It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fat shaming anger at Trump proves feminist hypocrisiy

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: Phoenix

I find it amusing that any lack of character or class(you can't buy that) that is pointed out about Trump is met with attacking the object of the issue and then blame Hillary for good measure.

Do you find it amusing that you smugly (like Hillary) are ok with the complete lack of character or class that Hillary has shown for the last 50 years, is completely acceptable because she "runs with the program"?

Hillary should be the most ripped apart and exposed candidate possibly in world history yet somehow is ONLY exposed here, and is forgiven and excused at EVERY TURN, on EVERY CORPORATE and GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED source in the WORLD.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

My post was in context with the ongoing conversation.

However in regards to you post, my comment still stands true.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Damn I had to track more crosses down. Running out of them with all the unfair treatment Trump and supporters get.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

If this was about Hillary I would discuss it. I don't deflect from the current issue.
If you try you can do it too.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Maybe shaming fat folks will get them to see the error in their ways and shape up.

Won't work. We tried that with the ignorant and it failed miserably.

I can see that, the bullies apparently all do that !

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Oh give me a break. America is known for being an obese country that over-eats. Anyone who eats themselves into being fat, is their fault. Maybe shaming fat folks will get them to see the error in their ways and shape up.

AND it's dangerous to be fat!

More dangerous than smoking.

That's what I told my 280 pound Bible thumping sister-in-law. She tells me how I sin, by smoking cigs. I tell her that her sin of stuffing her face, will put her in the hospital bed right next to me.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

You have been off-topic on about 75% of your posts in the last few days, you will not and have not tried.

Good to see your real thought since you no longer moderate, now you just wholeheartedly bash Trump!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Maybe shaming fat folks will get them to see the error in their ways and shape up.

Won't work. We tried that with the ignorant and it failed miserably.

I can see that, the bullies apparently all do that !

So you are saying you are "ignorant"?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Reading this thread, with the 52 flags, I can't but wonder if Trump's supporters are actually in accord with his misogynistic qualities. Sad day for ATS.

A sad day for ATS indeed that a former super moderator can help spread propaganda so willingly.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
Good to see your real thought since you no longer moderate, now you just wholeheartedly bash Trump!

Don't get me wrong. I don't bash him because he's Trump. I bash him because he's a self important megalomaniac with racist, misogynistic, hell, psychopathic tendencies. He's terrible for America and the world.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Ask yourself this Question ParasuvO , Who Cares about what some Canadian has to say about an American Presidential Election . He is Irrelevant considering he isn't a Registered Voter in the United States , and Obviously is just Trolling All the Political Threads here on ATS . My advice is to Just IGNORE Him .....Peace..

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

That the plan. Insult and ignore anything that puts a crimp in your crinoline. GO TRUMP!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Damn I had to track more crosses down. Running out of them with all the unfair treatment Trump and supporters get.

And here is another great tactic you all use!

I make a post saying that this focus on Trump supposedly making a weight joke about a woman is a non issue, and hypocritical. I made this post because the Machado story was brought up in the debate, and talked about incessantly by pundits for two days now.

Where were you with your crosses to these people. All of their whining and moaning and moral high horse riding about how Trump hates all women, and yet you just agree.

Then when someone shows you your hypocrisy, you make fun of them for whining about fairness!

You can't even see your own hypocrisy. HAHAHAHA!!!!

You are great!

So let me break it down for you slow.

I am not offended by any of these jokes. Period.

You and the anti trump people are the crybabies that are shouting about trump being a bully, or a misogynist.

So why don't you save those crosses for you and your whining friends.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
So why don't you save those crosses for you and your whining friends.

Don't have any. I'm my own man. BTW, I see little whining on that side. More transference?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I think there could be a great new saying at work here.

"Can't see the ground from upon the cross. -JinMI"

This is a great thread premise but the argument has been far lost on some.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

The relationship you have with the person you're talking about affects what is and isn't ok to say. When you have no relationship with the person, you can call them all the names you want... like random people say about Trump and Hillary. If you have a business relationship with someone though you're expected to remain professional. If you have a friendship with them you should keep it civil.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I would hope our president, should he be, or a person claiming to be the best offering for our leadership would have a little more compassion and class. Guess that isn't happening.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Related(probably will be called off topic) do ya'll know there are more women in America than men? How do you think they feel about this?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

The relationship you have with the person you're talking about affects what is and isn't ok to say. When you have no relationship with the person, you can call them all the names you want... like random people say about Trump and Hillary. If you have a business relationship with someone though you're expected to remain professional. If you have a friendship with them you should keep it civil.

He gave her money!

Look how she treats him!

lol.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Oh I agree with this, but it is not a question of woman or man hating, its a question of rudeness. Making fun of a fat person to their face is more rude than doing so behind their back.

But two things; first there is only this womans claims that he called her these names, no one else heard it.

And second, this doesn't mean he hates women. He just makes him a jerk, which many people thought already.

So why bring up this twenty year old event and try to use it to claim Trump hates women?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join