It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela-Effect

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I have perfect spelling and I even use auto-correct. When I make a post, my spelling is always wrong, re-reading it after I clicked the post button! Furthermore, I only find MORE evidence of misspelling the more I investigate the posts. If I decide that it doesn't need to be read, the spelling is FINE, but if I check real quick- I ABSOLUTELY find an error.

I believe that I am being targeted by the Mandela Effect.

It seems to me that interacting with the post and committing myself to transmitting signals has caused an altered effect that splits my reality into two possible dimensions.

One where I check my spelling, and the Universe auto-corrects itself for me to find an error, even though I didn't originally,
And one where I don't check.

So for all you future readers and posters out there, that may be suffering from this edits deep, or see that I have used a grammatical mistake, I ask you:

Consider The Mandela Effect!!!
edit on 27-9-2016 by imjack because: spelling

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

It must really suck when the Mandela effect stalks you.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

This one I see daily, in peoples spelling mistakes they haven't yet noticed and my own, and many edits by many people to try to 'stitch' time back up. It's all very intricate.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

It seems to me that interacting with the post and committing myself to transmitting signals has caused an altered effect that splits my reality into two possible dimensions.

That sounds kind of like Dr Quantum, and and the simple act of observation behaving mischievously...🤔

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Lucky you! I have to check my posts five times, especially when typing from mobile. And nevermind, I am no targeted by Mandela or Che Guevara, I still catch myself to sound like a moron every single read-over. How to call that now, King Solomon effect?!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
So now we havethe perfect response to grammar nazis

"It was the Mandela effect"
edit on 27-9-2016 by artistpoet because: IT WAS THE MANDELA EFFECT

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21303484]imjack[/post

You are just a "victim" of your own error-ridden memories and inability for accurate memory recall. The "Mandela Effect" is just a PSYOP [just like Memes, Nibiru, Anon, Sch00l $h00tings, and ISIS (for starters))

edit on 27-9-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Perhaps there's a time skip in the Matrix, it happened to me recently.

It's most interesting however when it does occur..

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Other than people's bad memories...can anyone actually prove that The Mandela Effect actually exists??
This is skunkworks so the benefit of the doubt goes to the OP.
But....Really??

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
So now we havethe perfect response to grammar nazis

"It was the Mandela effect"

havethe, perfect! funny

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I saw a left tity switch to a righty. It was the Mandela effect.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Is the Mandela effect related to shadow people? Or are shadow people Mandela effect?

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
That's why proof readers exist. Because nobody is perfect.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
Other than people's bad memories...can anyone actually prove that The Mandela Effect actually exists??
This is skunkworks so the benefit of the doubt goes to the OP.
But....Really??

There is zero doubt that the Mandela Effect exists. The debate is the cause of it, whether that is due to poor or incorrect memories or some kind of non local event. Many that have not experienced it argue it could only be do to poor or incorrect memory and even some that have experienced it as well. It seems to be only the people experiencing it that are suggesting it being a non local or something other than poor or incorrect memory. That in itself says something.

Saying the Mandela Effect doesn't exist is like saying Deja Vu doesn't exist. They both exist, it's only the cause that is in question.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

There is plenty doubt...

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee

You never saw how I spellded grammur before headhitting it to purrfect English

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yeah ... those shadow people really do my head in
There is one who constantly follows me around
Especially on Sunny days

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

It's been widely speculated that Nazis are involved with the dimensions shifting. Essentially they created the quantum technology back in the day that is causing the phenomena. Grammar Nazi's should be approached with caution, as they may be co-conspirators, they could have direct connections to Hitler.
edit on 28-9-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Can you show me evidence of this
By the way no one has direct connections to Hitler he has been dead for a while now

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Only in the form of hyperbole theory, but if there are 2 distinct duality outcomes to an event, in one dimension, this would mean the Nazi's won the war.
edit on 28-9-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join