It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fat shaming anger at Trump proves feminist hypocrisiy

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
What I find comfort in, is that he has alienated most of the women, all the minorities and anyone with a sense of old school manners or dignity... That doesn't leave enough people to get him elected.

That figured in heavily when I did my electoral map:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also gave resource heavy states to Trump too. That still just got him over 200 electoral votes.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: amicktd
He's been a businessman not a politician. .

You keep saying that....

For Christ sake man, he's running for the highest office in the land. If that doesn't make him a politician...what does.

What I find comfort in, is that he has alienated most of the women, all the minorities and anyone with a sense of old school manners or dignity... That doesn't leave enough people to get him elected.

If you're gonna make that claim then please quote me because that was the first time I have made that statement on this site. What's with you guys putting words in my mouth in this thread. First it was I just post meme's and now you claim I keep saying he's a businessman not a politician.
edit on 29-9-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

What's with you guys putting words in my mouth in this thread.

I'm not putting words in your mouth. In fact I've been asking for them:

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: olaru12

That's the thing, "prove it." But they don't take character into play here, fully. They have established she's not a credible person(nice job
) but don't take into account his decades long misogynistic tendencies. The question should be, "Do you think with his past record he didn't say this?"

Are you going to answer that?

New page. Just giving you a 3rd opportunity to ignore this.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

That's the thing, "prove it." But they don't take character into play here, fully. They have established she's not a credible person(nice job
) but don't take into account his decades long misogynistic tendencies. The question should be, "Do you think with his past record he didn't say this?"

I never claimed you put words in my mouth. It was the 2 other posters I'm talking to and I already answered your question...happy hunting!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I never claimed you put words in my mouth. It was the 2 other posters I'm talking to and I already answered your question...happy hunting!

No you didn't. You related Hillary to Trump when the question was about Trump and the beauty queen. Why are you having so much trouble putting your words out there on that?
Trap? Hell yeah. Logical though? Hell yeah too.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I just had an off the wall thought...if Trump and Hillary are both part of "Satan's" army.....who is most Dangerous...The "polished" Devil or the "childish" Devil ? My sad prediction is that more folks are going to pick the "polished" Devil...she's higher up in "Satan's circle of Trust"...the only solace I can find in this whole evil mess is that the "Devils" who seem to run things have given "us" some very valuable insight and "illumination".....they are taunting us, lol, or maybe following their sick little rules to "Trick" us into submission through reluctant "consent".....My heart says to vote 3rd party and save my Soul !
edit on 29-9-2016 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

“Hillary was very rude to agents, and she didn’t appear to like law enforcement or the military,” former Secret Service agent Lloyd Bulman recalls. “She wouldn’t go over and meet military people or police officers, as most protectees do. She was just really rude to almost everybody. She’d act like she didn’t want you around, like you were beneath her.”

“Hillary didn’t like the military aides wearing their uniforms around the White House,” one former agent remembers. “She asked if they would wear business suits instead. The uniform’s a sign of pride, and they’re proud to wear their uniform. I know that the military was actually really offended by it.”

Former agent Jeff Crane says, “Hillary would cuss at Secret Service drivers for going over bumps.” Another former member of her detail recollects, “Hillary never talked to us . . . Most all members of first families would talk to us and smile. She never did that.”

“We spent years with her,” yet another Secret Service agent notes. “She never said thank you.”

Within the White House, Hillary had a “standing rule that no one spoke to her when she was going from one location to another,” says former FBI agent Coy Copeland. “In fact, anyone who would see her coming would just step into the first available office.”

One former Secret Service agent states, “If Hillary was walking down a hall, you were supposed to hide behind drapes used as partitions.”

Hillary one day ran into a White House electrician who was changing a light bulb in the upstairs family quarters. She screamed at him, because she had demanded that all repairs be performed while the Clintons were outside the Executive Mansion.

“She caught the guy on a ladder doing the light bulb,” says Franette McCulloch, who served at that time as assistant White House pastry chef. “He was a basket case.”

White House usher Christopher B. Emery unwisely called back Barbara Bush after she phoned him for computer troubleshooting. Emery helped the former first lady twice. Consequently, Kessler reports, Hillary sacked him. The father of four stayed jobless for a year.
While running for US Senate, Hillary stopped at an upstate New York 4-H Club. As one Secret Service agent says, Hillary saw farmers and cows and then erupted. “She turned to a staffer and said, ‘What the f - - - did we come here for? There’s no money here.’ ”

Secret Service “agents consider being assigned to her detail a form of punishment,” Kessler concludes. “In fact, agents say being on Hillary Clinton’s detail is the worst duty assignment in the Secret Service.”

nypost.com...

Well that proves it, Hillary is a rude hateful person, and she hates the military.
edit on 29-9-2016 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And that has what to do with your thread? You know Trump and his misogyny?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
And I assume you are appalled at the people that have made fun of Trumps weight, or hair or skin color right?

What has that got to do with anything? Martyr syndrome? It's getting old. And no. I haven't made fun of his appearance. That's too easy.

And even if you did, youre not on the world stage, youre not running for POTUS, and youre not claiming wonderful, fantastic, and all the best things about yourself

Trumps hostility and womanizing habits have been talk going back decades, but his supporters act like this is something new, and placate him for it......its disgusting
edit on 9/29/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
@ManBehindTheMask.....

Wow!! I really like this post of yours...it was very unexpected...

and for some reason the buttons aren't working to allow me to reply directly, or even to quote you and reply

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

You can't choose the lesser of 2 evils when you are measuring the competency of your candidates. The only way to do it is to measure each ones incompetency. Then you can adequately identify who is the lesser evil.

The real mind bender: a thread about Trump being a misogynist isn't an anti-Trump thread. Its a pro-Hillary thread. Conversely, the only way to promote Trump is to bash Hillary.

Unsurprisingly, this type of electoral process works incredibly well for people like Trump. The fact that he has no qualifications for the job becomes irrelevant. All that matters is that he is judged to be a lesser evil than Hillary.

#America

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Sometimes you have to give it about 10 seconds to catch up.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

since preoccupation with "satan" rather disqualifies all thoughts about the very real human dynamics of this situation......

your post makes no sense

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

He's been a businessman not a politician.

Let's cut the BS...Flim-flam man? Hustler? Con-artist? Sure...but "businessman"? ...No...I am a businessman, own 3 businesses, employ 30+ people and manage a profit while not being an a-hole and speaking the truth. Being honest is what keeps my customers coming back and it is what makes my employees respect and work for me. I take care of them, they take care of me.

He is a BSer that believes his own BS. He cares only about himself. Not unusual for those that make their fortune starting with family money...I smell those guys the minute I walk into a room and I usually tell them to eff-off at some point shortly there-after..life is short and those types are not trustworthy. I am tired of him touting himself as a "businessman"..Having money from inheritance, screwing people over and exploiting the bankruptcy laws does not make you a "businessman"..it makes you entitled, a repeated failure and dishonest.

edit on 29-9-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
@ManBehindTheMask.....

Wow!! I really like this post of yours...it was very unexpected...

and for some reason the buttons aren't working to allow me to reply directly, or even to quote you and reply

LoL thanks Buzzy

Its well known I despise Hillary, and I equally have the same disdain for Trump just from the research I have done....the guy is a dangerous liability, just as much IMHO as Hillary is...

I try to remain objective in my posts, I might be a conservative but my brains havent fallen out LOL!!!!

Good to see you again!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

You can't choose the lesser of 2 evils when you are measuring the competency of your candidates. The only way to do it is to measure each ones incompetency. Then you can adequately identify who is the lesser evil.

The real mind bender: a thread about Trump being a misogynist isn't an anti-Trump thread. Its a pro-Hillary thread. Conversely, the only way to promote Trump is to bash Hillary.

Unsurprisingly, this type of electoral process works incredibly well for people like Trump. The fact that he has no qualifications for the job becomes irrelevant. All that matters is that he is judged to be a lesser evil than Hillary.

#America

On the contrary, I think it is relevant, because thats his supporters main go to....

"Hes not a politician!" "He doesnt like politics!"

They seem to think his lack of qualifications IMHO is a strong suit......

Im utterly baffled at his support

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Thanks!!! It's def a cruddy election season, eh???

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Unsurprisingly, this type of electoral process works incredibly well for people like Trump. The fact that he has no qualifications for the job becomes irrelevant.

Precisely the opposite..

It's punk rock...Anti-PC...Anti-Establishment...Burn the whole place down..

If he was qualified, his supporters would not be half as enthused as they are.

It's a blast until you wake up one day in the ER with a needle hanging out of your arm.

I don't think a lot of his supporters actually want him to win, they are just enjoying the trolling of the establishment on a nation-wide scale.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I try to remain objective in my posts, I might be a conservative but my brains havent fallen out LOL!!!!

Loads of disenfranchised Conservatives. Another demographic Trump has alienated.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

The guy shows all the signs and symptoms of NPD (Narcissistic personality disorder) and im not saying that as a pot shot, if you know anyone that has this disorder its really really easy to spot in others....

This is said of a lot of politicians, but lets be honest most of that is hubris and feeling untouchable.....

This guy I think is clinical and that is very dangerous if youre POTUS.....

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join