It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: One Boston Terror Suspect Now in Custody

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Mei Xia Dong, one of 13 suspects in a terror plot on Boston, is now in custody and being interrogated. 13 Chinese and 2 Iraqis and one person whose origin is unknown were allegedly planning a possible terrorist attack on targets in Boston, Massachusettes.

foxnews.com
BOSTON — One of the 13 Chinese nationals allegedly involved in a terror plot against Boston was in custody and being questioned by authorities on Saturday, FBI sources told FOX News.

Authorities were interrogating Mei Xia Dong about her involvement in a possible terrorist plot against Boston that was made public in an FBI report Friday. Airport and transit authorities responded to the report by boosting security — adding patrols, activating radiation detectors and posting pictures of some of the suspects.

FBI agents were looking into an uncorroborated tip that 16 people — 13 Chinese nationals, two Iraqis and one other person whose nationality was not released — might be planning an attack.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Information on the plot to attack Boston has still not been verified. Not much is being released as to what is known.

More to come as this story develops.

[edit on 22-1-2005 by Banshee]

[edit on 22-1-2005 by deeprivergal]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
What I seen on her, she was no threat she did come via smugle. She came for a job and a life. She had been in cutody for some time.

[edit on 22-1-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
What I seen on her, she was no threat she did come via smugle. She came for a job and a life. She had been in cutody for some time.

[edit on 22-1-2005 by SpittinCobra]

Yea, but we have to keep up the illusion that terror attacks are always imminent. C'mon man, give me life, give me liberty, i'll give it up for one ounce of security.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
What concerns me though, is that a few days ago we werent even certain they were in Boston. So you can make a good arguement there is something going on after one actually turns up here (Iive a few miles west of Boston).

You get bet its being taken very seriously here..

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It has been reported in CNN already, these Chinese smuggler did not pay enough money to the 'snake head' on time according to their contracts, the "snake head" revenged so they reported to FBI (without exposing their identities) and provided the photos and tell FBI they are chemists and want to deploy dirty bomb.

Funny thing is that FBI really believed them!! After the four pictures showed on TV, their relatives in USA immediatelly recgonized them, and it turns out they even did not finish their high school and just want to come here looking for something like restaurant jobs.

Remember last year, there was a similar thing in Florida, in a breakfast restaurant located in Florida, a stupid woman heard few words from 4 arabic men sitting beside her talking about something related chemists or go to Orlando, so she reported FBI that four terrorists are going to attack Orlando, the major highway was shut down for many hours in the morning traffic time. That four guys were later even ware invited to Larry Kiing's show, it turns out they were going to Florida attending academic conference.

Hi, people, it is really kind of dangerous. Just let's think about a stupid man suddenly call a FBI telling you are terrrorist, even the whole thing is hoax, but guess what, everybody will remember you have been considered as dangerous person. Everybody will ONLY remember your photo as "terrorist' and will not remember you also might be claimed "clear". Who will take responsibility for these if similar things happened on you or me?

[edit on 22-1-2005 by proteinx]

new topics

top topics

join