It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump claims victory despite media consensus that Hillary Clinton won debate

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Fascinating that anyone really cares about what the news media operations think about anything. They are the paid noise pit of the political parties... and in the USA that would be one party in particular ... the Establishment that is joined at the hip to the international banksters and billionaires like Soros, Buffet, and Gates.

It is far more interesting to read the accounts from the states like Pennsylvania where the ordinary working people gave the win to Trump.
edit on 27/9/2016 by Kapriti because: fighting spell check

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Polls can be botted. People had their minds made up ahead of time and no debate was going to change that. No matter how well or how poorly they believe the candidate they lean toward did.

originally posted by: carewemust
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

[snipped]
edit on Tue Sep 27 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: off topic material removed

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The same media had a "consensus" Trump was not a serious candidate and would drop out early in the primaries.

The public consensus (over 90%) don't trust mainstream media at all,

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Remember Online Polls and Ron Paul, they can be Brigaded to hell and back.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
The pundits claim that Hillary won, while majority of polls show Trump as the winner.

The pundits are correct. The online polls were deliberately skewed towards Trump by trolls from Reddit and 4chan.

'4chan and Reddit bombarded debate polls to declare Trump the winner.'

The proof is right here in this 4chan thread, where they organise the poll raid.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Trump did lose the debate.

It wasn't that his policies were wrong, his answers were wrong or anything about his personality.. its that the Clinton machine planned and prepared for everything very well. Even her mannerisms and gloating smile.. she played it perfectly, she's a seasoned politician.

and yes, the moderator was woefully in Clinton's Corner .

The reason the online polls are all for Trump.. i think it shows that people couldn't care if he did the Nazi salute and pissed on the flag.. come hell or high water they do not want Clinton.

Trump failed in the debate, only because Hillary is a career politician. That's the exact reason people hate her.

Hopefully Trump is learning from the debate and understands now how to attack properly.

Hopefully the next moderator is on notice that the entire world is watching and career's/reputations are on the line.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MongolianPaellaFish

originally posted by: Konduit
The pundits claim that Hillary won, while majority of polls show Trump as the winner.

The pundits are correct. The online polls were deliberately skewed towards Trump by trolls from Reddit and 4chan.

'4chan and Reddit bombarded debate polls to declare Trump the winner.'

The proof is right here in this 4chan thread, where they organise the poll raid.

I think the Russians did this, Congress should look into this.

(post by Oldtimer2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
duplicate post
edit on Wed Sep 28 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

Despite declaring victory in the first presidential debate, Donald Trump has said he might need to "go harder" in future debates by bringing up Bill Clinton's history of infidelity.

Mr Trump heralded the results of online polls in which respondents voted that he had won the debate, and reveled as an online trend showed many social media users believed he defeated Hillary Clinton.
LINK

I'm convinced that most likely Donald Trump either took a dive in the first debate or he's controlled opposition. Hillary Clinton has had so many scandals that it's hard to keep track of them all. How many of those did Trump mention during the debate?

It's conceivable that Trump had prepared for a real debate of the relevant issues, and he was caught off guard by the juvenile double-team nature of what it turned out to be. The moderator was definitely biased against Trump. That's an objective fact that's easy to prove in my opinion.

Trump could still win the election, but it's looking bleak for him.

Oops I read that wrong.

But still, Trump would take years to know the relevant issues. He also didn't seem prepared for any part of that debate.

"juvemile double team nature". That is the going excuse now?
edit on 28-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
well I feel "none of the above".

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

He was both wrong and unprepared.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I don't always agree with Clinton, but she was right when she told Donald "he lives in his own reality world."

Donald doesn't lose, he always wins, wins, wins!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

Relax a little ,next time will be different.
I think he wanted to come across as more mature and dignified than the hag on the other podium.

I suspect this to be the case.....He now has a plethora of scandals to move forward with and he can claim the high ground doing so......He may appear weak at this point, but the show must go on...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
hillary supporters will say she won, trump supporters will say he won, unbiased observers will say the american public lost.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
The same media had a "consensus" Trump was not a serious candidate and would drop out early in the primaries.

The public consensus (over 90%) don't trust mainstream media at all,

I'm going to ask because I will find humor in the answer ...

What basis do you have for your "over 90%" comment?

I mean, several scientific polls place the American trust in media around 32% (which has steadily declined from around 50% since the 70s ... Gallup) but interestingly, you're on record as a) not accepting the validity of polls and b) at best you're "exaggerating" the results.

So, is "over 90%" doubt just your personal intuition, gut-reaction, or idea?

Were you being rhetorical?

Or did you think no one is paying attention?

Thank you kindly for any response.

edit on 28-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Regardless of the outcome of the first debate it does need to be a level playing field. I wanted to hear about the failings of Hillary and we did not get any real questions outside of the email server.

Next round I want her org brought up and why Bengahzi went the way it did..

I want Trump to take a chill pill and not let verbal # spew from his mouth and really pressure Hillary on her past..

I still personally think it is far from over as there is so much dirt to bring up on a women that is as corrupt as you can get.

RA

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
There was little of actual substance in this debate. Aside from a desire to curtail constitutional rights from both candidates, there was little in the way of actual policy proposals or actual platform positions presented. It was a ninety minute mudslinging contest. Pretty lame if you ask me.

High information voters might have seen them as actually saying something, due to the references to key words or old scandals. The average uninformed viewer, who tuned in to see what the candidates represent in terms of real world action that they will take if elected, were given very little that was specific. What they were given that was specific is frightening in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Well if anybody listened to the debate and based on political knowledge Clinton would be the winner. I will also be honest she is tough to listen to or care about anything she says due to that I know her stances are garbage political rhetoric. The issues were definitely targeted at Trump during this debate, which is pretty much consensus. What makes me laugh is that Clinton and the MSM is only pushing the birther issue to try to drive Obama supporters to come out for her, which in reality is a double edged sword as for fact it was her campaign that started it against Obama. During 2004 primaries as a staunch Obama supporter anybody with any memory knows she tried to derail us with this, as she is trying to do with Trump now.

The undercutting of internet polls as junk just makes me laugh as well, due to that how quickly people forget the Obama movement all started on the internet and social media as well. MSM response to say who won the debate is an agenda, they have no right to say to the people who won if they were doing there job to be unbiased.

Lastly people in my honest opinion: MSM is well aware of now the general population is not turning on the tube anymore to see the news, but rather the internet, proof is look at MSM trust levels. Not only our we seeing the manipulation of the MSM to drive our vote one way or the other(Mainly towards Hillary), they are also fighting for there survival as a way to keep the masses under control. The ability to keep the masses under control by MSM clearly is the reasoning behind the take over of the Internet policy that is about to take place. They have learned that MSM on tv is not cutting it for this election and Trump's movement online has approached Obama's level for the election, hence the trashing of internet polls.

Internet says Hillary is evil, liar, deleted emails, and chooses Trump: these people must all be hacks, stupid, and or racist.

SMH

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
"Media Consensus"??????

TRUMP 82.29% (902,338 votes)
CLINTON 17.71% (194,244 votes)
Total Votes: 1,096,582

From Drudge. Oh, I know! You don't "like" Drudge. C'mon people! You trust "The media"????? Is that how you make your decisions? Just go by what CNN says?

You trust Drudge? I would be skeptical of a site which has 10 million readers getting 1.1 million votes. That's over 10% of website users who responded, that's a pretty high percentage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join