It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump claims victory despite media consensus that Hillary Clinton won debate

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Trump reminds me of General Custer.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Delts95
The undercutting of internet polls as junk just makes me laugh as well

Online polls are junk, because they're unscientific and they're easily rigged. In this case the polls for Trump were rigged by trolls from Reddit and 4chan. It's all right here on 4chan.

Screenshots:

In case that last one is too hard to read:

YOU CAN VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES ON THE TIME.COM POLL USING INCOGNITO MODE
>YOU CAN VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES ON THE TIME.COM POLL USING INCOGNITO MODE
YOU CAN VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES ON THE TIME.COM POLL USING INCOGNITO MODE

...Don't get me wrong, I'm a Trump supporter and I thought the debate was largely a draw, but spamming these polls will just make Trump think he legitimately did win and will continue to debate as he did tonight instead of improving his game, spending more time attacking Hillary and comparing her policies with his then defending her accusations of him being this or that.

You're welcome.

edit on 28/9/2016 by MongolianPaellaFish because: added some other stuffs...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

Stick to your excuses, the energy of this election is around Trump. You don't think Obama supporters did the same thing in 2008, oh yeah we did and had too. It's called getting out the vote to prevent the most ruthless politician probably in American history from becoming president. MSM was against Obama originally in that primary too, many stops had to be pulled out to win to over the fraud MSM you align with. It's funny how quick people forget who had the large crowds in 2008 as well compared to Clinton and he won as well.

Its apparent Salinsky MSM ideals still rule over many on this board and if you think Hillary will follow Obama's plans good luck with that.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I don't think much changed with this debate for either side. It was a tie

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join