It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise in satanism and the occult has caused a shortage of priests able to battle the Devil’s work.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Unicorns are mentioned in the Bible!

link   

I'll translate that for the other members.

"I don't have any proof of demons/possessions so please stop asking because you're making me look silly."

link   
Oh Bugger ... I misread the author of the thread

I though it was Slayer69 not Death Slayer

That explains everything

I will slink away now and pretend non of this ever happened

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Yes. A unicorn is a horse with a horn. About as believable as this thread with its mountains of evidence lol.

I knew you would say that?

This shows your ignorance...... two hundred years ago STRONG dictionary clearly defines a unicorn as nothing more than a Rhinoceros BUT you already knew that .... huh?

NOT.......

Time for you to go back to school..

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I can honestly say, if you provided something tangible, i would accept it; thus your assertion is incorrect. Ive been proven wrong on several issues, and admit when i am in error.

Again, your assertion, without backing evidence, is easilly dismissed.

Also, you know nothing of my lifestyle, so all you have is assumption.

Wrong, and unacceptable to whom? Without knowing my lifestyle, you have nothing to base this on.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Thank you for posting, I appreciate your effort and taking time to try and pass along some of your knowledge.
Unfortunately, faith-bashing is all the rage these days. Some people think it is not only acceptable but that
bashing Christians somehow demonstrates their "superior" intellect. They are mistaken. It is nothing more than
bullying and is a sign of weakness.
Perhaps you might ignore the clods and concentrate on people with genuine interest in the topic at hand.
Don't cast pearls before swine.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Let's go with the supposition that "evil spirits" predate the Roman Church in existence.

Heck, let's even go with the supposition that "evil spirits" predate Judaism in existence.

Given that, why would the invented medieval "rituals" of the Roman Church have any power, influence, etc. over these "evil spirits" whose existence apparently predate not only Catholicism but old YHVH himself?

Ding ding ding. ^^ This. But then that means admitting that a religious was "invented" at some point.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

And that has what to do with you NOT providing EVIDENCE to back up YOUR claims?

Oh, that's right. Deflection to avoid actually backing anything up.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Unicorns are mentioned in the Bible!

Correct they are Rhinoceros not some horse with one horn!

Do your research....... you will find this to be true.

Just think....... what all you could learn only if you asked and not made demands.......

And to smart asses..... well I just laugh and ignore....keep them in the dark like mushrooms.

A smart ass must learn many lessons before they can grow spiritually.

AND I am not calling you one.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ezramullins

Thank you for posting, I appreciate your effort and taking time to try and pass along some of your knowledge.
Unfortunately, faith-bashing is all the rage these days. Some people think it is not only acceptable but that
bashing Christians somehow demonstrates their "superior" intellect. They are mistaken. It is nothing more than
bullying and is a sign of weakness.
Perhaps you might ignore the clods and concentrate on people with genuine interest in the topic at hand.
Don't cast pearls before swine.

More baseless assumptions.
Its a sign of weakness to question religions? Its 'bullying' to question a religion?
Hardly. Your insults are rather.... Unchristian-like in nature.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

We are asking. That you provide evidence to back up your claims. Can you?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

And you still haven't provided a shred of evidence to suggest that demons/possessions are a real thing.

But who needs proof when your religion tells you what to think, right?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Of note, the OP's article from the tabloid Daily Mail is more than a bit misleading and sensational.

Imagine that.

The fellow quoted, Valter Cascioli is not a priest, not a representative of the Vatican, and serves only as a consultant to the "International Association of Exorcists."

Apparently, he's trying to drum up business for the IAE.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjsr420

We are asking. That you provide evidence to back up your claims. Can you?

Already tried asking. I even asked quite nicely (for me). 5 pages in and all we have is the op refusing to provide any evidence.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ezramullins

You also may want to research the scripture you cited.

www.quora.com...

I honestly would LOVE to see any evidence of the claims made by the OP. If he can provide them, they may be rather enlightening.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Rise in Satanism? Where are all these Satanist churches exactly? And I'm talking about ACTUAL Christian Satanism; not the brand certain Atheists practice as a means to be ironic about Christianity.

Are you sure you didn't just step out of time machine from the 80's and their Satanism scare?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

LOL. The priests? Anyone say altar boy? The priests are the Devils play pen.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Crumbs, so many people wanting proof.

If anyone is in contact with a person that suffers from mild blackouts, record the words they speak. Then take the recording to the local priest and let them listen to the words.

The priest/priestess will probably state that the words are Latin because that is the common tongue for all European daemons.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Let's go with the supposition that "evil spirits" predate the Roman Church in existence.

Heck, let's even go with the supposition that "evil spirits" predate Judaism in existence.

Given that, why would the invented medieval "rituals" of the Roman Church have any power, influence, etc. over these "evil spirits" whose existence apparently predate not only Catholicism but old YHVH himself?

OK ..... you speak in peace so I will answer....

Casting out evil goes much further back than the Roman church and even the Jewish faith. Numerous religions before Christianity was started have fought with spiritual beings.

The Catholic church attempts to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. Jesus, the Christ, showed Jews how his words healed the blind, deaf, epilepsy, severe handicaps and other illnesses. He even showed over five hundred witnesses that he could wake the dead. The Catholic church believes Jesus is God and they are right. He is. God incarnated as a human being, to walk in our shoes, experience our pain, and to make a way for those who believe to be saved from eternal destruction.

Any idea how many people followed Jesus in his lifetime? Take a look.

He also showed the people how to "clean" a "unclean person". Someone considered "unclean" has nothing to do with their sanitary habits but with the the person's soul. He simply spoke and the person was cleaned from that evil spirit. Over 25 examples in New Testament concerning only Jesus and his exorcisms.

People have a problem understanding this because most people have a problem understanding that inside them is a spirit that looks and acts just like you. It is you. AND when will most people find out this truth? When they die.

There are people on ATS who do OBE (Out of body experience) all the time.... BUT yet cannot believe there is a God but will admit their spirit left their body..... how does that make any sense at all? And since many cannot do this they simply reject it because they feel SPECIAL .

I really don't want to turn this into a religious thread but man's spirit is tied to one's beliefs. Believers who use the name of Jesus in the fight against evil spirits are given authority to make these devils leve and if done right they return to the abyss.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join