It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Trump have a drug habit? (sniff sniff)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
In light of the many threads about Hillary's enormous amount of health problems which I discussed in a previous thread and is addressed ad nauseam on a daily basis on ATS, it seems not unreasonable to look at Trump's own behaviour and wonder if either he is sick, or perhaps dabbling in some prohibited substances himself.

There was an awful lot of sniffling coming from Trump in the debate (apparently 37 times) the other night, and of course nasty liberals are going to be nasty liberals.

Howard Dean seems to think so. Probably won't count because it's the liberal press, after all, things are only true if they are about Hillary, but hey, just putting it out there.

That seems pretty out there for someone who is a medical doctor. But Dean refused to back down Tuesday, telling MSNBC that he wasn’t making a diagnosis via television and then going on to suggest Trump might have a coc aine habit.

“You can’t make a diagnosis over the television. I would never do that but he has some interesting…that is actually a signature of people who use coc aine,” Dean said. He continued, “I’m not suggesting that Trump does but…” At this point he was cut off by host Kate Snow who interjected, “Well, you are suggesting it actually in a tweet.” Dean replied, “No, I’m suggesting we think about it because here’s the interesting constellation

That's right, a diagnosis can't be made over the television unless it's about Hillary having Parkinson's, but nice try Dean.

Dean isn't the only (liberal) to question what (sniff sniff) Trump may have been up to. No, other nasty liberals have asked similar questions.

On The Daily Show, Noah recapped the debate in depth with a 13-minute segment—and toward the end, he zeroed in on those quiet little snarfs. “I don’t want to start any rumors, but there’s a reason I think Trump didn’t do well,” Noah said, imitating Trump’s flair for implication. “I’m not sure, and I’m not trying to start rumors, but Trump was sniffing a lot during this debate, and someone needs to look into that.”

Over on The Late Show, Colbert took a more direct approach. “For months now, Donald Trump has questioned Hillary’s health—repeatedly,” Colbert said. “And I’ve gotta say, there was one possible health scare on stage tonight. Trump sounded like he was fighting off a cold—uh, with coc aine.”

Maybe Trump has pneumonia.

This isn't the first time it's been speculated that Trump is on drugs. Perhaps the crazy rambling and grandious claims could be explained by him using speed?

gawker.com...

Rumors of Trump’s predilection for stimulants first started really popping up in 1992, when Spy magazine wrote, “Have you ever wondered why Donald Trump has acted so erratically at times, full of manic energy, paranoid, garrulous? Well, he was a patient of Dr. [Joseph] Greenberg’s from 1982 to 1985.” At the time, Dr. Greenberg was notorious for allegedly doling out prescription stimulants to anyone who could pay.

In 1993, Harry Hurt’s unauthorized biography on Trump, Lost Tycoon, corroborated the rumors and went one step further:

The diet drugs, which [Trump] took in pill form, not only curbed his appetite but gave him a feeling of euphoria and unlimited energy. The medical literature warned that some potentially dangerous side effects could result from long-term usage; they included anxiety, insomnia, and delusions of grandeur. According to several Trump Organization insiders, Donald exhibited all these ominous symptoms of diet drug usage, and then some

So, not saying this is the truth, after all it's the evil totalitarian lefty-liberal media, but food for thought, yes?

edit on 27-9-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

I'm sure he had some skittles up his nose, no biggie!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

What evidence is there to back this up? Ever heard of allergies? ragweed season?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Just from observation, I've been leaning toward Trump on the yeayo, as Scarface would say, and Clinton on some form of speed. Not trying to be silly, they both show ample signs of their respective chemical alterations.

Or it could just be natural, severe brain chemistry imbalances.
edit on 9/28/2016 by dogstar23 because: A 'v' was supposed to be an 'n', thus changing the meaning of the word, sentence and post, which possibly could have eventually led to a typhoon in the Far East. You're welcome.

edit on 9/28/2016 by dogstar23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn
Trump said he did not have the sniffles. He said he thought he had a bad mic, or even that someone had messed with it on purpose. He is clearly sniffing through the whole night.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Trump seems to be on a natural buzz. I know some people like him and they are always high on life and the ones I know don't use drugs. I have known people who have used coke, and their buzz is different. I can usually tell if a person is coking it when I see them in person. It's probably his metabolism that is making him the way he is.

Hillary looks like she is on meds, for a woman her age, I guess that is normal.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I don't imagine Trump dabbles with the Devils dandruff. Why would he? He's a rich, powerful, white man. Those kinds of people totally don't mess with the yayo.....

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

edit on 28-9-2016 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Actually, those are the people that do mess with the yayo.

It would have been classic if his nose started bleeding.

originally posted by: Tuomptonite
I don't imagine Trump dabbles with the Devils dandruff. Why would he? He's a rich, powerful, white man. Those kinds of people totally don't mess with the yayo.....

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Uh, yeah, I thought it was pretty obvious I was being sarcastic there. Everybody know the A-1 Yola is a rich man's thing. There's a reason why he was always surrounded by hot young models.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
He's definitely got a severe medical problem:

Must have been tanked to the eyeballs with some powerful meds just to get through the night. I heard he was carried to his car afterwards.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Is this the rant of a sober person? Somebody's all cranked up....

HOW WOULD YOU DEFEND U.S. AGAINST CYBER ATTACKS?
Look at the mess that we’re in. Look at the mess that we’re in.
As far as the cyber, I agree to parts of what Secretary Clinton said, we should be better than anybody else, and perhaps we’re not. I don’t know if we know it was Russia who broke into the DNC. She’s saying Russia, Russia, Russia. Maybe it was. It could also be China, it could be someone sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds. You don't know who broke into DNC, but what did we learn? We learn that Bernie Sanders was taken advantage of by your people. By Debbie Wasserman Schultz.
Look what happened to her. But Bernie Sanders was taken advantage of. Now, whether that was Russia, whether that was China, whether it was another country, we don't know, because the truth is, under President Obama, we've lost control of things that we used to have control over. We came in with an internet, we came up with the internet.
And I think Secretary Clinton and myself would agree very much, when you look at what ISIS is doing with the internet, they're beating us at our own game. ISIS. So we have to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is a, it is a huge problem. I have a son.
He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly doable. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing, but that's true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester and certainly cyber is one of them.

Tweeker speak....?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
He's a bit old to be a coke user, you think he would have had some heart problems if he was.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tuomptonite
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Uh, yeah, I thought it was pretty obvious I was being sarcastic there. Everybody know the A-1 Yola is a rich man's thing. There's a reason why he was always surrounded by hot young models.

... including his daughter, or at least in his own eyes.

18 billion more votes for Hillary!!1!1!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish
He's definitely got a severe medical problem:

Must have been tanked to the eyeballs with some powerful meds just to get through the night. I heard he was carried to his car afterwards.

Me too. I saw a YouTube clip posted by a guy named Al1983 (so I know it's legitimate) and of course the right-wing controlled media would never allow such things to be aired.

(I truly wonder if people cannot see the ridiculous parallels being made here in comparison to those towards Hillary and how they are both ridiculous)

It's the Illuminutty at work again!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
He's a bit old to be a coke user, you think he would have had some heart problems if he was.

Seriously... Guys his age cant afford to do coke (From a health perspective). If it was a habit he would be dead by now. If it was to get the benefits of its use then there are way more sophisticated ways to achieve the kind of enhancement coca offers. I've used on occasion (and enjoy it), but I can honestly say I'd rather have something like a Modafinil some Alpha GPC and a great cup of coffee over $50 worth of coke... Especially for a 2 hour ordeal, where the coca would have worn off half way through and he would be left feeling like garbage....

Doesnt make sense at all if you know anything about anything, but in today's world all you need is a headline and just keep on scrolling until you hit the water cooler and blah blah blah carry on without digging deeper into anything other than your fantasy football roster....

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Donald Trump needs to slow down and sleep more than 4 hours a night. The guy has more energy and stamina than a pro basketball player. Quite amazing for anyone over 50... But at age 70, it's VERY rare.

I think the same adrenaline that enables someone to lift a car in an emergency situation, are flowing through Donald Trump as he nears assuming the Presidency. That "sniff" is probably just one of the symptoms.

Didn't President Obama admit to doing SPEED, in order to cram effectively for exams in college?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

They intentionally rigged his mic.

Speaking voice came through the one on his shirt, sniffing - lip licking all that came from the main mic with sensitivity turned way up.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Breathe in through
your nose , and exhale
through your mouth.

It is an athletic exercise.

Nothing more.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

There is something wrong with his eyelids, too. Worse than Ben Carson's in trying to stay open. It must be a degenerative disease.
edit on 28-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join