It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Hillary Cheating Again?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: Aazadan
a reply to: Vroomfondel

The point is that it's on you to suggest what that is then. If 1.5 mm wire was used, and it likely was, and that bulge you're seeing isn't 1.5mm wire, then what's your explanation as to what we're seeing?

Going all the way back to the beginning, the OP, it might have been an ear piece or some other type of device, possibly medical in nature. I can't claim to know exactly what it was. But I have evidence that strongly suggests it was NOT a mic wire.

Fun fact: Your speculation based on a photograph on the internet does NOT equal evidence.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Hillary did not need to cheat. Holt was clearly on her side and the mainstream media was clearly on her side.

I'm proud of Donald Trump for holding his own the way he did. The next debate will be totally different. It will not matter about the moderator or mainstream media. Donald Trump will not restrain. He will say what he wanted to say, but held back.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Going all the way back to the beginning, the OP, it might have been an ear piece or some other type of device, possibly medical in nature. I can't claim to know exactly what it was. But I have evidence that strongly suggests it was NOT a mic wire.

If you're going to prove something is up through excluding possibilities, you need to be able to exclude more than one thing. Actually, you need to be able to exclude all but one.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I suspect Trump might ride the fine line of being thrown out of the debate due to what he says next go. I think its going to be must-see-TV. Trump will be unhinged and throw hardcore dirt over Hillary with zero regard for debates rules. That is what I expect.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

The point is that it's on you to suggest what that is then. If 1.5 mm wire was used, and it likely was, and that bulge you're seeing isn't 1.5mm wire, then what's your explanation as to what we're seeing?

Then show an image, from her back side, in a similar outfit, without the use of a mic (to rule out that) that shows her with the same bulge to indicate it was something medical (she's not going to take the device in and out depending on venue is she)?

Did she have another device that allowed her to cheat? Who knows. But until you can show the same bulge in a non-microphone setting, then please drop the medical device speculation.

I'm sure your google-fu will allow you to find images from her appearance at the post-debate viewing party.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
And how is it a leap of logic that she could have cheated because of Whitewater and Benghazi? Those two (AND MORE) prove that she is a bad person and bad people cheat.

But it doesn't prove that she cheated in this instance. It just suggests that she's willing to cheat from time to time.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kamebard

I wish someone would ask Donald Trump how his mic was wired. they both would most likely be wired the same would they not?

what I like to hear is a doctor's opinion on what possible medical device that could have been on Hillary's back. she was awfully calm and flushed looking. As if she was being pumped with drugs.

edit on 9/28/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Indigo5

Preparation and intelligent answers will appear to some as cheating when the candidate they support is utterly incapable of the same.

It wasn't the preparation that concerned me—that is to be expected—so I disagree with your strawman, but that they were prepared for the questions is my concern.

I think Holt's assertion "We are going to focus on many of the issues that voters tell us are most important, and we're going to press for specifics" is an example. Which voters would those be? Trump's tax-returns,..

Poll: 62 percent of Republicans want Trump's tax returns
www.politico.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Why would anyone believe she cheated unless they have evidence?

Statistics speak volumes!
If someone does the same thing repeatedly then it's very likely they will do it again.
That's my evidence.
Human nature.
Do crack addicts take a day off?
Same goes with pathological liar's.
It is after all the Clinton MO to obfuscate the facts and claim ignorance.
edit on 28-9-2016 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I suspect Trump might ride the fine line of being thrown out of the debate due to what he says next go. I think its going to be must-see-TV. Trump will be unhinged and throw hardcore dirt over Hillary with zero regard for debates rules. That is what I expect.

He's in a tough spot, because that is exactly what Hillary would like.

The first debate was actually his best attempt at acting Presidential. It failed.

He can revert to GOP Nominee debate style...."Lyyyin Hillary!!!" vs. "Secretary Clinton"

But that would just entertain his base while losing the middle voters he needs to win.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I suggested a possibility based in observable conditions and knowledge of the equipment and its use.

To all the people who are attempting to defend the idea that it was a mic wire, please clearly and concisely answer these simple questions.

1) How does a 1.5mm wire look so much larger under heavy fabric when common sense dictates that the fabric would not draw in to the contour of such a small diameter wire but rather cross over it looking fairly smooth?

2) Why would the alleged mic wire have been placed on her incorrectly for the most important debate of her life?

3) How did this alleged mic wire so very visibly run straight up the middle of her back all the way to her collar disappearing under her hair, then suddenly turn sharply left and disappear, travel across her shoulder, down her chest, and then reappear? Please explain how it can be so very visible running straight up the middle of her back and then completely invisible within a span of inches in the same photograph.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

The first debate was actually his best attempt at acting Presidential. It failed.

He can revert to GOP Nominee debate style...."Lyyyin Hillary!!!" vs. "Secretary Clinton"

But that would just entertain his base while losing the middle voters he needs to win.

The thing here is, Hillary can only lose votes. Trump can't gain much nor lose much because his voters are sealed tight loyal. So if Trump comes out and spews facts in a cold blooded unhinged nature, that is a win for him even if he does get kicked off the stage and it might make Hillary lose votes in the process (shes been steadily losing votes anyway since the DNC) and shes having extreme issues bringing millennials and Sanders supporters under her tent. A lot of those folks are voting for Gary Johnson.
edit on 28-9-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Her custom podium had a tablet or similar device built into it. You can see it power up at the beginning and power off at the end. Rewatching the debate, it becomes obvious she is reading.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

The onus of proof is on the one making the claim not the other way around mate. You say it wasn't a microphone, deliver some objective evidence of this. Your speculation involving a photograph isn't going to cut it.
edit on 28-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Just going leave this here for whoever wishes to watch it. Maybe it'll help, maybe it won't. You decide.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

The thing here is, Hillary can only lose votes. Trump can't gain much nor lose much because his voters are sealed tight loyal.

Incorrect. He saw a rise in his poll numbers when he brought on the new campaign team who buttoned him to tele-prompters and banned him from Q&A press conferences. Otherwise...they stopped letting "Trump be Trump"...and it worked.

The debate dinged those numbers and some of the formerly undecided Trumpers slipped back to Hillary or undecided.

So if Trump comes out and spews facts in a cold blooded unhinged nature, that is a win for him

He has the "spew" and "unhinged" part down, but not the facts.
Even assuming he is not fact checked...the middle voter is looking for Temperament...so unhinged loses them.

even if he does get kicked off the stage and it might make Hillary lose votes in the process

The opposite...being the recipient of a Trump tirade does not lose votes...or at least not the votes Trump needs.

He lost some women voters in the first debate and he was trying to play nice...He opens up on Hillary in debate 2 like an unhinged lunatic and he will lose more votes.

The only reason he is in the 40's in polls and not the 30's is because he has been buttoned down by his campaign staff.

Now the trick is...how does he push over the top? Return to old Trump and he drops back down.

actually prepare on policy and have a substance debate? He wants no part of that....frankly he is incapable of that.

It's a tough strategic position.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: Maluhia

She was never photographed wearing an ear piece.

That was another dumb conspiracy theory by Trump supporters.

www.snopes.com...

Oh, yes she was:
www.charismanews.com...
www.charismanews.com...
Yet another dumb attempt attempt by Hillary supporters to deny the evidence staring at them in their faces.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Poll: 62 percent of Republicans want Trump's tax returns
www.politico.com...

That's not a poll nor survey on what American think are the important issues. This Gallup poll for example, is.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The onus of proof is on the one making the claim not the other way around mate. You say it wasn't a microphone, deliver some objective evidence of this. Your speculation involving a photograph isn't going to cut it.

I provided more than enough already. If you wish to challenge, its up to you to validate your reasoning beyond the simple desire for me to be wrong. The OP made a statement, and it was challenged, by you and others, with nothing but nay saying. Now I have made a statement, and I have received the same response. Fine. You have your opinion, and it is nothing but that. You have not supported it in any way. If you are so convinced it is a mic wire, please demonstrate why. Don't just challenge an alternative opinion backed with visual perception and knowledge in the use and application of the product in question by denying the possibility. Show something that supports your conclusion. I did....

Edit: see post below. Another piece of evidence suggesting that if the wire in question was a mic wire, it was not done correctly, or, it was not a mic wire. I have a hard time believing the person assigned to hillary didn't know the proper way to wire her mic. Now THAT doesn't make sense.
edit on 28-9-2016 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Just going leave this here for whoever wishes to watch it. Maybe it'll help, maybe it won't. You decide.

Yes, I saw that. The first thing he says is, "I am going to place the mic right here (pointing to her middle chest), then I am going to run a wire down here across your belly, and around your back to the pack."

Exactly what I have been saying. You don't run a wire from the small of a back, up the middle to the nape of the neck, across the shoulder, then down the chest. It just isn't done that way for a variety of reasons.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join