It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump claims victory despite media consensus that Hillary Clinton won debate

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Despite declaring victory in the first presidential debate, Donald Trump has said he might need to "go harder" in future debates by bringing up Bill Clinton's history of infidelity.

Mr Trump heralded the results of online polls in which respondents voted that he had won the debate, and reveled as an online trend showed many social media users believed he defeated Hillary Clinton.
LINK

I'm convinced that most likely Donald Trump either took a dive in the first debate or he's controlled opposition. Hillary Clinton has had so many scandals that it's hard to keep track of them all. How many of those did Trump mention during the debate?

It's conceivable that Trump had prepared for a real debate of the relevant issues, and he was caught off guard by the juvenile double-team nature of what it turned out to be. The moderator was definitely biased against Trump. That's an objective fact that's easy to prove in my opinion.

Trump could still win the election, but it's looking bleak for him.
edit on 27-9-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The pundits claim that Hillary won, while majority of polls show Trump as the winner.

People recognize that Holt gave Hillary a bunch of soft balls, no questions about emails or Benghazi or Clinton foundation scandals, while driving questions to Trump about tax returns and the birther issue etc. Transcripts show that Trump was asked 15 exclusive questions while Hillary was only asked 2.

As Bernie Sanders said in one of his debates... lets not insult the intelligence of the American people.

edit on 27-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

"Donald Trump claims victory despite media consensus that Hillary Clinton won debate"

Holy #!! The liberal media claims their liberal wet dream candidate won the debates?!

No wai!

This is news indeed....

edit on 9/27/2016 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
# the media.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Go team, go team! *holds up '#1' foam finger*

What a circus they're brainwashing people with, they actually believe they are "winning" something. Zombie Trump and Zombie Clinton are following their orders just as they're meant to. Outside of the "inner circle" it's like American Idol fans fighting over who is better the douche or the turd sandwich.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The terrorist-supporting Propaganda media can claim whatever it wants. Reality is reality.

(post by stinkelbaum removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

Hillary is no Liberal in its original meaning. Neoliberal is more like it.

So what did they Win? our Votes? your Vote? certainly never my Vote.

What did we Win with this false sense of Democracy? this farce of Elections where we get Two People representing a thin line of shifting Political Parties.

Last I checked there were Four eligible Candidates, and regardless what you think of Third Party candidates if they qualified to be on enough ballots to win (Both Jill and Gary have) then they should be allowed to debate and represented, We do not owe anyone a Vote and our right should be knowing Who we can vote for.

This is no Democracy, this is borderline Dictatorship
edit on 27-9-2016 by YenSid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I am positive Hillary Clinton is prepared for when he brings up Bill's infidelity.

She probably planned it all out about 6 months ago when he won the Republican primaries.

It is a low blow, which is why it wont be surprising when he says it.

It will backfire, big time.

Trump’s reference to Bill Clinton affair underscores his own history of infidelity
edit on 27-9-2016 by primespickle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: YenSid

It is a dictatorship. Just not an autocratic one. It is an oligarchy. The system quite clearly exists primarily for the convenience of the elite.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Exactly,

"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." - Alice Walker

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I couldn't give a fat rats ass what the TV's want me to think & believe, or the interwebz for that matter.

I watched/listened to the debate, more than once in the past 24hrs, I'll make up my own mind based upon that, as well as the knowledge that I have on each candidate.

Since there is no score card nor formal calculable reference in which to arrive at a 'winner', the person who is deemed to have won the debate (in the mind of the observer) is the very epitome of 'subjective reasoning' - and I am certainly not immune to this either, my judgement is swayed by many factors.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
The pundits claim that Hillary won, while majority of polls show Trump as the winner.

People recognize that Holt gave Hillary a bunch of soft balls, no questions about emails or Benghazi or Clinton foundation scandals, while driving questions to Trump about tax returns and the birther issue etc. Transcripts show that Trump was asked 15 exclusive questions while Hillary was only asked 2.

As Bernie Sanders said in one of his debates... lets not insult the intelligence of the American people.
Trumps entire candidacy is an insult to the intelligence of the American people. Let's be completely honest.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes, lets be completely honest.

There is evidence that folks cheated the system to prop up another against the will of the American people.

There is evidence that a candidate has used their power and influence to accumulate cash while working for the American people.

Who's candidacy is an insult?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
"Media Consensus"??????

TRUMP 82.29% (902,338 votes)
CLINTON 17.71% (194,244 votes)
Total Votes: 1,096,582

From Drudge. Oh, I know! You don't "like" Drudge. C'mon people! You trust "The media"????? Is that how you make your decisions? Just go by what CNN says?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Both

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Relax a little ,next time will be different.
I think he wanted to come across as more mature and dignified than the hag on the other podium.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

It's obviously an alt-right conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I think most people have made up their mind on who they are going to vote for. These debates really mean nothing and will only persuade small percentage of people.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join