It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fat shaming anger at Trump proves feminist hypocrisiy

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
I'm also not from Missouri to "Correct the Record".

It's the "Show Me" state.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: Grambler

Anyone that thinks this:

So he told her to lose weight in front of people, and called her names such as Miss Piggy and an eating machine and miss housekeeping because shes hispanic..

... is OK for anyone, let alone an employer, has serious social problems. That is unacceptable anywhere.

Ok so you agree that the people that have made fun of Trumps appearance have serious social problems, and therefore they are not qualified to criticize Trump. Thank you.

Puhleese...

Here is the bottom line...Trump is, in fact a sexist...but he is also a bigot, racist, elitist...and about every other "ist" of superiority..

Because put simply...he objectifies and declares himself superior to EVERYONE....and does so for irrational reasons.

It's a measure of sociopathy..mixed with egomania...

Back to the topic...

Breaking...

Trump wanted to fire women who weren't pretty enough, say employees at his California golf club
www.latimes.com...

Lawsuit alleges Trump wanted to replace unattractive female employees
www.cnn.com...

Trump pressured employees at the Trump National Golf Club in Rancho Palos to replace those he viewed to be unattractive female employees over a number of years in the 2000s.

Hayley Strozier, an employee at the golf club until 2008, alleged in a sworn declaration she "had witnessed Donald Trump tell managers many times while he was visiting the club that restaurant hostesses were 'not pretty enough' and that they should be fired and replaced with more attractive women."

the employees said in their lawsuit that they rotated employees schedules "so that the most attractive women were scheduled to work when Mr. Trump was scheduled to be at the club."

the bulk of the lawsuit was settled in 2013" with a $475,000 payment to plaintiff employees without any admission of wrongdoing. Another female employee who said she was fired for complaining about the treatment of women at the golf club agreed to a separate settlement with confidential terms.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I'm also not from Missouri to "Correct the Record".

It's the "Show Me" state.
Hold on, there, man.

I know lots of people in and FROM Missouri who are not Trump fans. From my real life. My face-to-face life.
Lots and lots of them.

On the other hand, I know of TWO Trump fans in Missouri, two in Iowa, one in Illinois, and two in Kansas.

One needs to consider education more than simple "location" before assessing. And even then, education doesn't always (or ever!) fix the way right-wingers' brains work. You see - they are intrinsically and irrevocably TERRIFIED of change, and of losing their status as WASPs.
(White Anglo Saxon Protestants)

They do NOT want things to change...and that's what's ironic about it. They want Trump to go in and piss on the Desk in the Oval Office. Because they can't --- he's their surrogate. So he does it. And then he's going to have to sit at that very desk and do actual presidential things....he THINKS he can "hire it out" or "staff it" ---- but it's going to be more like he's a figure-head. Parliament pays as much attention to Queen Elizabeth as Trump will get from Congress. He will be nothing but "the owner" --- the "big boss" -- with his giant name in giant compensatory letters on a giant wall that guards his kingdom. He STILL won't pay taxes. He STILL will hire foreign workers in sweat shops, and stiff people he 'negotiates with' --- and then we really will be in danger of someone having to enter the codes.

It's terrifying.....

ANYWAY - Trump supporters are just as different from liberals as men are from women......mental opposites.

By virtue of that alone, I don't "hate" Hillary.
I don't "hate" Trump either, but anyone with the sense of a toad can see that she's exponentially more qualified and serious about the job. Trump has no clue what he's doing. He's a big, rich baby. Like "Ritchie Rich" --- that comic strip back in the day....

you remember that? About the same era as the Archies, but before Scooby Doo.

edit on 9/29/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: okay now I'm done. you all were saying?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Related(probably will be called off topic) do ya'll know there are more women in America than men? How do you think they feel about this?

Progressives (for lack of a better term) say that we should treat women equal. Yet the same people make assumptions that women are more interested in Trump insulting a womans weight than the issues. To me, this is insulting to women?

I am confused why women can't care about both?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Don't you guys get your own cultural humor? Or are ya'll SO into confrontation that that is all you see? It's a joke. The Show Me state. as in "prove it". That's all I hear from Trump's crowd.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Don't you guys get your own cultural humor? Or are ya'll SO into confrontation that that is all you see? It's a joke. The Show Me state. as in "prove it". That's all I hear from Trump's crowd.

I thought it was due to Missouri leading the country in indecent exposure arrests.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

If I had to come to ATS for humor, I'd consider my life pathetic. I come here to debate and asked for a source for your claims. But, you couldn't backup your claim and are now deflecting like I don't understand humor. Jokes on you and now I gotta get back to real life.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

You were asking for "proof" that Miss Universe got called "Miss Piggy." Right?

She said so.
That's all there is.

She also said she didn't get paid to do the ads that he humiliated her into doing, like inviting reporters to watch her work out after she gained all that weight. Call her a "snowflake" if you like.....but no one should have to take abuse like that.

NO ONE. I would get banned if I used the words I felt like using right now about the Trump supporters on this site. So I don't use them.

Because Trump does it with impunity DOES NOT MAKE IT OKAY for people to be uncivil and ugly.
GET IT??

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

She said so, isn't good enough. I could say that Hillary told me that she hates black people and only wants their vote. But, just because I claim she said that doesn't make it true. That's what I'm getting at. The only direct quotes of mean things said about her are from reporters at CNN way back when it happened. Facts are facts and hearsay is hearsay. You say Trump does it with impunity, but can't even quote him saying those words.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

RUDENESS IS RUDENESS!!

OMG!!!

Stop. Just, for the love of god or whoever and all things benevolent, STOP!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

If I had to come to ATS for humor, I'd consider my life pathetic. I come here to debate

Wait..I thought your posts were kidding...You support Trump?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
What astonishes me is that if a Trump supporter had the guts to talk like Trump does on the street, they would get their ass kicked. But for some reason thru cult like hero worship or feelings of inadequacy they think it's permissible to now insult people because their chosen candidate does; even though they don't have the guts to actully do it themselves....living with the adoration of a cult figure is so sad!

Call my lady a fat pig and I'll make you go home cryin to mama. For example...what would you do if some trailer trash called your wife a fat pig? But it's ok if Trump does it?

It's hard to give anyone any credibility that thinks like that.

edit on 29-9-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

It can't be rude if he never said it.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

She said so, isn't good enough. I could say that Hillary told me that she hates black people and only wants their vote. But, just because I claim she said that doesn't make it true. That's what I'm getting at. The only direct quotes of mean things said about her are from reporters at CNN way back when it happened. Facts are facts and hearsay is hearsay. You say Trump does it with impunity, but can't even quote him saying those words.

But will take his that he didn't? That's selective thinking.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

What's selective thinking is automatically believing the media outlet that has put words in his mouth over and over and is also a big campaign contributor to the Hillary campaign. I guess fact checking is out the window on ATS now? Good to know.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Oh FFS man.

Get a grip.

Whether he said that one thing or not does NOT pardon all of the things he HAS SAID in the past, which are taped and documented. We needed a hidden 'hot-mic' to catch Romney in his pandering to the "47%"....but Trump doesn't even TRY to hide his misogyny, tax-cheating, bill-stiffing, sweat-shop employing behavior.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

This thread isn't about all the other things he said and I haven't mentioned anything else other than the "Miss Piggy" comment. You sound like your getting upset. Maybe you should take a break for a bit.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
No Fat Chicks.

-Trump, 2016

(I can't believe people are taking this so seriously)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Tell me about it I just claimed he may have not said that and wanted them to source their claim. Then all these darn Hillary supporters jump down my throat. It's been fun though.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

It can't be rude if he never said it.

Ya.... the man who says stuff like this about his own daughter?...Certainly not!

"Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father ..."

"If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her,"

Three years earlier, the billionaire real estate mogul described Ivanka as "6 feet tall" with "the best body" during an appearance on Howard Stern's shock jock radio show.

Some day folks will just admit he is a sociopath...Self Obsessed and the rest of the world's population are just objects and props to his ambitions.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join