It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gary Johnsons Sarah Palin Moment. Gary Johnson: ‘I’m having an Aleppo moment’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
www.msnbc.com...

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews asks Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson and his running mate Bill Weld a series of questions, including who is their favorite foreign leader.

He froze! He couldn’t even name one….The guy couldn’t name one favorite foreign leader

Pressed by Chris Mathews he named the ex president of Mexico. Pressed for which president he couldn’t name him!

His VP William Weld bailed him out by naming ex-president of Mexico Fox

edit on 28-9-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
www.msnbc.com...

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews asks Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson and his running mate Bill Weld a series of questions, including who is their favorite foreign leader.

He froze! He couldn’t even name one….The guy couldn’t name one favorite foreign leader

Pressed by Chris Mathews he named the ex president of Mexico. Pressed for which president he couldn’t name him!

His VP William Weld bailed him out by naming ex-president of Mexico Fox

Sponge Bob is more qualified.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Who is your favorite foreign leader?

Personally, I don't have one I am just curious if others do.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

The leader of that country...
You know, the one with people and stuff.

I can't think of its name. Or his.
But he's my fav.

edit on 9/28/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I like Garys products, I would love to hike with his goofy ass and Im also a libertarian BUT NO. I have to vote Dump for jobs, Gary is cool but zi don't want him as prez.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Ugh, I see two republicans sitting there. I just cannot bring myself to vote Johnson-Weld. There has been only one other time that I didn't vote Libertarian since 1992 and that's when Bob Barr was the nominee. The Libertarian party has been taken over by republicans.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Strange what did Gary Johnson do when confronted by Mathew’s simple question he couldn’t answer?

He sniffed just like Trump did.

I guess he and Trump both had some of the same batch of bad coke

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Strange what did Gary Johnson do when confronted by Mathew’s simple question he couldn’t answer?

He sniffed just like Trump did.

I guess he and Trump both had some of the same batch of bad coke

Yeah, Hillary should stop cutting it with baking soda.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

He did name Shimon Perez and then Matthews badgers him about living. I don't recall Matthews specifying life as a criterion. A world leader is/was a world leader and why couldn't he list one who is living or dead?

For example, I could have mentioned someone like Churchill or maybe Reagan or Thatcher or possibly Washington as a world leader I admired. All the them were world leaders and that's what Matthews said he wanted initially. After the name came out and it was one who had very recently died, Matthews seems to have added the living bit as a gotcha moment which I think was hitting below the belt.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

There was a time when they actually put coke in coke. Thus came the line It's The Real Thing ...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Kim Jong Un?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

He made more sense when he was smoking weed...

new topics

top topics

join