It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Way Above Top Secret Area (Not allowed)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I did spend my 3000 point on WATS, maybe 7- 8 months ago. After the server move I cant get in. I dont know if this is an issue with anyone else. But I figured I would bring it up. I know I didnt get my point back, so I figured it waas just a glitch.

Thanks for your time
OHH Ps.. Is the Ad on the main page supposed to come up for members toi now? Its extemely intrusive and because it takes a sec to load I've clicked it on accedent one too many times. (The one that overlays the whole main screen)

Thanks

[edit on 22-1-2005 by ShiftTrio]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ah its changed a little from then... you have to pay a point fee every month to enter, its in the store and i believe its 250 points,

EDit...

Here you go

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Renew Monthly Subscription: 250 -- On the 1st of every month, the user-list will be removed, and you must renew your membership to gain access. For those who have previously purchased the RATS forum, renewals are 250 ATS Points to gain access again. ***

[edit on 22-1-2005 by asala]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Do we get our points back? Or 3000 points worth of access?(12 months) Or are those points gone? Oh well.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
No once you paid your points then you pay 250 points each month , for new members its 5000 points then 250 points there after,

IF YOU ALREADY HAVE PURCHASED RATS ACCESS: You only need to purchase a monthly renewal to get your access back. You are in the membership list as having purchased base access.

please see the link i gave above as it will answer any questions you have on this topic,

[edit on 22-1-2005 by asala]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Cool, thanks for the info.

top topics

join