It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise in satanism and the occult has caused a shortage of priests able to battle the Devil’s work.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

yes i know he is sinister - just coz he does human sacrifices does not mean i would do it or find it accetable. i ignore all of this taboo and just look at the actual methids.

the bible is no better to be fair, lots of sinister stuff in their too, but i take i t you dont do that? which is good. just take the bits that apply to you an ignore the rest.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I hope it won't derail your thread, as your thread is ostensibly about using the guide Book sent by YHVH/Jesus to humanity.

So, YHVH/J is the creator of this world? The creator of demons? Or at least the one who sent what became demons here to this world?
edit on 29-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Typo

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Yup all talk dude never any evidence.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

yes i know he is sinister - just coz he does human sacrifices does not mean i would do it or find it accetable. i ignore all of this taboo and just look at the actual methids.

the bible is no better to be fair, lots of sinister stuff in their too, but i take i t you dont do that? which is good. just take the bits that apply to you an ignore the rest.

Actually NO.

I take the teachings of the bible very seriously and proper research will show you that translations have been an issue with all knowledge.

Not sure if Crowley actually did the killing in any human sacrifice but he did partake in the drinking of blood and eating human flesh but I would not put it past him. Most world leaders invited him because of his mystical powers to answer questions..... and his fortune telling exhibition.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I hope it won't derail your thread, as your thread is ostensibly about using the guide Book sent by YHVH/Jesus to humanity.

So, YHVH/J is the creator of this world? The creator of demons? Or at least the one who sent what became demons here to this world?

WOW you took 66 books and wrapped it up in a couple of sentences..... too much to explain.

You have been here at ATS for some time and I have seen your participation in similiar threads and I believe you know my position.

God is my goal. I could care less if he is white, black, green or purple....

Do not fear the one who can kill the body but fear HIM who can kill both the body and soul.

I follow this God not out of fear.

There are those who accept and those who never will.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

Oh .... I would NEVER sacrifice a human or an animal for that matter to worship any god.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

WOW you took 66 books and wrapped it up in a couple of sentences..... too much to explain.

You have been here at ATS for some time and I have seen your participation in similiar threads and I believe you know my position.

Do not fear the one who can kill the body but fear HIM who can kill both the body and soul.

I'm not summarizing anything, I'm asking you a question about the topic of your thread. You're replying with information about me and about you, and with all respect, I'm not interested in that, I'm interested in your topic:

Did God create and/or send the demons/evil spirits here to this world or not?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

I'm not summarizing anything, I'm asking you a question about the topic of your thread. You're replying with information about me and about you, and with all respect, I'm not interested in that, I'm interested in your topic:

Did God create and/or send the demons/evil spirits here to this world or not?

Well let me take a crack at this:

He did NOT. They chose to do so on their own. (Free will)

God did not make demons...... the fallen angels did as they made the Nephilim with human women.

A demon is not a fallen angel, it is created as are the known little green aliens with the large black eyes.... all created.

So looky looky.....God did NOT create everything......there are others involved...

The number one scientist in this world is Lucifer and has been creating followers since he has fallen from grace.

edit on 29-9-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I always found this topic to be extremely fascinating and intriguing.

I know nothing about the subject, except from watching a couple of exorcism movies, but I can say one thing. I don't quite believe in this stuff, but I'd rather not mess with it.

Interesting thread

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I can not but only find the idea of demonic daemons in our world as utter **** sorry to say. This is the churches way of making out they do something other then sit around and spend the money good people give them. While they live poor lives and think thats the righteous way. The only satanic problem in this world is religions thievery of peoples lives.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Oh, I wouldn't touch that with a 10 ft pole!

I don't need to try something like that in order to believe it exists. I've had my own experiences over the years, so I don't to go creating trouble for myself or my family.

I'm just smarter than to think anyone can simply summon something like that and expect all to go well, especially for such a mundane reason as to prove something to others.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I for one am glad you came back as a voice of reason
You work with vulnerable people that this kind of thing can only harm
Like you I find this kind of thing disgusting and the OP should be ashamed of himself
God's work indeed ... If there was a God he would not need this idiots help/hinderance

edit on 29-9-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Ehh, if you say so

Non-Crowley version

books.google.com...:9781578632206&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjsvqia5bTPAhUDET4KHfLrCbUQuwUIHjAA#v=on epage&q&f=false

Crowley version

books.google.com...=onepag e&q=goetia%20crowley&f=false

Or for free at

www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

God didn't create the Angels?

Who did?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
A song that may or may not tie into this thread:

Fight-Immortal SIn

It's possible that they might be right!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

i know what you are taking about.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Oh, I wouldn't touch that with a 10 ft pole!

I don't need to try something like that in order to believe it exists. I've had my own experiences over the years, so I don't to go creating trouble for myself or my family.

I'm just smarter than to think anyone can simply summon something like that and expect all to go well, especially for such a mundane reason as to prove something to others.

You are lucky because you have seen.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

God didn't create the Angels?

Who did?

Sure he did. What makes you ask?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply DeathSlayer. Sorry to say, but Malachi passed away some time ago. Wasn't sure you knew that based on your response.

I read his book, "Hostage to the Devil" many years ago and recall listening to an interview he did on Coast to Coast. It was a very disturbing book and I was troubled by it for quite some time afterword. I think maybe more so because the first books I'd read by Malachi were "The Jesuits" and "The Decline and Fall of the Roman Church" and I'd formed the opinion that he was a generally sensible sort of guy, which made simply dismissing the stories he tells in "Hostage to the Devil" out of hand difficult for me.

I'm not the type to throw books away, I usually re-read them several times, for me it's sort of like visiting an old friend, but not this one. True to form, I've kept it, but I've never cracked the cover since. It's among several that I keep hidden away.

So given your thread and interest in this area, I was just curious of what you thought of Malachi and his book.

Again thank you for your reply.

Billy

(Oh, and thank you wtbengineer for catching and correcting my mistake.)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

I bet you think Dungeons and Dragons made kids satanists also don't you?.

Oh look I found more of you...get em while they are young.

Wow these people are scary as hell! 0.o

On topic, well... First I would need some proof of this here devil character! Maybe as you (the op) are an expert demonologist (lol) you can do these rituals you speak of and show us under scientific conditions that what you say is true.

Of course you won't though as that would threaten the livelyhood you make from these poor unfortunate delusional people.

Sometimes I wonder what century we live in! How can people still believe this non-sense?

Edit: You know, there are places in Africa that still believe in witches! If someone gets sick in a village they blame a child, say they are a witch and often kill the kid! They have to leave the village quick before that happens! There are charities setup that try to help these kids!

This is the same kind of thinking you are displaying! Only you have the advantage of having an education and access to all kinds of information that they do not!

What you are doing is wrong and I will never support it!
edit on 30-9-2016 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join