit for the OJ trial.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Boatphone,

How many Americans believe in God?

How many believe in Allah?

What people believe does not make something true.

What your "article" does not deal with is who owns the media and where there money goes to and comes from.

Try researching that.

Cheers

BHR

I see you need an example CNN one of the largest and most watch 24 news channels in America. Who is it owned by. Ted Tunner. Mr. Tunner is a well know left-winger and supports left-wing causes and ideas, this comes through in CNN coverage of events. Also, he was married to Jane Fonda for Gods sake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join