It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hmm, know what ails me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I have a sore throat and breathing feels different, though not restricted. There's a white sore on the roof of my mouth, I feel tired but not so weak or anything.

No coughing, no headaches or sinus issues.

Oxygen, blood sugar are both normal.

Systolic blood pressure is a bit high but I did take a few medications ( dayquil)

Anyways I don't go to a doctor because nothing is too alarming and I'm saving money but this is annoying so if anyone could mention anything.

Just looking for similar experiences or relief - not a diagnosis, cure or the like as I realize that's likely against the rules.
edit on 27-9-2016 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

I have had similar issues. Try hot steam from a sauna or your bathroom with shower and sink running as hot as possible for like 35 minutes - the moisture and heat should open up your breathing, just make sure you stay hydrated in the meantime. I bet it will make a BIG difference.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Well, it could be a burn, or a cold sore, or...something more serious like mouth cancer.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I wouldn't assume mouth cancer as the cold has been going through my family, no on else had the sore is all - I do clear my throat a bit harshly sometimes. I'll be sure to be checked on if I feel any worse

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Yeah had a humidifier on low through the night and it seemed to do well!

Anyone have experience taking any boosters like caffeine while you have a cold or similar ailments?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope
a reply to: Atsbhct

I wouldn't assume mouth cancer as the cold has been going through my family, no on else had the sore is all - I do clear my throat a bit harshly sometimes. I'll be sure to be checked on if I feel any worse

One wonders why you didn't mention that in the first place. The better your question is, the better your answers will be. You're wasting our time when you withhold information and then come back disagreeing when someone offers their opinion.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
There seems to be some very weird diseases going around nowadays, people are complaining and saying that the symtoms are not the same as they used to be.

I just got over a week of sore muscles and weakness about three days ago. It was almost like I had a virus or something, but there was no mucus or coughing. I never remember having anything like that, although when I was working construction, I often felt that way. I probably wouldn't even realize that the week of sore muscles was an illness. The heaviest thing I lifted before that soreness was maybe a box of groceries weighing thirty five pounds. That is usually very light for me.
edit on 27-9-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Sounds like you're fighting off a case of strep throat. If it continues another day or two go see your doc.

STM

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
You might try eating raw, smashed garlic, anti-bacterial and anti-viral. If it hurts the white spot in your throat stop. You can also try the old tried and true gargling with salt water or listerine or . . . the list goes on and on.

STM

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

A sore throat is self-limiting and will only last a few days without the need for antibiotics. That seems your worst complaint and it is not life threatening except to your pocketbook. You seem overly concerned with your various symptoms and condition. Relax, and watch a good movie.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Sounds like oral thrush, taking into consideration you breathing and lethargy. Candida Albicans basically....coming from your gut.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

You know better...a conspiracy forum is no place for medical advice.

Im in the medical field and the only thing Im qualified to tell you about your "issue"...is that Im not qualified to tell you anything about your "issue".

I have my suspicions with your "symptoms"...but go to a doctor huh? They will be qualified to discuss this.

MS
EMT/ERT

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Maybe a canker sore. Have you been stressed out lately? Some people report having canker sores and sore throats during periods of high stress which depress the immune system.

Frequent salt water mouthwashing may be helpful along with a very healthy diet.

new topics

top topics

join