It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise in satanism and the occult has caused a shortage of priests able to battle the Devil’s work.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I am actually interested in experimenting with this.

Not sure how interested.

I'm also not sure it would amount to anything in my skeptical mind.

Though I have had paranormal experience before, I'm not sure I could call upon demons so to speak. I would not be able to believe in whatever rituals or measures I was taking to summon them up.

Too doubtful anything would happen.

And if it did, I wouldn't believe it was demons, at least in any religious context or interpretation.

Maybe I've been possessed already..

I did get a bit giddy when I read the thread title.

Rise in satanism and the occult has caused a shortage of priests able to battle the Devil’s work.

I thought.. Good... good. Excellent. Muwahaha.
edit on 10-1-2016 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

LoL, last line....

There has been a shortage of priests since vatican 2. It was a poor choice for the church.

It should have just translated the masses and rituals into the native language of people, instead the (Left leaning) political forces within the church rose up against the conservative side of it, and changed it all.

Since Vatican 2 there has been a steady decline in both followers as well as priests for the church.

Good.....

Also, the church is a tool of those evil pesky illuminated ones.

So, self destruct was activated and it has a LONG countdown.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I see many trolls in thus thread.

I am not a troll.

The Catholic Church does not have God's favor. And it is full of spiritism and demonism.

Even Catholic priests hundreds of years ago could see it.

Catholicism is demonic in its very nature.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Are we talking about some kind of vague solipsism here?

Arcane lore is always the source of information for truth on higher realities and higher systems of sorcery. You must level up your sorcery levels. Lesson one is always to identify the nature of the system in which we find ourselves, this is the way leading to understanding of magical realities. This is a rigorous and ongoing process. Lesson two is that it's often necessary to live for hundreds of years to be a truly capable sorcerer. This means decades and decades of study and rigorous mental, concentrational and other otherwise energetic practices.

The way of Tzeentch is to recognise that everything is magic and thus becoming the greatest sorcerer and reigning supreme over all is the ultimate goal and ambition in samsara. Seek to free yourself from mortal concerns and the petty mortal systems of morality as they are meaningless. Ultimate change can be yours too.
edit on 3-10-2016 by TheLaughingGod because: But don't think that radical change won't be a harrowing experience.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Also, the church is a tool of those evil pesky illuminated ones.

Don't go into the light.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join