It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parenting Magazine Warns ‘Blond, Cheerful’ Families Dangerous, Likely Right Wing

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

It’s not only dogs who can hear the whistle.

If you are the only one here who sees a long skirt and ponytail worn at the same time and thinks "RACIST," then maybe you ought to revisit your statement above.

For most of us, the person in question simply pulled out a maxi and pulled their hair back. Heck, today they might even be trans.

Why are you hearing those whistles again?

(post by crazyewok removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I'm not going to be that harsh.

The clothing a person wears is typically reflective in some way of their environment. To that end, the loose wraps you see and lack of upper torso clothing aside from beads and similar ornamentation on African tribes is completely practical to their environment.

Germans, on the other hand, came from a much colder climate, so a long skirt makes much more sense.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Gave this story a second glance and surprise, surprise... another hoax. Neither Breitbart nor Epoch Times have more than a lousy screenshot and their alleged source is hidden behind a dubious log-in screen.

Look up the cited Apothekerblatt, here the summary:

www.baby-und-familie.de.../1

Wasn't October you say? Couldn't find anything close to the allegations from the OP in any other edition either. Also, the used illustrations in the OP are not even close to the overall clean design theme from this print paper. Which uses mainly pictures and furthermore offered no political topics in the latest editions whatsoever. They used to cover blockbuster like "how much sleep do kids need" or the highly controversial question "how to scale fever temperature correctly"...

www.baby-und-familie.de...

Call Breitbart or Epoch Times a decent source again and I'll remind you of this thread. That's actually progress. Gullible people, wake the eff up!

(post by crazyewok removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

It is and the 'loony lefties' have a decent point as well. There are correlations between fashion, political choices and the affiliation to certain groups or niches. We all want our ATS cap to get rid of this raggy selfmade tinfoil-hat, don't we?

I don't like judging people on their appearence only either, which is why I understand your BS claim. But think again, it's not that easy to dismiss. Visuals always offer more or less valuable insights.

The german girls I see on a daily basis wear usually sneakers, jeans, and open hair. Give me one of those Mädchenjugend cover girls in this big city and I'd raise an eyebrow as well.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

The german girls I see on a daily basis wear usually sneakers, jeans, and open hair. Give me one of those Mädchenjugend cover girls in this big city and I'd raise an eyebrow as well.

You mean like Amish in New York kind a thing ?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Precisely. Thanks for the translation.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I think most of you in this thread are missing the big elephant in the room as to why this sort of write-up in Germany exists....

Surely at least some of you folks understand why many modern day Germans might be so overly paranoid about possible dogmatic nazi-ish beliefs going on behind closed doors ?

It doesn't surprise me one bit that they're worried about another nazi-like uprising quietly growing and gaining power once again, thus causing some Germans to have a tendency to erroneously over-compensate because of those deeply ingrained fears.

Of course it's not a healthy way to think and see the world around them ("paranoia big destroya" comes to mind), but I can totally understand why they do think this way.

Most us don't believe that such a thing could ever happen again (ie: Hitler 2.0)... But then again, who really knows, right ?!

Either way, it's a shame that modern day Germans live in such fear of history repeating itself.

Just trying to give some of you food for thought to pause and reflect on before allowing yourselves to get all frothy-at-the-mouth about this whole thing.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Oh I get why they would do it, but I also understand why there might be such a movement in Germany. They sort of brought it upon themselves.

If you bring in enough people from another country that they feel they can willfully impose their native culture upon you even though their native culture is part of the problem they were running from ... ironic, I know ..., then you are going to see a bunch of resentful, even angry natives who are going to push back.

So why the native country decides it will label the angry natives as the threat while ignoring the actual 600 lb gorilla it created, is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh I get why they would do it, but I also understand why there might be such a movement in Germany. They sort of brought it upon themselves.

You sitting there pointing fingers ("they sort of brought it upon themselves") helps to resolve nothing... ever.

So why the native country decides it will label the angry natives as the threat while ignoring the actual 600 lb gorilla it created, is beyond me.

Who says they're ignoring the 600 lb gorilla ? These problems don't resolve themselves overnight... they've now got two 600 lb gorillas to deal with - the immigrant situation AND the angry natives.

Either way, they've got these ingrained fears of history repeating itself and that's probably never going to change.

The fear of these "angry natives" now is because this same scenario is what gave birth to the Hitler uprising.

I imagine the scenario went something like this:

Some German dude: "Hey man, anyone else notice how all these jews are taking over everything ?"

Another German dude: "Yeah you're right ! They're causing problems !"

Yet another German dude: "We need to do something about these skallywags !"

Now a whole bunch of German dudes: "Down with the heathens ! Down with the heathens !"

then you are going to see a bunch of resentful, even angry natives who are going to push back.

No matter which way you look at it, mob mentality is a scary slippery slope and needs to be stopped in its tracks... it gives way far far too easily for "Hitler nutjob types" to rise up and take advantage of the disgruntled situation.

So Germans fears of this sort of thing taking foothold (yet again) is somewhat justified. It doesn't matter that Merkel brought this on herself, what matters now is how the country is going to handle the situation today, tomorrow, and the day after that.

There are better ways to handle their now current immigration situation, and burning down refugee camps via 'mob-rule hatred and resentment' is not one of them.

Merkel is only now finally waking up to that ugly reality.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Well, I'm sorry, but what did the government of Germany THINK would happen?! It shouldn't have been rocket science. I don't care what group you are talking about, but the group that is dominant will impose itself and its ways on the smaller, less aggressive group.

That is what you want to happen to immigrants. You want them to assimilate to your country and your ways, but Germany has seen to it that they have enough of the outside element that this is not going to happen easily or well. They may have hit a tipping point.

This is why you maintain a an immigration policy and controls, not to be mean, but because your societal stability sort of depends on it.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Its ok. The problem is they go in for the stigmatization, the stereotype. You have that in many races.......not outwardly noticeable as related to a pile of bigots......but give them more of a hard push and they will join the rabble in the street.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Well, I'm sorry, but what did the government of Germany THINK would happen?! It shouldn't have been rocket science.

I don't know ketsuko...

What did your country think would happen with all the black slaves and their descendants for several generations thereafter ?!

It shouldn't have been rocket science.

Still insist on pointing fingers at everyone else's screw ups ?

Glass houses and rocks... and all that.

Point me in the direction to any country anywhere on the planet that hasn't screwed up along the way, and we can all pack our bags and move there.

edit on 5-10-2016 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

So I'm supposed to fear blonde, confident, and well-behaved children? Gotcha.

Stop the insanity.

They are probably condemning them because confident and well behaved people might not depend on government for sustenance like the left wing governments need them to in order to sustain their viability and appearing necessary. It is identical to most of the things Obama's communist- Marxist regime have implemented here.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

If you are the only one here who sees a long skirt and ponytail worn at the same time and thinks "RACIST," then maybe you ought to revisit your statement above.

I didn’t think racist, I thought (and still think) crypto-Fascist.

And I’m not the only one who thinks so. I’m not even the only one on the thread to admit it.

Obviously the people who secretly share those views deny any such thing.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Your a hypocrite.

You lecturerd me in another thread how I should not judge other cultures and fashions, yet here you are JUDGING!

Show me.

[SNIPPED]

Good for you. It was Bavarian culture, after all, that took Hitler to its bosom and unleashed him upon the world.
edit on 10.6.2016 by Kandinsky because: Snipped quote of removed post

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I'm not sure it is a hoax. I was unable to retrieve the original publication online. However, it has been discussed on other sites, way before Epoch Times mention it.

here it is already being discussed in April 2016

Wie politisch sind Deutschlands Apotheken?

and Kitas im „Kampf gegen Rechts"

I'll do some more digging...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: whismermill

You're correct, no hoax at all. Thanks for the hint.

It's better than that. Klick on the download button on the upper right and have a look for yourself.
Giggles guaranteed, who takes offense in such a lame form of 'brainwashing'?

'Melanie' would've had a hard time with the T&Cs on this board as well, whatz the fuzz then? Nothing wrong with teaching kiddows some basic manners, innit?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Your a hypocrite.

You lecturerd me in another thread how I should not judge other cultures and fashions, yet here you are JUDGING!

Show me.

[SNIPPED]

Good for you. It was Bavarian culture, after all, that took Hitler to its bosom and unleashed him upon the world.

Your quote

My point is that judging one civilization by another’s standards is a fool’s game.

One-dimensional people (racists, religious cranks, conspiracy theorists and the like) can rarely comprehend multidimensional ones. Kudos for trying.

this thread

You are makeing assumptions and judgements about Bavarian culture.

O and yes ww2 was 60 years ago.

Plenty of African cultures neck deep in recent genocide, not to mention the craziness of the ME.
edit on 7-10-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join