It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise in satanism and the occult has caused a shortage of priests able to battle the Devil’s work.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
a reply to: DeathSlayer

by rasiing a demon would answer alot of questions - for one is religion actually real, is there forces we dont understand. As of yet religion cant be proven, if its easy to raise a demon it would answer alot of unaswered questions.

unless it can be done still no proof that either exist unless yo uwant peoples stories, but unlessi see or do it myself i find it all a bunch of hocus pocus

i beilve in aliens and makes more sense aliens have created us and they are technically our gods and they have professionas such as genecis, creating and monitoring planets. Just like we grow and monitor food and garedens etc.

if you can raise a demon then all the above might be incorrect and will change my way of thinking. i would only make the demon wash my clothes and make food and do house chours. He will be a house Demon (joke)

but thats my thinking, raise a demon, see if you can or not, if you can it asnwers alot fo questions in terms of whats actually out there

It has been awhile but prior to one Halloween I wanted to do an live demonstration about what you describe above and I brought it to the attention of ATS and many responded with asshole remarks not ONE would do the test as I prescribe.

Would you be interested in conducting this experiment? Of course I will not accept any responsibility for what happens and you will be required to sign a release form.

How bad do you really want to know?

Once you find out that evil spirits do exist how will this change your outlook on God?

You can have but one master......

Do you live in Europe?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

Raising a demon wouldn't prove much of anything. At best, it might provide some evidence of the supernatural, but pretty much every religious tradition out there has its own version of demons and the demonic. So we would still be stuck at which version and it would not provide evidence of God to the one determine to disbelieve.

Not to mention ... demons are not puppets. One wouldn't simply raise a demon just to prove a point, and the demon wouldn't be happy to stand their like a trained circus monkey and then tamely go back from whence it came.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: GODLEE
Wait isn't the motivation behind Christianity that if you misbehave you will be punished? I think that more people should pray for the one who needs it the most. Satan is such a bad ass. Why is he even bad? He stood up for what he knew to be right he was Jesus god creates creation the light barer. READ. 🤘🏻

No. Satan stood up for himself and what he wanted. He was selfish and is. He believes himself to be as great as God and is determined to prove it even if it destroys everything and everyone.

Well said!

Amen sister!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

hey, yes i do live in England i would try it as i dont really fear much and quite logical in my approach to things. I have not even tried a ouji board as friends dont want to try it. i dont think i would be easily influced by any spirit and know they are sinister if they exist. But yes i would like to get involved with anything that might change y mind set. Be nice to know what is real and not real in life before i pass on. Im 31 yrs old and a normal working guy.

the other options or using D . M. T the spiriual moelcue, but if im able to do something that does not require me to be high and be in full state of mnd thats a bonus.
edit on ThursdaythkThu, 29 Sep 2016 07:00:03 -0500America/Chicago4Thursday2016201603 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Not to mention ... demons are not puppets. One wouldn't simply raise a demon just to prove a point, and the demon wouldn't be happy to stand their like a trained circus monkey and then tamely go back from whence it came.

wit hdemons its al labout respect, i have looked into the book of Solomon and touched upon Alisatr Crowley and read ways of doing this. starts with a ritual of any sort and show respect to demons etc etc.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He wants to watch you while you sleep...
Bonkers read the thread he is talking about.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Speaking of JC ...

And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

Mark 16:17-18

So ... why are Exorcists and rituals needed again? (Not to mention, antidotes and doctors.)

Good question...... star for you!

Like the sentence says......If you believe and use my name........hmmmm how many people truly believe?

Saying you believe is not enough you must prove it and this takes TIME for heaven and hell to witness to what team you are playing for. A small smidge of doubt or misbelief is enough to drop your protection and evil to pounce on you like a hungry lion. You must be 100% convinced concerning Jesus and who he is.... most people cannot do this due to a lack of TRAINING.
Priest are trained and the common man is not.

Funny that Jesus didn't tell us any of that ...

Not funny "ha ha" ...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Not funny "ha ha" ...

Is that you Billy Bob?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Raising a demon wouldn't prove much of anything. At best, it might provide some evidence of the supernatural, but pretty much every religious tradition out there has its own version of demons and the demonic. So we would still be stuck at which version and it would not provide evidence of God to the one determine to disbelieve.

I think raising a spirit is a phenomena. It is a long drawn out process. It is ritual due to ancient times. It is often done in Latin (especially black mass) to bring shame and insult onto the Catholic church.

I have seen both sides.... Yes I have seen demons and yes I have seen angels and God. Both sides are real and alive its just that it is so easy to call something from hell. They wait for the authority you give them and that is when they own you.

Most of the time these spirits will NOT manifest......another words you will not see them but will be there invisible.... known as being in spirit. It takes A LOT of power for manifestation.... some can do it others can not. It all depends on who shows up. Rarely they show their true identity but show who they are.... example.... if you saw a large fly the size of a man on two legs well that is good ole Beelzebub... one of the kings of hell.

P.S. I will try not to mention demons by their true name or the name they identity with. What comes out of your mouth can manifest itself....... we as humans have this power if you know how....

Why there are many demons who will lead you to buried treasures, gold, diamonds, the love of your life, sex, total success in business... etc....

I have seen a few zealous people go off into this area and were never able to return back to their lives.

Now I know you a woman who believes in God and I believe you will want nothing to do will calling up a demon and I think it is best if you decide to do this that it not be on ATS for all to see but instead one on one through Skype or email.

We have free will...... which I wished we never had......

Let the Father's will be done......

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Not funny "ha ha" ...

Is that you Billy Bob?

(Okay, you got me ... the reference flies completely over my head, LOL.)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

hey, yes i do live in England i would try it as i dont really fear much and quite logical in my approach to things. I have not even tried a ouji board as friends dont want to try it. i dont think i would be easily influced by any spirit and know they are sinister if they exist. But yes i would like to get involved with anything that might change y mind set. Be nice to know what is real and not real in life before i pass on. Im 31 yrs old and a normal working guy.

the other options or using D . M. T the spiriual moelcue, but if im able to do something that does not require me to be high and be in full state of mnd thats a bonus.

Stay away from '___'.....many have fried their minds on this stuff.

Are you married? Do you have children?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

He wants to watch you while you sleep... Bonkers read the thread he is talking about.

hey, if people got nothing better to do than watch me then im flattered
. sounds interesting none the less. I like werid stuff and this is as werd as it gets. longs the room is not setup of fakeries then it sounds fun, mad but fun

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

yeah married no children, 1 year noew

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Do it by all means but like others have said worry about his intentions.
He will attempt to harm someone mentally and say it is demons.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

wit hdemons its al labout respect, i have looked into the book of Solomon and touched upon Alisatr Crowley and read ways of doing this. starts with a ritual of any sort and show respect to demons etc etc.

First ......stop listening to Crowley. Crowley's magic mostly involved homosexual activity and orgies. A form of revenge on God's laws to show his loyalty to the dark side. Crowley also participated in human sacrifices. Crowley was shown by the dark side how to reach out to the LITTLE ones in hell. None with great power.

I know of only ONE correct translation of the book of Solomon and only one correct translation of the sixth book of Moses and of Enoch. The Catholic church took these books and filled them with lies while keeping the real stuff hidden. Finding true copy can take a long time...... wih the help of professionals willing to steer you.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Do it by all means but like others have said worry about his intentions.
He will attempt to harm someone mentally and say it is demons.

I thought you said you were leaving?

I see your words mean nothing......

You have been caught and now you are a known liar based on your own words.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

When you say "God" are you referring to YHVH from the Torah/Bible?

Or someone/something else?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I came back
I will leave again but I will show others what type of person you are...that experiment yeah real holy that.
You keep on popping up with stuff that can harm folk who are on the blink and I will keep on popping up showing them that the stuff you are peddling is crap and harms people.

Show us any evidence you have been trained or even have been around when a so called exorcist has happened.
Personally I think you are talking BS but you know this already.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

When you say "God" are you referring to YHVH from the Torah/Bible?

Or someone/something else?

Whoa........ this will derail my thread.

BUT yes..... the one in the Torah/Bible.

NOW my last word on this....... there are MANY gods..... more than we can name.... why even some doctors feel they too are God in the operating room....saving lives that God will not. (That is their way of interpetation not mine)

And all gods are not alike nor have the same power.

BUT the God I follow is the one in the Torah.....

P.S. YHVH is Jesus.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

I came back
I will leave again but I will show others what type of person you are...that experiment yeah real holy that.
You keep on popping up with stuff that can harm folk who are on the blink and I will keep on popping up showing them that the stuff you are peddling is crap and harms people.

Show us any evidence you have been trained or even have been around when a so called exorcist has happened.
Personally I think you are talking BS but you know this already.

I will show you nothing.

Why not leave as you said you were going to?

LOL

Your words are like toilet paper......both belong in the sewer.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join