It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump believes another conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Google search engine was suppressing the bad news about Hillary Clinton

trump said at a rally tonight.
the lie started by russians and popularized by the far-right breitbart seemingly only believed by idiots however, because its so easily debunked.

trump has made a play for the stupid side of conspiracies, chinese created global warming, a lie he lied about at the presidential debates now, he just believes its kinda, sorta natural.
he's a birther, trying wrongly to blame clinton somehow.

the republican party destroyed [url=https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&es&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj_1tLHt7PPAhUqKsAKHVwUDXcQFggcMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wi kipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FSwift_Vets_and_POWs_for_Truth&usg=AFQjCNEFGxnSPmU4d3D6j12bmJ5I6zyMxQ&sig2=1OTjazeiIUguV2ZmOTL63A&bvm=bv.134495766,d.ZGg]kerry[/ur l] with swiftboat lies, tried and failed with birtherism and, and so far have used emails, blackberries, benghazi, health and a husband against clinton, proving the party isnt ashamed to use lies to forward themselves

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

I love the people with a hard on for Trump. I get to read about the man I'm voting for so much more because of all you. I thank you for that, for giving him more publicity.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

Google search engine was suppressing the bad news about Hillary Clinton

trump said at a rally tonight.
the lie started by russians and popularized by the far-right breitbart seemingly only believed by idiots however, because its so easily debunked.

trump has made a play for the stupid side of conspiracies, chinese created global warming, a lie he lied about at the presidential debates now, he just believes its kinda, sorta natural.
he's a birther, trying wrongly to blame clinton somehow.

the republican party destroyed [url=https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&es&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj_1tLHt7PPAhUqKsAKHVwUDXcQFggcMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wi kipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FSwift_Vets_and_POWs_for_Truth&usg=AFQjCNEFGxnSPmU4d3D6j12bmJ5I6zyMxQ&sig2=1OTjazeiIUguV2ZmOTL63A&bvm=bv.134495766,d.ZGg]kerry[/ur l] with swiftboat lies, tried and failed with birtherism and, and so far have used emails, blackberries, benghazi, health and a husband against clinton, proving the party isnt ashamed to use lies to forward themselves

What? Can you at least make proper sentences and paragraphs?

edit on 28-9-2016 by Orionx2 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I believe in a lot of conspiracies too...kinda why I am on this site.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
... a known buffoon repeats another debunked conspiracy theory.

And the buffoon's sycophants swoon over his ... er ... buffoonery?

Another day at the ATS Rock.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
But does he believe in the "vast right wing conspiracy" that the big question.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
A conspiracy theorist as president?

Madness!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
It is a fact that HRC's campaign in 08 started the birther conspiracy. And Kerry got it from his own fellow soldiers. Vets which I would believe long before I would believe anything some leftist statement on this site. But, it is clear you are a Killary groupie that will believe anything the left says even though your leftists put up the worst possible candidate for president in Clinton, a known pathological liar, criminal, and one who you could never trust your lives with nor believe anything the woman or whatever it is says. You must be one of her paid shills trying to save the sinking ship Clintonian Titanic. It won't work here and after the panic set in among the leftists I see all types coming out from under their rocks to try and save a campaign for an epic failure of a candidate!

Muahahahahahahahahahaha!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
China didn't create global warming, the countries that bought their products and wanted them cheap are the ones who created global warming. Instead of the USA and their businesses doing something to meet emissions, they exported the creation of the products to China. I put the blame on those who abandoned business here just to save a buck.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Funny thing is as of late is that "conspiracies" are learned to be reality and though inconvenient for some it is nice to know the truth is coming out. Sad part is even with the truth being exposed the wrongdoers, too big to jail, are getting a free pass along with all their co-conspirators.

A majority of our government, most of the media, and half of the citizens of this country are corrupt, self serving idiots.

Trump ain't peaches and cream and he may be a wolf in sheeps clothing but the alternative is wolf who says and does everything for power and influence!

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Let me get this straight, Trump abruptly ended his interview with Larry King because, according to his campaign, he didn't want it to end up on RT. And now he becomes a voice for Russian conspiracy. He's insane in the membrane.

top topics

join