It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela-Effect

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

www.youtube.com...

Unless you mean quantum tech. This guy literally thought Hitler had a Time Machine.

Others thought they had teleportation abilities, and moon bases without the need of rockets.

I thought the teleportation was interesting, its described as killing the host, and cloning them on the other side essentially, but instantaneously.

Then there are the theories they also had UFO's. Of the potential 'parties' that own the UFO's, it's the Aliens, America, or the Nazi's(Not even Germany) as most likely.
edit on 28-9-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

The nazis supposedly lost WW2
This other dimension where the Nazi's won is the stuff of imagination

Like on a personal level two outcomes are posible dependent on free choice
Hitler made the wrong descisions in his quest to conquer the world
The only dimension in which he succeded is imaginary
Unless you can convince other wise

edit on 28-9-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

If there are 'many worlds' Hitler could have lost on 99%, and still won one. Attacks from a Dimension perspective are brilliant because it will hardcode you into the algorithm itself. The point from there is that "Hitler World" could leak into our reality from point to point, be it intended or not if they 'merge' and stuff.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I watched your vid
It spoke of anti gravity ... I believe this tecnology exists
Yet I fail to see how such tecnolgy can interfere with Human memory

Yes there may be many dimensions to reality yet to be confirmed by science
And as such other dimensions may well be linked to the dimension we live in

But to say other dimensions can alter the way we view spelling mistakes seems a far stratch
without real sciantific investigation into that specific claim

Surely we all know the memory is not 100 per cent accurate
We remember things differently in respect of actual events
To me the claims that anti gravity effect Human memory requires more solid proof

edit on 28-9-2016 by artistpoet because: typos

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

This man had a perfect memory, if only he had been alive during the Mandela Effect.

By the way, even with a perfect memory, he went insane, because he then couldn't distinguish 5 minutes and 5 billion minutes apart if in similar settings, but he never forgot things. He just couldn't tell them apart anymore after recording everything.

There probably others who do have this condition Synesthesia, but to have all 5 senses overlay must be rare.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

But how does anti gravity effect memory is my simple question

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Anti-gravity has some Quantum operations. The point is they might have had Quantum tech.

As for memory, Time Machine would obviously be able to change memories potentially.

But in honestly, the secret to memory and Quantum science is that the brain is a Quantum structure. Your neurons aren't firing in XY coordinates, it uses XYZ, so it's likely the bio-mechanisms it uses are to Quantum nature of some degree.

It's probably as simple as this

"Yo punk-ass, it's MIRROR MIRROR. MAGIC? No! Got it? Okay coo'. I'm tired of these damn German Aliens man..."

Also if you watch the video(I didn't, I know you did..) the people literally died from radiation. How is it not possible that effected their memory lol?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I will remain open minded is all I can say

ps sorry this is a lazy post but I can not devote much time to it at present

But good luck with your resarch and thanks for the inter change of ideas and info

I have to work now ... paintings do not paint themselves unfortunately

edit on 28-9-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: sputniksteve

There is plenty doubt...

Doubting it exists is a statement about the doubters intelligence. The only thing in doubt is the cause. It is not a question of whether it exists, it is only a question of the cause.

Unless of course the person doubting it exists is claiming that every single person making a claim to experiencing it is fabricating that claim entirely. In that case there really isn't any room for any kind of discussion is there?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

People's memories aren't perfect and they can't admit it. Frankly I find it a bit pathetic.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

People's memories aren't perfect and they can't admit it. Frankly I find it a bit pathetic.

That is endearing.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Doesn't the Mandela effect have better things to do other than stalk you?

Really?

Is this a joke thread?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
Doubting it exists is a statement about the doubters intelligence.

I agree: doubters seem to exhibit higher intelligence and higher education levels than believers.

This is confirmed by doubters critically analyzing the phenomenon instead of simply believing their bad spelling/memory/knowledge is caused by unproven factors (such as a timeline shift or a pink unicorn traveling between dimensions making anatomical changes or relocating countries).
edit on 29-9-2016 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

I agree: doubters seem to exhibit higher intelligence and higher education levels than believers.

This is confirmed by doubters critically analyzing the phenomenon instead of simply believing their bad spelling/memory/knowledge is caused by unproven factors (such as a timeline shift or a pink unicorn traveling between dimensions making anatomical changes or relocating countries).

No you don't seem to understand. You can't doubt something is happening, when it is actually happening. You can only doubt the cause of it. Are you doubting that people are reporting Mandela Effects, or doubting that it isn't caused by incorrect memories? Do you see the difference?

I am not claiming that it is something other than incorrect memories, I am only claiming that it is 100% happening because people are reporting incorrect memories. Even if is just incorrect memories, they are the same incorrect memories shared by random people that are all reporting the same thing. No matter what, that is happening we see the evidence of it all over. The only thing in doubt is what is causing it.

So again please tell me how someone doubting something that is actually happening, is happening is somehow more intellectually gifted than someone that is acknowledging the reality of the reports?

I am not making the claim that the cause is one thing or another, I am only making the claim that it is happening. Regardless of what ever label you want to put on it.

Do you understand?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
i have been watching the flash for about 5 seasons yet everything I find states season 3 begins next week my husband agrees I think the Mandela effect is the reason

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Do you understand?

Yes and I understood your point already but I stand by my my answer because nothing is happening. People have always misremembered things, even en masse, it's part of human nature. Call it mass hysteria, collective incorrect memories or what you want to call it, this is not a new phenomenon, it's always been part of human history. This is why I say that nothing is happening. Now it's become global because of the internet.

And you may not believe it's Cern causing it or dimensions crashing into one another, but most ME believers do, hence my reply to you. I think it's ridiculous that people say their anatomy changed or countries moved, it's a reflection of their own state of minds and education.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Do you understand?

Yes and I understood your point already but I stand by my my answer because nothing is happening. People have always misremembered things, even en masse, it's part of human nature. Call it mass hysteria, collective incorrect memories or what you want to call it, this is not a new phenomenon, it's always been part of human history. This is why I say that nothing is happening. Now it's become global because of the internet.

And you may not believe it's Cern causing it or dimensions crashing into one another, but most ME believers do, hence my reply to you. I think it's ridiculous that people say their anatomy changed or countries moved, it's a reflection of their own state of minds and education.

No you don't.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Do you understand?

I can see your Mandela effect glass is half empty.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

This is confirmed by doubters critically analyzing the phenomenon instead of simply believing their bad spelling/memory/knowledge is caused by unproven factors

Critical analysis you say?
You mean like posts like this:

Or are you talking about something else?

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

This is confirmed by doubters critically analyzing the phenomenon instead of simply believing their bad spelling/memory/knowledge is caused by unproven factors

Critical analysis you say?
You mean like posts like this:

Or are you talking about something else?

Ruiner, some people just cannot see the forest for the trees. They think people that acknowledge the phenomenon are somehow being intellectually dishonest with themselves and others. However they fail to see the irony of their position in refusing to acknowledge the phenomenon all together is more intellectually dishonest than not.

I have not made a single claim to the cause, one way or the other. All I have done is acknowledge that thousands of people are having the same "incorrect memory". That itself is a data set, regardless of whether or not they realize or are capable of admitting it. Instead they argue that the data set somehow doesn't exist or isn't valuable just because they have made a decision that is illogical and irrational.

Then suggest there is something lacking in MY intelligence. It would be entertaining if it wasn't so frustrating.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join