It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This one picture sums up the entire Clinton investigation nicely

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Holding up Shelia Jackson Lee for any reason is just risky. The woman is clearly of her freakin' rocker.

She's the nutcase who in 2003 whined because hurricanes have whitey names, and it'd be more inclusive to give them names like Keisha, Jamal and Deshawn.

Yes, clearly a nut-case.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Wow this is so true, I wish Hillary was investigated by her biggest Repblican haters, grilling her for 11 hours straight on live TV. I wish someone would spend more time investigating Hillary than they spent investigating 911, or Pearl Harbour, or the JFK assassination. They been trying to take this woman down for 30 years now, that's nothing no wonder they haven't found a single thing to pin on her.

Why won't anyone put in the time or effort into doing something? Anything!

edit on 28-9-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Should give one to Holt while they are at it.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
There ya go... a picture is worth a thousand words....

That is how you dress when questioning the Director of the FBI about the Hillary email investigation.

There is no need for any news links or any other BS.... that picture says it all loud and clear.
I think Comey was wearing one of those too, wasn't he???

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: RickinVa

I see your picture and raise you another.

I just wanted you to know I starred that.... those two pictures compliment each other very nicely. Sad to say.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Great photo! Voters elevate politicians, and then the politicians proceed to crap and pee on the voters that elected them. That's exactly why Congress's approval rating is at an abysmal 12%.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Holding up Shelia Jackson Lee for any reason is just risky. The woman is clearly of her freakin' rocker.

She's the nutcase who in 2003 whined because hurricanes have whitey names, and it'd be more inclusive to give them names like Keisha, Jamal and Deshawn.

Yes, clearly a nut-case.

Omg. Tell me you made that up....?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

That is how you dress when questioning the Director of the FBI about the Hillary email investigation.

There is no need for any news links or any other BS.... that picture says it all loud and clear.

I have no idea what your point is, other than more pointless hatred. Threads like this depress me.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

I'm surprised Comey didn't go ahead and wear his.

Yeah he paid enough for it, er I mean donated to the Clinton foundation. I wonder if Lynch is wearing hers. She "donated" as well ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Yes, clearly a nut-case.

Sorry, buddy, i's da troof!

Here's a link...

And, FWIW (which ain't much) here's what Snope's has to say about it.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

I have no idea what your point is, other than more pointless hatred. Threads like this depress me.

Duh! She's wearing a Hillary campaign lapel pin. While she's supposedly investigating Hillary.

Or do you not see a problem with that. In common parlance, it's called:

CONFLICT OF INTEREST

SMH...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Yes, clearly a nut-case.

Sorry, buddy, i's da troof!

Here's a link...

And, FWIW (which ain't much) here's what Snope's has to say about it.

Jesus Christ All mighty...and I'm an atheist.

the best comment I could make couldnt even wash the socks of this one...from your link

This is all part of the continued politically-correct Idiocracy, the dumbing down of society. There can be no other explanation.

Amen to that.

I was thinking just yesterday...before seeing this...that there should be a psych test for all people applying for govt positions. The thought was motivated by a sad realization that utter cretins sit in the parliament of my home country.

I guess that would be racist and bigoted on my part. Good thing I just dont care anymore.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
never mind... too tired
edit on R062016-09-29T02:06:35-05:00k069Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Duh! She's wearing a Hillary campaign lapel pin. While she's supposedly investigating Hillary.

CONFLICT OF INTEREST

SMH...

If he didnt realize it from the op...

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Well, actually all this thread speaks to is blatant sexism, racism and classism.

But I do admire your honesty ... to a degree.

(about 0.01°)

This is the problem with all this PC crap. You look at the photo and see a black woman and instantly make this about racism, whereas a normal person just sees a woman wearing a hillary badge in an obvious conflict of interest. So who's the racist?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

The one who doesn't agree with the other one's perspective duhh!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

Oh no, she wore a Hillary pin so that means the whole game is rigged, blah blah blah.

Bollocks.

the whole game is rigged...where you been the last 6 months?

PS: you notice how YOU brought up the GAME IS RIGGED??? I said no such thing in my post...I just let the picture stand for itself..you took it and ran for the touchdown.

Nice one, "Rick In Virginia"! As if the implications of your posts didn't speak loud enough. And you laugh at him for verbalizing it? Come on, man! That's not how that works.

You post a picture of an apple, and someone's replies "I LOVE apples, omg!!!" and you say "Ha! Loser. I didn't mention the word apple, you did. What's wrong with you?"

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

CONFLICT OF INTEREST

SMH...

Like it or not, we have 2 choices this year. If she wasn't rooting for Hillary, she'd be rooting for Trump... Which would also be a conflict of interest.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

CONFLICT OF INTEREST

SMH...

Like it or not, we have 2 choices this year. If she wasn't rooting for Hillary, she'd be rooting for Trump... Which would also be a conflict of interest.

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Too much common sense. Try again.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Well, actually all this thread speaks to is blatant sexism, racism and classism.

But I do admire your honesty ... to a degree.

(about 0.01°)

Clearly you are too stupid to see she is wearing a Hillary pin. So let me spell it out for you- this is a blatant conflict of interest. You should apologize to the OP immediately for calling him racist and sexist. Unreal.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join