It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When wild animals interact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Wild animals an human interaction rarely has a great outcome. Since humans are mostly in their own habitat.. But sometimes humans see an animal, a rare little piece they want to hang on the wall for the world to see.. Most wild animals have been taught to learn to avoid humans at any cost.. Wild animals learn and adopt to their surroundings, the evolved animals learn how and when humans try to bait them..
They just ignore and avoid, maybe its the quote;" If its to good to be true " they learned along the way.

But here is a unique insight when; " Seven Times Wild Animals Came to Humans for Help "

On February 6, a SeaWorld San Diego rescue team recovered a sick sea lion pup who’d stranded herself in a local restaurant. They brought the frightened, hungry (and adorable!) little lady to the theme park, where she’s now on the road to recovery [...]

In September of 2014, Liam Borrough encountered an apparently orphaned rhinoceros in South Africa’s Kruger National Park. He described the eight-week-old calf as “badly dehydrated, covered in wounds and clearly in desperate search of shade.” He and his fellow travelers let the exhausted rhino lie in the shade of their caravan, and gave her water [...]

Joe Sciberras and some friends were fishing near Sydney, Australia, in March of 2003 when a whale shark swam up to their boat - and waited. Curious, Joe jumped in the water and saw the desperate fish had a rope lashed tightly around its body. Amazingly, when Joe approached to cut the rope, the shark floated patiently for some twenty minutes while he straddled its back and removed the cord. The job done, the huge fish swam peacefully away. [...]

While these are just three, it seems sometimes the Animal kingdom and the Humans share a bond of caring, and maybe its the ideals we learn that makes humans the monster they are, maybe when we question our purpose we think of ourselves as greater cause of our two hands, speech and a brain and forget we are all from the same place called mother earth.

For rest of the list...[...]

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

All that is well and good. man and wildife can interract. Just don'e mention Seaworld

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Beautiful video. The human race can be very caring at times. It's a shame we have some who would care less and never offer assistance to animals in need.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Do you remember in the 80s the poster was very popular called "The Peaceable Kingdom?" I had it framed in both my children's rooms. They grew up with a menagerie of pets-wish I could find it as there are many paintings with that name.
We went to the zoo alot-they grew to love animals-I wonder if Trump's kids had enough opportunities to appreciate all animals-seeing as they enjoy their safaris and killing endangered species-doesn't look like Trump values animal life.

It is a beautiful thing when different species can show care and love-and many humans can't. The companies that experiment on helpless animals to provide humans with----makeup!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
A few years ago I had a wild , desperate animal approach me for help. I was diving in an area call Bloody Bay Wall on Little Cayman with the Aggressor fleet.

On one of our dives a large Grouper approached me, he had a large Octopuses attached, apparently the fish had attacked the Octopuses and lost the battle. The Octopuses had its tentacles wrapped around the the Grouper and wrapped up in its gills and was beginning to eat the fish alive.

My dive buddy and tried in vain to remove the Octopuses while trying to avoid the beak, as a large Octopuses can deliver a painful bite. We would pull lose one or two arms each, struggling with both the fish and the hungry Octopuses only to see the Octo wrap the grouper right back up.
It was as if the 30 pound fish was begging me for help. Alas exhausted and short on air Ken and I returned to the boat and I assume the Octopuses got his meal.

I felt really bad about not being able to help the desperate fish but I was the intruder in a wild world.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Some example of animals seeking help from people, from a thread i made a while ago.

edit on 28-9-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

top topics

join