It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Video -- Backward Satanic Message -- 9/28/2016

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21

But I don't think you really understand what I'm saying, anything flipped and distorted can be made to sound evil.

Do you hear what your saying: — made to sound evil.
Sounding evil is perfect for subliminally satanic messages, which is a special mode of divination.

originally posted by: crimsongod21
Hell sensationalist were all over this in the 70s look at what they said about Kiss, black Sabbath and other notable metal bands from the era.

Were or are any of them practicing Satanists?

To reveal these well-kept secrets to the average person would assure that those in control would no longer retain their power.
edit on 28-9-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

On your first message.... Yes it would be a perfect way if you wanted to scare the he'll out of every halfwit between here and Timbuktu. The saying goes you catch more flys with honey... Also there is a reason the devil was described as having a silver toung.
An evil message is much more easily disiminated in an up beat happy manner, thus the subliminal message you think you are listing to something happy fun and great when just behind in the same frequency the real message is being pumped into your cerebral cortex.

And onto the second.... If revealing that the members of kiss and or black Sabbath were practicing Satanist it would honestly boost record sales not be subversive to the cause. But really it is besides the point, what I was trying to convey was that its easy to flip and skew any sound bite to make it seem more sinister than it is. Especially when you pick and choose what sound bites to use. Now if you can provide a full speech where when flipped and altered she speaks in "devil speak" we can talk but when you search through sound bites to find one that fits your narrative it hold little to no worth. If you were to say those same exact words in that order guess what when flipped and altered they would sound the same.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

An evil message is much more easily disiminated in an up beat happy manner, thus the subliminal message you think you are listing to something happy fun and great when just behind in the same frequency the real message is being pumped into your cerebral cortex.

Exactly!
Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton Teamed Up to Woo the Kids, it's a rally. They where soaking it in.

Now if you can provide a full speech where when flipped and altered she speaks in "devil speak" we can talk

Be my guest, here is the full speech. Time mark 1:37:51
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
For those curious of what Hillary fully said,

"The next 40 days, will determine the next 40 years. So I'm going to close my campaign the way I started, my public service and my career. Fighting for kids and family, that's been the cause of my life, and it will be the mission of my presidency."

Notice Hillary said, "Fighting for kids ."

Satanic rituals involves the wealthy and powerful of the world elite, in which children are abducted and brainwashed or bred for sacrifices.

Hillary is the NWO skeleton key that wants to kill all your children.

Hillary wants to take your kids in for the full regimen, over 100s of vaccines and brainwashing programs. So roll up their sleeves and let them have the convulsions and seizures like Hillary.

Sacrifice them for Soros and Rockefeller's so they can contol the whole world. Be prepared to join 40 years of darkness, and Hail Satan!

edit on 29-9-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
A+ for listening to - who knows - how many Clinton speeches in reverse to find that? Epic.
F for believability.

F for originality. It was just a matter of time...

George W. Bush is the Antichrist
Is George Bush The Antichrist?
Obama the Antichrist?
Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ
To give a handful of examples.

And other nice people:
Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou Was Born on 6-16 - Is He The Antichrist?
Prince William is the Anti-Christ
Is the new royal baby the antichrist?
Is Morgan Freeman the AntiChrist?
And dozens more...

This is a particularly good one:
Is Pope Francis the last pope before the alien-hybrid antichrist

Oh wait. Someone already did Is Hilary Clinton the Anti - Christ?

Satanists...
I beheld Satan falling as Baraq “O” Bamah
The 666, Obama, and 09/11/12 (WHAT EVERYONE MISSED)
President Bush and Newt Gingrich involved in satanic ritual.
Bush's Satanist Link To Anton Lavey, Leader of Satanist Church

Round and round we go. Apparently every person that has ever been in a position of power was a satanist. Or the Antichrist.

But somehow the world keeps turning. The sand keeps going through the hourglass without the fourth horseman arriving... All these Antichrists and Satanists are sure crappy at being the most evil of evil... Unless the Rapture already took place and we are the ones that were left behind to suffer on earth for a thousand years. Sure feels like it.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

You're just making stuff up now aren't you?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

EVEN if this were the case and Clinton was on an evil mission...

WHY in hell would she TELL you about it?!? This isn't Austin Powers or any cliched action film where the baddie tell you his or her plan in advance!

Why would she go to the trouble of admitting she's evil, in reverse no doubt, so that internet plebs with nothing better to do would discover it and reveal her sinister intentions?

It makes no sense.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
As someone who has worked with samples, I can tell you sound is so subjective that it can be made to say anything (mainly because of a limited amount of very similar sounds.)

OP: I Promise you, give me an hour's worth of your speech and I can make you subliminally say that your are a Trans Fairy from the land of Oz spreading magic cotton candy to republican grandmothers.

For someone who has worked with sound and sampling for more than a decade, I can tell you coded messages in backwards recordings is some of the biggest crock of s### out there.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Thanks for the post, I love the reverse speech topic.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Um...........Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just no.

She clearly said, "Trump will win, I am sick". If you can't hear it, you just aren't listening.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

you mean, evil masterminds don't reveal their entire plan just before they kill you? (or try to) Seems like such a waste of a good plan. I can totally get why they would do it. I mean, sharks with frickin lazer beams.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I don't need to hear anything backwards to know that all politicians are evil.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

text of backwards lyrics :

Plaaaay backwards,
Hear why its sung here, oppositioner..
Allll on track, all arriving
They all sing, and they are one.
Shall I loathe you now, parishoner?
Oh hear Him, Christian within me.
It stirs my sin; the river,
Oh, she swells with our lousiness.
All my life will end for him?
We're all out of signs,
I know I'm sorta shocked
To hear The Lord,
My God now will save me!
Oh I will n'er be saved,
Because I live with Satan..
One wish today;
That you'll all pray for
Three who will make it here late.
Pray now and you'll see..
The 'Lord' turned me on,
But, oh, I was the shaggy fool..
Clothed in agony,
Lost at a height.
There's no escaping it,
Nor his woes..
So here's to my Sweet Satan.
The other's little path
Would make me sad,
Whose power is faith.
He'll give those with him 666.
And all the evil fools,
they know he made
us suffer sadly.
Ohohohoh...
"Family won't get loose,
They're offered me."
Always soothes the worker.
Always will be as we know now
"I see ruins," said he,
"the world they offered me?
Who wished the Lord's fall?"
If we lose feather,
Say you'll save me!

And no wimps can bend the rules..
And no wimps can do..

Hunt next to the shore,
'Cause they see all from there,
See here's the news,
Who walks with mute grief!
Perhaps no-one found thee...
"Heavy, lift me out,"
Spake the Reve,
"Someday, failed, we'll lose one line-up,
They've gotta leave forsaken."

And no wimps can do..
And no wimps can do...

He, who say the lords
Thoth have our laws,
Maat must be superb. Mass is ended..
Over there,
He who should learn thee.
Any moot that serves by my sworn music,
I wish it with snow be shushed,
All for my mass's sake.
Hear why its sung,
here, oppositioner, Ohh..
He who should show
May make his show worthy,
To look, for us, odd.. sickly,
There's one chance - take his show.
Hold thy head,
Hear why its sung here. oppositioner.
Who owns this earth built below?
Oh sweet Israel...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I would support any American presidential candidate whose manifesto included sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads, regardless of either forward or reversed speech.

Ok, maybe I'm not American, but still... they'd get my proverbial vote!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

I think this is where ATS was in the early days!

I remember alot more possession and demonology crack pots around 2010 or so LOL

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
Really? This is what ATS has descended to?

REALLY???

This is ATS's roots! ATS has 'descended' to aggregating news stories.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AudioOne
As someone who has worked with samples, I can tell you sound is so subjective that it can be made to say anything (mainly because of a limited amount of very similar sounds.)

I challenge you to try it on the same Hillary speech with no edits, only using reverse at normal speed. Find a backward message that will be in context with her, and her speech.

I used a set of backward words that is complete in itself, they have meaning to her speech and to herself. If you can do that I would be impressed.

It doesn't count if you find one backward word and has no connection to the subject.

So yeah, go for it!

OP: I Promise you, give me an hour's worth of your speech and I can make you subliminally say that your are a Trans Fairy from the land of Oz spreading magic cotton candy to republican grandmothers.

Ok, prove it to me! Show me your talent on that same Hillary speech. Make her say, "Trans Fairy from the land of Oz spreading magic cotton candy to republican grandmothers," in context with her speech, only using reverse.

If you can do that I will have faith in your audio wizardry!

For someone who has worked with sound and sampling for more than a decade, I can tell you coded messages in backwards recordings is some of the biggest crock of s### out there.

You probably will never even notice that you're being controlled with subliminal backward messages that are intentional, they require brevity and secrecy to the highest order, especially to the likes of a Satanist.

Stretching a toilet .wav to sound like angels singing doesn't mean someone is an expert in code or in subliminal messages.

edit on 29-9-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I would like to add this to the thread, it just hit me.... flashes of genius lol....

"The next 40 days, will determine the next 40 years. So I'm going to close my campaign the way I started, my public service and my career. Fighting for kids and family, that's been the cause of my life, and it will be the mission of my presidency."

Notice Hillary said, "The next 40 days, will determine the next 40 years."

She is using the number 40 en.wikipedia.org...(number)

The number 40 is used in Jewish, Christian, Islamic, Middle Eastern and other occult traditions.

Every eight years, the planet Venus forms a pentagram and returns to its original point every forty years, with a forty day regression. The number forty has significance in religious and occult symbolism.

Enki is a god in Sumerian mythology, later known as Ea, he was sometimes referred to in writing by the numeric ideogram for "40," occasionally referred to as his "sacred number. en.wikipedia.org...

Satanist believe Enki is Satan.

edit on 30-9-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'm sitting here eating lunch going over this, then of course I see more hidden words in Hillary's speech.

"The next 40 days, will determine the next 40 years. So I'm going to close my campaign the way I started, my public service and my career. Fighting for kids and family, that's been the cause of my life, and it will be the mission of my presidency.

Anagrams with words without repeating them:-- text in capital letters

dEtermine serVIce Life = EVIL -or-
DEtermine serVIce Life = DEVIL
dayS yeArs sTArted missioN = SATAN
puBlic bEen cAuse kidS nexT = Beast
cLose pUbliC fIghting For causE pResidency = Lucifer

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join