It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Right2Speak
If this information does not seem believable to you, please research it and provide proof of inaccuracies. Otherwise, help forward the information to stop the wall of secrecy.
Originally posted by djohnsto77
1. Prescott Bush: President Bush's grandfather was a director of a bank seized by the federal government because of its ties to a German industrialist who helped bankroll Adolf Hitler's rise to power. Bush was cited for TRADING WITH THE ENEMY and providing gas, military equipment and WMD to Hitler to assist Hitler in murdering millions of Hebrew people. This is how the BuSh family derived their wealth! While American soldiers were fighting the Nazis in WWII, a few of the companies Precott managed were seized under the Trading with the Enemy Act because they were selling fuel to, and laundering money for, the Nazis.
This has been debunked. Prescott Bush's shares in a German company were seized by the U.S. government along with German assets owned by all Americans, and he was compensated financially for the loss. The Jewish Anti-Defamation League has cleared the Bush family of any wrongdoing and of helping the Nazis in any way.
2. President George HW BuSh: Reportedly, HW skipped school and requirements to become the youngest WWII Navy pilot, and then bailed out of a plane - killing his alive crewmates with the one parachute. Reportedly, George HW was addicted to Halcion and was the reason he vomited on the Prime Minister of Japan in 1992. Reportedly, George HW had a LONG xtra-marital affair with his mistress, Jennifer Fitzgerald. Reportedly, George HW has had business dealings with the bin Laden's for a LONG time and was eating lunch with Osama's brother on September 11, 2001 (CARLYLE GROUP). Jan 1, 2002: Zalamy Khalilzad is appointed by Bush as special envoy to Afghanistan. [BBC, 1/1/02] Khalilzad once lobbied for the Taliban and worked for an American oil company that sought concessions for pipelines in Afghanistan. it goes on and on...
George H.W. Bush was a World War II hero, I won't dignify this comment further.
3. George W BuSh had a criminal history prior to taking the White House presidency. How could a man with an arrest record become president?
Arrest Record, Crimes & Misdemeanors:
o Two negligent collisions, July & Aug 1962 at Houston TX. Fined.
o Two speeding tickets, July & Aug 1964 at Houston TX. Fined.
o Arrested for Disorderly Conduct, December 1966 at New Haven CT. Charges were dropped.
o Arrested for Disorderly Conduct in New Jersey, in 1967.
o At least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine when 30 years old; pled guilty, was fined and suspended from driving.
If all these are true, who cares? These are all minor. Anyway there's nothing in the constitution banning anyone from being elected president due to a past crime. High crimes and misdemeanors refer to crimes committed in office, such as Clinton's.
On May 27, 1968, George Bush Jr. was 12 days away from losing his student draft deferment, at a time when 350 Americans a week were dying in combat in Vietnam. The National Guard, seen by many as the most respectable way to avoid Vietnam, had a huge waiting list -- a year and a half in Texas, over 100,000 men nationwide. Yet Bush and his family friends pulled strings, and the young man was admitted the same day he applied, regardless of any waiting list.
+ Took a 2 month vacation in Florida after 8 weeks in the Guard.
+ Skipped Officer Candidate School and got a special commission as 2nd Lt.
+ Skipped all his medical exams after they started drug tests. 1972, Bush Sr. arranged for his son to do community service at an inner city Houston charity allegedly for coc aine arrest while in the National Guard.
??? HOW DOES A MAN gain entrance to the National Guard with an arrest history and driving citations? Was George W in Community Service when he was AWOL for one year in the Guard???
The Texas Air National Guard commander said George W. Bush received no special treatment in the Guard. While there was a waiting list in some guard positions, no such waiting list existed for pilots. George Bush remained in the guard full-time long enough to become a full-fledged jet pilot.
4. Laura BuSh in 1963: A Chevrolet driven by Mrs. Bush - then Laura Welch, a high school senior - ran a stop sign and struck a Chevrolet Corvair driven by Michael Douglas - a boyfriend who had ended their relationship. It was a clear night, just after 8 PM (still daylight). Laura, with a girlfriend in the passenger seat, is driving just outside of Midland, near the local Lover's Lane. Laura runs a STOP sign and drives into the intersection of State Highway 349 and Farm Road 868. Her car slams into a southbound Corvair, driven by her "close friend", 17-year-old Michael Douglas. The impact is fatal. He was killed "almost" instantly of a broken neck. NO INVESTIGATION OF MANSLAUGHTER? NO DUI TEST?
Yes, Mrs. Bush was involved in a fatal car crash when she was 17. This has had a profound affect on her life and she has repeatedly said that she is sorry for any involvement she had in the accident.
5. Neil Mallon Bush is the third son of George and Barbara Bush and the younger brother of president George W. Bush. Neil Bush is best known for his business failures -- particularly the collapse of Colorado's Silverado Savings and Loan, of which he was a director. In 1990, Bush paid a $50,000 fine and was banned from banking activities for his role in taking down Silverado, which actually cost taxpayers $1.3 billion. A Resolution Trust Corporation Suit against Bush and other officers of Silverado was settled in 1991 for $26.5 million. And the fine wasn't exactly paid by Neil Bush. A Republican fundraiser set up a fund to help defer costs Neil incurred in his S&L dealings.
So what does Neil have to do with the President? Clinton's brother was jailed for coc aine possession. Do you blame Bill for that?
6. George Bush's other brother, Jonathan J., the only principal in the New York firm of J. Bush & Co., was barred from trading with the general public for one year for violating Massachusetts registration laws, fined $30,000 and ordered to buy back stocks sold to clients during the preceding 43 months. A "dismayed" regulator told a reporter that "anyone who has been notified that he is violating state law and continues to do so certainly exemplifies a cavalier attitude."