It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise in satanism and the occult has caused a shortage of priests able to battle the Devil’s work.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: kamebard

A VERY GOOD RESPONSE.

You have hit on something that I know to be true and had I mentioned this..... this thread would have blown up with jerks and jokesters. Glad you did!

Not everyone has the same perception. Only the person with this stimulation (Synethestasia) will see or hear and others will too IF they too have become stimulated with the same perception. A word of caution too..... this stimulation can grow out of hand because it depends on that person and how they interpet/handle what they are seeing..... humorous, fear, calm, heart attack or death.

I just read a OP and she speaks of God's grace and how it has been poured out upon her and she became a magnet to other people. So let me try this.....To those who understand what I am talking about will also understand that we (our human bodies) cannot handle the full power of ANYTHING that heaven or hell pours out. What am I talking about, right? Maybe a couple of exmples...

Example 1 - Some time ago I had prayed to God and begged him to meet with me. I did this everyday and night for close to a year.....NOTHING HAPPENED..... So I AM THINKING....either God does not exist OR he refused to grant me my plea.... that is what I was thinking when I had a heart attack and died..... and then I met God. Well of course before I could even ask a question he smiled at me and said, Did you not know that flesh and bone can not inheirit my kingdom but only spirit and at that time I was shown what he meant and of course I then knew for it is written that flesh and bone cannot enter heaven. So what does mean? I prayed to meet God and thought he would physically come to me and sit down and talk with me BUT it is actually the other way around...... IF you want to stand before God then you will have to go to him.... meaning you must die..... IN THE EXAMPLE I HAVE GIVEN.

EXAMPLE 2 - I asked for grace and it was given to me..... almost drove me crazy....it was too much......the human mind and body can not receive God's full grace..... at least I could not and according to the other ATS member who wrote about her experience she too had difficulty keeping her sanity.

Same with peace...... I begged for peace to befall me.....what happened.... eventually I was given a taste of it and believe me it is the best high you could imagine... pure happiness, no need or wants for I knew it would be given when I needed it, no fear, no anxiety, no depression, no panic at anytime etc....

The power from heaven and/or hell will ALWAYS overwhelm a human.... for some reason many cannot handle and it can bring on insanity.

Star for you.......

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: DeathSlayer

No you don't.
If (a very big If) you have ever attempted to cast out a demon you aqre actually harming the person who needs real help not lies like you are peddling.
Hope you are proud harming poorly folk.

www.livescience.com...

I wonder If presented with a highly autistic person you would assume possession.,...here people like you have killed folk.

www.livescience.com...

Do us a favour and don't harm anyone else.

You should not talk about things you do not know.

You do not know me and you do not know God.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Neither do you or you wouldn't harm people who need real help help that can work.
Oh and spare me about God I know God but I will not attempt to sell a version of God which is full of fear.
I know from your posts you do not understand psychology and think you are doing good but you are not.
Just stop stop spreading fear and stop exorcising people who need treatment not abuse.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Oh and I like this quote.

Author Michael Cuneo, who participated in more than 50 exorcisms while researching his book American Exorcism: Expelling Demons in the Land of Plenty (2002, Broadway Books) found no reason to think that anything supernatural occurs during exorcisms. While many Americans likely think of exorcisms as relics of the Dark Ages, exorcisms continue to be performed, often on (and by) people who are emotionally and mentally disturbed.

You bring one man's thoughts to a table. You appear to be one person who can be easily convinced by one man. You should consider reading more than one book on this subject and of course you have JUDGED ALL to be fake based on what? A book?
How old are you? 13?

I can agree with some of your post to a small degree due to those who do not understand exorcism and how it is suppose to work. This is not work for everyone but only for those who have been selected by heaven and hell to do this work.

I have heard and read of numerous stories how people attempt to do an exorcism without training and maybe you have as well. Some have even hit the local TV and radio stations BUT it is THESE reports that damages this delicate procedure.

I will continue with work which has been successful.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I talk from experience. I have seen the harm religious folk can do to the mentally unwell.
How about one guy whose parents thought his voices were demons and beat him from the age of 8? he was put in an Asylum and his voices never went away they just changed into his mothers telling him he has evil in him.
I looked after him for 6 years and saw the damage before he died.
You disgust me tbh because you know deep down you are telling lies to try and prove your religion right.
On the backs of the mentally unwell.

Anyhow I'm out before I vomit.
edit on 29-9-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I whole heartedly agree
Well said for picking out the most important aspect of this thread
The harm done through superstition and religous Mumbo Jumbo

People who believe in possesion by some evil spirit are medieval in mind
There are no evil spirits only the conjurings of the Human mind

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I have a question.

I was watching a YouTube vid by on one of the channels I peruse, and he was wondering at the rise of strange incidents with people who are involved in strange attacks on others resulting in bizarre murders where the perpetrators have ended up stripped either completely or mostly naked, they are often described as growling or otherwise acting in animalistic fashion, and often have seeming superhuman strength to where tasers don't work and it may take several officers to subdue them.

In more than one instance, the subject was gnawing the flesh of their victims. I am not completely referring to the infamous Florida Flakka zombies although there is one instance of those cited because the report specifically mentioned that the attacker tested clean for all known drugs at the time of writing. There was another case where the attacker had cut off his own arm and gouged out his own eye after beheading both his wife and dog. He too was found in nothing but his underwear and semi-coherent, gibbering.

But he was wondering if there was an increase in demonic activity and if these were symptoms potentially indicative of such.

HI,

I would need more information and would have to interview the killer (probably numerous times) and then after medical and mental health examinations before I could make a statement BUT this could be one of three things......

1. Drugs and/or improper medication. Bath salts are known to cause this type of behavior.

2. Mental health ....

3. Demonic possession, demonic hallucinations, manifestation of demons.

When discussing growling..... there is a big difference. Of course we can make growling noises that sound like a dog or a wolf ..... BUT a demonic growl is totally different. You can hear the difference between the two and see the difference .... it is also in the eyes...

Have you ever heard the saying.....The eyes are the mirror of the soul?

Deformations of the human body and facial muscles .... movements made that would make a yoga master look like a beginner.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: imwilliam

Hey DeathSlayer,

I hesitate to ask, not wanting to take your thread too far off topic, but I'm curious to know if you've read Martin Malachi's book "Hostage to the Devil" and if so, what you thought about it.

Regards,

Billy

Hi Billy,

Yes I have and I have been following Father Malachi for years....ever since he retired from the Catholic priesthood and became a writer.

Father Malachi is a known exorcist and has done many. He has attended Hebrew University of Jerusalem and National University of Ireland.

Originally ordained as a Jesuit priest, he became Professor of Palaeography at the Vatican's Pontifical Biblical Institute. From 1958 he served as secretary to Cardinal Bea during preparations for the Second Vatican Council.

If you are interested ..... Father Malachi gave three or four interviews with Art Bell on Coast to Coast and I think you can find them on Youtube. I would recommend you check it out.

Father Malachi has many years experience dealing with demonic forces and has been injured a few times by possessed people. He uses a team of professionals including atheist medical doctors, psychologists and psychiatrists to observe and assist DURING an exorcism. Father Malachi has always attempted to use people who do not believe in this.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

I guess yogis and other meditation masters are all demonically possessed.... Those demons sure love to spread peace, love, and tranquility!

Can you levitate?

Do you know how it is done? If so I would like to hear it from you.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

The biggest load of woo !
The posts that i typed in have everything to do with the topic !
For thousands of years it has always been the materialists ( the unloving ) vs. the spiritualists ( the loving ) and i am a loving soul and a spiritualist and i am fully against all religion ! The system of the world is from the satans unconsciousness and the devils in hell in their minds are cut off from the spirit and the truth ! Angels are good thoughts in the mind and demons are false beliefs in the mind ! The evil spiritual beings weak points are their minds which they lost a long , long time ago ! All religion including satanism and science are mind control tactics for the few to falsely control the many ! The 911 twin pillars of freemasonry occult ritual hoax with the divide the minds and conquer the spiritual beings strategy to make slaves with the dark occult power of confusion and extreme fear is psychic , telepathic ! All loving souls must take back their minds and become enlightened ! When this happens , the sons of the cain unconsciousness cannot control you ! The evil ones , the illusionati are not illuminated and they cannot become illuminated as the kingdom of heaven is closed off to them in the mind ! As it is all in the mind ! Peace and love from the mysticalmetalhippie

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Speaking of JC ...

And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

Mark 16:17-18

So ... why are Exorcists and rituals needed again? (Not to mention, antidotes and doctors.)

Good question...... star for you!

Like the sentence says......If you believe and use my name........hmmmm how many people truly believe?

Saying you believe is not enough you must prove it and this takes TIME for heaven and hell to witness to what team you are playing for. A small smidge of doubt or misbelief is enough to drop your protection and evil to pounce on you like a hungry lion. You must be 100% convinced concerning Jesus and who he is.... most people cannot do this due to a lack of TRAINING.
Priest are trained and the common man is not.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Neither do you or you wouldn't harm people who need real help help that can work.
Oh and spare me about God I know God but I will not attempt to sell a version of God which is full of fear.
I know from your posts you do not understand psychology and think you are doing good but you are not.
Just stop stop spreading fear and stop exorcising people who need treatment not abuse.

OK you always scream for proof now lets put this on the other leg......

You PROVE that I am hurting people and if you cannot PROVE that I am hurting people than you are a liar.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Wait isn't the motivation behind Christianity that if you misbehave you will be punished? I think that more people should pray for the one who needs it the most. Satan is such a bad ass. Why is he even bad? He stood up for what he knew to be right he was Jesus god creates creation the light barer. READ. 🤘🏻

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Many have little idea of what a demonologist does..... I am nothing more but one individual in a series of professionals that examine, question, and observe those who "claim" demonic possession before a priest ever gets involved. I am part of a team that attempts to "filter out" those who do not qualify as a possessed individual. As a demonologist I assist both the Catholic, Protestant churches, psychiatrists and a few people who contact me for assistance at my website in determining if an individual is having a spiritual attack. No fees and it is all free.

my question is. How would i succesfully raise or control a demon

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.christianpost.com...

www.news24.com...

www.breitbart.com...

globalnews.ca...

altereddimensions.net...

www.ghosttheory.com...

ed5015.tripod.com...

tuko.co.ke...

I bet all of these thought they were trained and doing good but like I said I'm out.
You prey on the weak and mentally unwell....

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

Many have little idea of what a demonologist does..... I am nothing more but one individual in a series of professionals that examine, question, and observe those who "claim" demonic possession before a priest ever gets involved. I am part of a team that attempts to "filter out" those who do not qualify as a possessed individual. As a demonologist I assist both the Catholic, Protestant churches, psychiatrists and a few people who contact me for assistance at my website in determining if an individual is having a spiritual attack. No fees and it is all free.

my question is. How would i succesfully raise or control a demon

I am not being a jerk..... but may I ask why would you want to do this?

Next thing.... depends on EXACTLY who were you thinking of calling up? Anyone pr a specific one?

Demons are VERY tricky and they will lie to get what they want. Remember this..... any time a demon is released from hell IT MUST be successful ....IF the demon fails and it is sent back to hell correctly then that demon will be punished extremely for failing by one of the kings that run hell. It will be punished in ways you cannot imagine so they play to win.

For the Record: I have NEVER cast out a demon.....God sent his messengers and they did it..... not me.

You walk into a room when a full exorcism is ongoing and the demon is exposed and called out and you are not protected..... chance of dying are very high.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

There is an entire book dedicated to this, it's called Goetia / Lesser seal of Solomon

Crowley also wrote extensively about it

Think of "Goetia" as the lexicon of the different demons

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

by rasiing a demon would answer alot of questions - for one is religion actually real, is there forces we dont understand. As of yet religion cant be proven, if its easy to raise a demon it would answer alot of unaswered questions.

unless it can be done still no proof that either exist unless yo uwant peoples stories, but unlessi see or do it myself i find it all a bunch of hocus pocus

i beilve in aliens and makes more sense aliens have created us and they are technically our gods and they have professionas such as genecis, creating and monitoring planets. Just like we grow and monitor food and garedens etc.

if you can raise a demon then all the above might be incorrect and will change my way of thinking. i would only make the demon wash my clothes and make food and do house chours. He will be a house Demon (joke)

but thats my thinking, raise a demon, see if you can or not, if you can it asnwers alot fo questions in terms of whats actually out there

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: fatkid

There is an entire book dedicated to this, it's called Goetia / Lesser seal of Solomon

Crowley also wrote extensively about it

Think of "Goetia" as the lexicon of the different demons

I have both manuals.

Many duplicates and fakes out there with bad translations. Many have been put out by the church with false information so it will not work. To get a good copy of the Goetia you will have to go underground to get it.

P.S. Bring your checkbook.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: GODLEE
Wait isn't the motivation behind Christianity that if you misbehave you will be punished? I think that more people should pray for the one who needs it the most. Satan is such a bad ass. Why is he even bad? He stood up for what he knew to be right he was Jesus god creates creation the light barer. READ. 🤘🏻

No. Satan stood up for himself and what he wanted. He was selfish and is. He believes himself to be as great as God and is determined to prove it even if it destroys everything and everyone.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join