It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrities Living In Underground Cities

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Atsbhct
What about Stedman?

Who is that?

LOL

stedman......
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Crunky
Do
The people catering to them are demons in human suits...

Sounds believable.
didn't you know they are conjured by 33 degree Mason's?!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Let them take the Kardashians, please!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I live in an underground shelter.

I call it. . . . "Mom's Basement".

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Me too, the best vault you will ever have, with mommas food.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You have something in common with my son while he lived with us.
His mama was always going up and down those basement stairs with
either cheeseburgers,milkshakes or something else to drink.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
a reply to: Crunky

Then how do the paparazzi get all those photos of them that they sell to the tabloids?

Those are demon-servants in humanface disguise.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

You have something in common with my son while he lived with us.
His mama was always going up and down those basement stairs with
either cheeseburgers,milkshakes or something else to drink.

Best way to survive the apocalypse!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Wait, I thought Oprah was a demon in a human suit; or, is she a reptile in a human suit? Or is she a robot? I'm so confused!

That's a human suit?!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Best way to make sure everyone thinks you shouldn't survive the apocalypse as well, btw. The irony ... cheap and priceless.

I reckon Rand Corp connected all ya nerds with underground high speed trains for possible asexual reproductions then?

edit on 28-9-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I believe underground cities may, in fact, exist.

It's been speculated that many celebrity mansions in and around the area of Beverly Hills, Belair, Calabasas, and the like have direct access to these said cities.

I've heard these cities are where demonic entities and humans can more freely interact with one another, away from the prying eye of the general public. It goes down there, apparently.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

I really suggest you click the above link. Not only does this thread discuss hidden cities underground; it also was frequented by a child celebrity who went into detail on the Satanic ritual abuse he experienced throughout his childhood and adolescence by the hands of his father (who was also a celebrity). It really shines a light on just how twisted the entertainment industry is and just how far these celebrities will go for fame and fortune. You will not regret reading it.

edit on 28-9-2016 by Privy_Princess because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

I see a SOUTH PARK Episode coming soon about this Topic ............Go Get'um Boys !

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
Stupid celebrities and their underground cities.

I want one.

A celebrity or and underground city?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

...How does this theory tie into flat earth? Discuss.

Discuss huh? Well, let me think...

OK, I got it! When they say "underground" they mean "underside". If you dig deep enough, then you would have access to the entire underside of a flat Earth -- which is just as big as the topside on which the rest of us peons live.

edit on 2016-9-29 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Reply to mamabeth

Well, yeah, if I picture myself as a reptilian overlord, who eats humans, i dont want to eat some runaway or a homeless vagrant (unless maybe if its Rambo), no! i want to eat Brad Pitt, or Oprah if Im in the mood for dark meat. Think about it, you rule the fricking Earth. Why not have only the best?

Or maybe, just for snack time, you eat the babies of the rich and famous. Thats why sometimes you see pics of celebs looking pregnant, and then a short time later, normal again. Its not that they were faking the pregnancy as the tabloids would have you believe, no, they just had to give up their child partway through the pregnancy to the overlords, its the price they pay to keep their privileged status. Apparently halfway developed human fetus is a delicacy to them.

Thats also why celebs are always adopting babies from african or asian countries. Its the loophole they found so they could raise children since the overlords keep taking theirs. They know the reptiles have a preference for white, blonde, blue eyed babies, which of course ties in to Hitler and the whole Nazi regime whos secret purpose was to provide the reptilian overlords with their favorite food. I thought everyone knew all this already??

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
This is the technology used to create the underground cities.

projectcamelot.org...

So where was all that spoil for these "underground cities" removed to?
No one noticed this?

What is the purpose of living in a underground city?
Where are they located?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Privy_Princess

Oh, i have no doubt they exist. But celebs living in them, regularly, all the time? Eh, maybe a small handful... might have some restricted access... probably not the ones you would expect either. Gotta have the right bloodline to interact with the real rulers of Earth.

But I dont see, for example, the cast of friends putting on secret extended seasons for the overlords that us humans dont get to watch. At least, they better not. Id be pissed. I want to see all those extra episodes, too!

Who knows what goes on or who gets to go to them, but Im fairly convinced the underground bases/cities do exist. Whether or not their are aliens, reptilians, or demons down there... again, who knows? I coukd he perfectly fine with imagining it as a purely human endeavor. Although im fairly certain that non human intelligence does exist, whether it be alien or demon or maybe both are one and the same. And you cant forget about God Almighty. Hes nonhuman. He/she/it exists.

link   

Oh, i have no doubt they exist. But celebs living in them, regularly, all the time? Eh, maybe a small handful... might have some restricted access... probably not the ones you would expect either. Gotta have the right bloodline to interact with the real rulers of Earth.

But I dont see, for example, the cast of friends putting on secret extended seasons for the overlords that us humans dont get to watch. At least, they better not. Id be pissed. I want to see all those extra episodes, too!

Who knows what goes on or who gets to go to them, but Im fairly convinced the underground bases/cities do exist. Whether or not their are aliens, reptilians, or demons down there... again, who knows? I coukd he perfectly fine with imagining it as a purely human endeavor. Although im fairly certain that non human intelligence does exist, whether it be alien or demon or maybe both are one and the same. And you cant forget about God Almighty. Hes nonhuman. He/she/it exists.

link   

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I've just realised.... If you say Oprah backwards... it's HAARP !!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join