It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

NEW NASA Uncut Footage Show Clear UFO REAL FOOTAGE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Check out the other videos on his channel

DVNC2000 is just another hawker advertising his channel for clicks.

LOL, the main video on their channel profile....'ufo landing in China', or a movie set.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

And to claim it is a work of "lazy" presenter, you are really stretching into nothingness to fulfill your own short-sighted concepts.

I said lazy hoaxer , ISS videos are streamed in HD but the OP video is 480p , why ?
The screenshot is not the "object" in the video . why ?
The OP has dumped several of his videos on threads without any explanation , why ?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My shortsighted concepts ?

I see exactly what's going on , do you ?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
... and it is tracked by the camera at least one time...

It does seem as if the camera is panning the same direction as the object, and maybe the camera operator was trying to track the object (which they might do, even if they thought it was debris). However, the panning did not quite "track" the object -- i.e., it was not keeping up with the motion of the object.

If by "tracking", you mean the panning at the 2:01 mark in the video, that specific panning was done post-video creation. That specific panning over the video frame wasn't the camera itself panning.

We can tell this because that panning across the video frame at the 2:01 mark was a replay of an earlier part of the video (around the :50 mark) when that specific panning across the frame was not occurring.

edit on 2016/9/28 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I'm sorry, that was me re-entering into earths atmosphere, I wont be caught again, I promisse.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: Misterlondon
That's a BOLD STATEMENT in your title considering it shows a black dot..
For that sort of title I want to see a clear alien spacecraft.. Not this..

No. You want a UFO in hand before you will accept any evidence.

How about you using your sense of intelligence to explain what the object is rather than wave of the hand dismal as is typical from you?

If a genuine, undoctored NASA video, there needs to be some serious explaining done to honestly dismiss the object as NOT a UFO which, according to the generation of the term itself, that is what the object is at this time.

I've noticed an abrupt kickup of the one and two sentence deniers on ATS in the last few months. I'm not quite sure what has promoted this increase in flat and unimaginative denials.

Hang on a minute.as pointed out this click bait scammer posts a dodgy video and you attack me.. Well yes I want clear evidence before I will accept these things are alien craft.. That's just common sense.
Instead we have gullible fools that make a mockery of ufology which encourages these morons..

And as you claim I am a denier.. Well I can assure you I am not. I believe there is life elsewhere in this universe, but for me to accept they are visiting earth I need solid evidence..

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You can clearly see its a Nazi Vril Ufo from the dark-side lunar base.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Yeah its 'Natzi' alright.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: DVNC2000

Could be a satellite, space debris form any number of countries space programs.

Nothing about this signals intelligence, or any kind of life. Could just be a rock.

Well, at least someone is making a speculation.

What I see is something travelling in the same general direction as the ISS or Shuttle whatever, but it appears to be moving at a faster speed, and it is tracked by the camera at least one time.
So it is a UFO as far as we are concerned, but it is not so clear, just visible...That's about it unless anything else becomes known.

Someone is making an educated guess. Debris is the most likely reason. Dont be childish and pretend you dont know the difference between a wild guess "aliens" and an educated guess "debris from the ISS"

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: gortex

How about you using your sense of intelligence to explain what the object is rather than wave of the hand dismal as is typical from you?

It's a video of an undefined blob , it is not a Clear UFO as advertised , it is not the object in the screenshot.
There's no information given by the OP and the description on the video page is a cut and paste from wikipedia , what's to explain when all factors surrounding the post are taken into account.
I think it likely it's a lazy hoax from a lazy hoaxer.

So you call it unidentifiable which really makes it perfectly fit the official designation for why the term was created.

And to claim it is a work of "lazy" presenter, you are really stretching into nothingness to fulfill your own short-sighted concepts. Welcome to consensus reality, you have lots of company.

Do you have a fundamental reading comprehension problem? Gortex did NOT call it 'unidentifiable' and the fact that you would claim he did indicates why your opinions don't have the respect you might desire.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

People like YOU that claim every dot light or dark on an image or video is Mog from Zog

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
this was in my suggested lol

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: DVNC2000

Could be a satellite, space debris form any number of countries space programs.

Nothing about this signals intelligence, or any kind of life. Could just be a rock.

Well, at least someone is making a speculation.

What I see is something travelling in the same general direction as the ISS or Shuttle whatever, but it appears to be moving at a faster speed, and it is tracked by the camera at least one time.
So it is a UFO as far as we are concerned, but it is not so clear, just visible...That's about it unless anything else becomes known.

Someone is making an educated guess. Debris is the most likely reason. Dont be childish and pretend you dont know the difference between a wild guess "aliens" and an educated guess "debris from the ISS"

You are the one who seemed to have a need to mention 'aliens' not me, Pff.

Now, since the direction of travel is much the same for both the ISS and the object, it's not likely that something the ISS shat is going to come bowling along and pass the ISS is it?
In any case, I made the point that there is nothing clear about the video, as opposed to what the OP headline says, never mind the picture shown at the start, which we have been seeing for years showing its best profile, inverted or otherwise, to make a story, so that is a couple of strikes against the OP as presented. That does not mean that the video is suddenly a piece of CGI, what it could be is a piece of video that is interesting for one reason or another that has been badly presented in a singular fashion...do you get it now?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain

... and it is tracked by the camera at least one time...

It does seem as if the camera is panning the same direction as the object, and maybe the camera operator was trying to track the object (which they might do, even if they thought it was debris). However, the panning did not quite "track" the object -- i.e., it was not keeping up with the motion of the object.

If by "tracking", you mean the panning at the 2:01 mark in the video, that specific panning was done post-video creation. That specific panning over the video frame wasn't the camera itself panning.

We can tell this because that panning across the video frame at the 2:01 mark was a replay of an earlier part of the video (around the :50 mark) when that specific panning across the frame was not occurring.

No, you are correct, I used the wrong words, and that portion is a just a rerun. I had been thinking at the time that it might be a supply vessel, but I am unclear as to how a docking procedure is accomplished, if by superior speed, then deceleration from a supply vessel or the reverse, plus that any robotic craft don't ever dock, and that stuff is grabbed by the ISS....that alone makes me wonder why there was no way to leave one of the retired Shuttles docked to the ISS as something useful, maybe Jim could say something about that.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This got nine flags?

:insert facepalm emote here:

-SAP-
edit on 28-9-2016 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21304813]Aliensun

edit on 29-9-2016 by klassless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
If it says REAL UFO FOOTAGE in all caps, it must be true!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Nice video,

It almost looks like a shadow on the clouds...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join