It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW NASA Uncut Footage Show Clear UFO REAL FOOTAGE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   
VIDEO SHOW NASA CAMERA TRACKING STRANGE UFO FLYING TOWARD EARTH
DATE : 9/2016

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DVNC2000

Real NASA uncut footage shows BLIP IN SKY REAL FOOTAGE.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
That's a BOLD STATEMENT in your title considering it shows a black dot..
For that sort of title I want to see a clear alien spacecraft.. Not this..

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
is that it? dam it
nice try i suppose

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DVNC2000

FYI by WAY, over exaggerating the footage is guaranteed to get clicks, but will ensure the thread is about how you misrepresented it, not about the UFO itself.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Sorry, it was my granny, taking the Cadillac again. I warned her not to drive so high with that parkinson, it's dangerous, one wrong turn and you hit a satellite or space junk, but she just won't listen...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
havent dots like that been shown to be things coming from the station , water droplets, whatever. I find it hard to believe that is an alien ufo. Sorry

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Check out the other videos on his channel

DVNC2000 is just another hawker advertising his channel for clicks.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Clickbait trash

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Could be a satellite, space debris form any number of countries space programs.

Nothing about this signals intelligence, or any kind of life. Could just be a rock.
edit on 28-9-2016 by WilburnRoach because: john lear would see something as well

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

No. You want a UFO in hand before you will accept any evidence.

How about you using your sense of intelligence to explain what the object is rather than wave of the hand dismal as is typical from you?

If a genuine, undoctored NASA video, there needs to be some serious explaining done to honestly dismiss the object as NOT a UFO which, according to the generation of the term itself, that is what the object is at this time.

I've noticed an abrupt kickup of the one and two sentence deniers on ATS in the last few months. I'm not quite sure what has promoted this increase in flat and unimaginative denials.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

How about you using your sense of intelligence to explain what the object is rather than wave of the hand dismal as is typical from you?

If a genuine, undoctored NASA video, there needs to be some serious explaining done to honestly dismiss the object as NOT a UFO which, according to the generation of the term itself, that is what the object is at this time.

I've noticed an abrupt kickup of the one and two sentence deniers on ATS in the last few months. I'm not quite sure what has promoted this increase in flat and unimaginative denials.

In other words you are trying to sway opinion so people keep clicking bull crap links for personal gain. There is a difference between deniers and common sense. People are catching on the the click bait scams and made up crap to boost their retirement funds....

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DVNC2000

The picture we see on the "cover" of this video...

...That's not even a frame from the video. It looks as if the video uploader added that picture simply to make this blip (which could easily be debris) look more mysterious-alien-craft-like.

edit on 2016/9/28 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

When you start with a video leading off with a debunked photo, what respect do you expect?

Debunked here
www.jamesoberg.com...

edit on 28-9-2016 by JimOberg because: add link

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Sell NASA a GoPro, or SJCam at the very least.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

It's a video of an undefined blob , it is not a Clear UFO as advertised , it is not the object in the screenshot.
There's no information given by the OP and the description on the video page is a cut and paste from wikipedia , what's to explain when all factors surrounding the post are taken into account.
I think it likely it's a lazy hoax from a lazy hoaxer.

edit on 28-9-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Yeah trillon dollar space station equipped with a Polaroid.

What IS up with that.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

yep. Incredible claims require incredible evidence. Sorry you are so gullible and/or desperate to believe that you will accept sub par evidence.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Aliensun

It's a video of an undefined blob , it is not a Clear UFO as advertised , it is not the object in the screenshot.
There's no information given by the OP and the description on the video page is a cut and paste from wikipedia , what's to explain when all factors surrounding the post are taken into account.
I think it likely it's a lazy hoax from a lazy hoaxer.

So you call it unidentifiable which really makes it perfectly fit the official designation for why the term was created.

And to claim it is a work of "lazy" presenter, you are really stretching into nothingness to fulfill your own short-sighted concepts. Welcome to consensus reality, you have lots of company.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

Could be a satellite, space debris form any number of countries space programs.

Nothing about this signals intelligence, or any kind of life. Could just be a rock.

Well, at least someone is making a speculation.

What I see is something travelling in the same general direction as the ISS or Shuttle whatever, but it appears to be moving at a faster speed, and it is tracked by the camera at least one time.
So it is a UFO as far as we are concerned, but it is not so clear, just visible...That's about it unless anything else becomes known.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join