It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Trump have a drug habit? (sniff sniff)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: cuckooold

What evidence is there to back this up? Ever heard of allergies? ragweed season?

Evidence??? Peple look for evidence of medical problems here?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Just from observation, I've been leaning toward Trump on the yeayo, as Scarface would say, and Clinton on some form of speed. Not trying to be silly, they both show ample signs of their respective chemical alterations.

Or it could just be natural, severe brain chemistry imbalances.

Clinton appeared rested and awake. Trump looked like he needed a long nap.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
a reply to: liveandlearn
Trump said he did not have the sniffles. He said he thought he had a bad mic, or even that someone had messed with it on purpose. He is clearly sniffing through the whole night.

Well, a lot of people said he had sniffles, he is not saying he had sniffles...LOL

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Does he have drug habbit? DOES IT EVEN MATTER? NO!
edit on Ram92816v09201600000012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Trump allergic, to what? China?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
In my honest opinion it appeared that the sound system ws geared to make it appear one has breathing problems. The compression adjustment can do such things. Add the obvious moderators inability to be fair then bias was clearly evident.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

When I saw your headline, I thought of myself sniffling because It seems like I'm fighting off a cold. Yet when you look at the video, it does seem like an odd deep sniffling. We've heard enough crazy accusations about Clinton, maybe now it's Trumps turn.

I can't stop getting the image of the narcissistic character of Tony Montana in the movie Scar Face sniffing a pile of coc aine at his desk. Now picture Trump in the oval office doing the same!

This election just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Well...there's no way it's coke or any other stimulant. He's way too corpulent. I think it's far more likely that he's got allergies or a cold. Ragweed is bad right now in most areas.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Probably just got what most of us up here in the northeast have. I caught it a month ago and am still sniffling. When will we ever adapt the mask wearing thing like Asia.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I noticed he kept sniffing. He always does actually. I noticed it months ago. Might be a nervous thing, like threat clearing when speaking .
edit on 28-9-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tuomptonite
I don't imagine Trump dabbles with the Devils dandruff. Why would he? He's a rich, powerful, white man. Those kinds of people totally don't mess with the yayo.....

Actually those are the type thst do because they can afford it, but I don't think he does,

This video clip has the sniffling turned up very loud, it was not that loud on my tv which was in HD blasting through speakers. I think they did alter the sound or he was too close to the mic
Anyways he has a sniffling habit all the time. I'm surprised this is the first time it's being noticed. He's an old man, they tend to breath loudly. It's allergies with it being over emphasized on a mic

Not drugs

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JRedBeard

Seriously... Guys his age cant afford to do coke (From a health perspective). If it was a habit he would be dead by now. ...

In that case someone should tell Keith Richards, Ozzy Osbourne and the rest of their friends...

If this was true, Trump on drugs, it would at least explain a lot of the stuff coming out of his mouth...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

My money continues to be on Clinton wearing some sort of perfume (or agent) that caused Trump's sinuses to suffer. That would fit more with the entire Clintonista M.O.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

....Donald Trump is not British and British MF'ers don't die!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
when i do presentations or satnd up to picth in business meetings my nose tends to run. Unsure if its down to nerves or pressure. i dont take Coke

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Not surprised he's sniffing.. Prior to this debate he had to take his head out of his own arse..

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Maybe the candidates should be drug tested immediately before the debates.

I guarantee what ever drugs Trump had in his system Monday would have been far eclipsed by what ever drugs HilLIARy had in her system.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I would seriously doubt it, at least for street drugs. Trump is well known as a non-drinker and non-drug user, I can't see him doing so. Prescription stimulants? That's a different story. Because most people still do not view pills from doctors as "drugs" especially when they speed you up. It's possible. It is also possible Trump is just an erratic nut by nature who does not need drugs to act like that, which seems to be the most likely explanation.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
LOLZ:

Hillary: She must be on a crazy amount of meds with her parkinsons disease and she is really a projected hologram. (alt right: sounds reasonable)

Trump: He keeps sniffing like he has coc aine drip. (alt right: quit making stuff up!)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Exactly IMO too.

And then there's this

Lawsuits: Trump’s Doctor ‘Overmedicated’ Patients Who Died in His Care

Cases settled before going to trial.

We don't know what prescribed or OTC medications Trump could be taking.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join