It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This one picture sums up the entire Clinton investigation nicely

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Nailed it! Good find...not suprised

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

Let me ask you something, man. You're obviously British and you aren't here, you aren't submersed in the culture here, you aren't surrounded by these idiots i.e. politicians on the regular. So, why do you think you know that what the OP is saying is "bollocks"? You don't see me commenting on the state of affairs with Theresa May, right? That is bc I don't know much about Parliament. Certainly not enough to attempt to call someone's opinion ridiculous because that is what you're doing with little experience in our country.
The OP is correct. And yet, you seem to believe that it wasn't rigged. Explain yourself as to specifically why you believe that.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Double post

edit on 29-9-2016 by ColdChillin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

It doesn't make you question the ability of someone to remain indifferent if they don't even have the common sense not to advertise for the person this is all about??? Seriously? It's like showing up to a Manson parole evaluation wearing a shirt with his face on it. "Nah, guys. It's cool. I can set aside my very clear bias."

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I think people may be reading more into this than it really is. I am pretty sure that is not a campaign badge at all, it is a brooch from Hermes, they do a range of products that feature H.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran

originally posted by: Martin75

I'm surprised Comey didn't go ahead and wear his.

His is tattooed on his ass.

More like branded like cattle.
This sow belongs to the Clinton farm.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DeepCoverUK

And then she chooses this garment on this day...? Smooth...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeepCoverUK

I think people may be reading more into this than it really is. I am pretty sure that is not a campaign badge at all, it is a brooch from Hermes, they do a range of products that feature H.

Cheers

oh... you mean this:

Is not a gold version of this?

Which just happens to be for sale at:

wait for it

wait....

ding!

shop.hillaryclinton.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Well ya just can't have a bipartisan Congressional committee if only the Republican members of Congress are involved. Can you find me a Congressional investigative panel in the past that was completely partisan? If so, that would be the real problem.

News flash - Members of Congress who are Democrats are voting for her. If she wasn't wearing the broach, would that change anything? Still a member of a bipartisan committee who will be voting for Hillary. Not much different than me saying something like, "That Senator grilling Hillary has a Make America Great Again pin on his suit coat. He is obviously tainting this inquiry because he's a Trump supporter!"
edit on 29-9-2016 by usernameconspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Oh wow...

Thanks for the close up image, it makes it really clear. You are correct, they are the same

I wonder if she paid for this golden trinket, or if it was a gift?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

There is no need for any news links or any other BS.... that picture says it all loud and clear.

/r/The_Donald

The alt-Right Reddit thread with the racist comments..

In case you forgot the source of the Pic...

There is nothing in the rules that forbid campaign paraphernalia in Congress...

And no doubt GOP would be wearing Trump pins everywhere this season if they weren't so damned ashamed of him.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

There is no need for any news links or any other BS.... that picture says it all loud and clear.

/r/The_Donald

And no doubt GOP would be wearing Trump pins everywhere this season if they weren't so damned ashamed of him.

Neither that picture nor this thread is about Donald Trump. It has nothing to do with him what so ever. Nice deflection attempt though.

edit on R362016-09-29T14:36:46-05:00k369Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R372016-09-29T14:37:10-05:00k379Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Definitely didn't play the Trump card.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
There's not a banker in the US who doesn't want the clintons back in the big chair.

That means there's not a handful of government authority figures who don't want a clinton back in the big chair.

If she went down, they'd all go down with her. Plain and simple- they won't let her fail. Even if it means plummeting the country into civil war.

or..............maybe they simply don't want a sociopathic, narcissistic, a**hole as their president.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
a reply to: incoserv

Well ya just can't have a bipartisan Congressional committee if only the Republican members of Congress are involved. Can you find me a Congressional investigative panel in the past that was completely partisan? If so, that would be the real problem.

News flash - Members of Congress who are Democrats are voting for her. If she wasn't wearing the broach, would that change anything? Still a member of a bipartisan committee who will be voting for Hillary. Not much different than me saying something like, "That Senator grilling Hillary has a Make America Great Again pin on his suit coat. He is obviously tainting this inquiry because he's a Trump supporter!"

Are you just trolling or are you seriously just stupid, this has nothing to do With she being a democrat or republican!!!
Its that she openly suports the person she is there to question, this is insane, she wouldnt even pass for jury duty if this was a real trial...think about that..
is the biggest conflict of interest i have ever seen.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

/r/The_Donald

Neither that picture nor this thread is about Donald Trump. It has nothing to do with him what so ever. Nice deflection attempt though.

Ahh rick..Honestly you haven't given anybody a reason to give a crap.

I mean, they can star the thread for the right-wing support brotherhood ...yada yada..

But honestly? Who cares?

Chaffetz hearings are one giant Trump Campaign event...one of the minority and token Dems on the committee wears a Hillary pin?

Doesn't change anything.

Her vote is not required to do anything in the hearing, GOP has the majority and drives the hearing.

So how again does her wearing a pin represent the entire multi-year failed witch-hunt? Cuz she doesn't have any power to effect anything in that Trump Campaign posing as hearings.

Tens of millions of TAXPAYER dollars and years invested in a witch hunt and Chaffetz and Issa before him have nothing but FAIL to show for it.

How is that this pins fault?

I can't really find a way to take your OP seriously...

Chaffetz wasted years and millions of TAX PAYER dollars to deny Clinton the WH...And not only was that unethical, technically illegal...but it is FAIL...just plain FAIL.

So much FAIL...that you are desperately zooming in on the jewelry of some woman whose vote does not matter in the hearings ...desperately searching for someone to blame for years of FAIL in these hearings.
edit on 29-9-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
I'm so sick of this crud I'm ready for pitchforks to converge on Washington DC.

Forget the pitchforks grab your guns.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

With respect .... OFFTOPIC:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
There's not a banker in the US who doesn't want the clintons back in the big chair.

That means there's not a handful of government authority figures who don't want a clinton back in the big chair.

If she went down, they'd all go down with her. Plain and simple- they won't let her fail. Even if it means plummeting the country into civil war.

And boy are we ripe for a civil war. Its only a matter of time at this point.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeepCoverUK

Oh wow...

Thanks for the close up image, it makes it really clear. You are correct, they are the same

I wonder if she paid for this golden trinket, or if it was a gift?

props to you, we need more people willing to accept the truth and evidence instead of bury their head in the sand ,cause of their ego or party affiliation

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join