It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Does Trump have a drug habit? (sniff sniff)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
He doesn't have a coke habit he's checking for airborne biological agents. The pinko commie Muslim worshiping left will stop at nothing to stop the greatest man to ever run for the office of President. Even while running for office he is putting his life on the line protecting America thank God for Trump!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Sweet propaganda! Love it!

Even the eagle doesnt like him.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
yeah. because the best way to look as healthy as Trump does at 70 is to partake in the booger sugar.

Dumbest thread premise this month.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Do you have allergies ? Most folks do.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
C'mon, you Trump supporters would be all over this if this was Hillary sniffling! Lets play the same game and believe he does have a coc aine habit!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

TBH, i was shocked at how good Hillary looked. She looked young and vibrant. Even with the whole "she's got pneumonia" CT set aside, she looked better last night than I've seen in years.

They both had on plenty of make up. So who knows what really lies underneath. LOL.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
C'mon, you Trump supporters would be all over this if this was Hillary sniffling! Lets play the same game and believe he does have a coc aine habit!

It's funny reading all the same people who believe Hillary's health CT's with the flimsiest of evidence all getting indignant that a liberal is doing the same thing to Trump.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

As a register democrat I completely disavow what Howard Dean said.

Absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Sniffing a lot during one debate isn't strong enough evidence of coc aine or other drug use.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

He didn't sniff the cocain to get high, he just liked the way it smelled.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tuomptonite
I don't imagine Trump dabbles with the Devils dandruff. Why would he? He's a rich, powerful, white man. Those kinds of people totally don't mess with the yayo.....

Did you miss the 80's?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold Notice Hillary collapsing? Heroin user?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
because the best way to look as healthy as Trump does at 70 is to partake in the booger sugar.

Yeah, it's pretty weak.

I guess you missed the one yesterday that posited that Hillary would pay reparations to Blacks for slavery when she wasn't even mentioned in the article.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
because the best way to look as healthy as Trump does at 70 is to partake in the booger sugar.

Yeah, it's pretty weak.

I guess you missed the one yesterday that posited that Hillary would pay reparations to Blacks for slavery when she wasn't even mentioned in the article.

Or the one where Hillary died in a helicopter incident in 2012.

Or where Hillary is actually a clone.

Or that she employs body doubles.

Or that she died from an illness.

Or that she coughs up Reptilian eggs.

Dumbest thread premise this month? LOL K.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Okay, I do not want The Donald in the White House, but I do not think he was doing coke people.

IN THE PAST, I did coke, and I have to say, he absolutely was not on it during the debate. Now other times he has spoken, maybe, but I doubt it.

First of all he was not agitated, aggressive, sweating, thirsty. He also had a decent demeanor, which up until SIX WEEKS AGO Donald RARELY had! He has become a puppet by his advisors, because I think they pointed out to him what an ass he was being, and he for sure was go into lose if he didnt stop.

With his new demeanor, he is nothing more than a wolf in sheep's clothing! Probably Not a coke head though.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Its all about fear. Stoicism is out of vogue, it seems.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

My Grandfather, great man, died the Jan. before 911. Thank whatever deity for that. He would have gone commando on what society has become. Whiny, petulant, selfish individuals. They weren't called the Great Generation just because they went through a depression and world war. They had values. A moral compass that is missing today.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join