It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

United Nations Does Clinton No Favors Today

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:45 PM

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

Meaning you disagreed, but can't refute a word of it, so you attack by saying "But you're a're not allowed to have an opinion." Or words to that effect.

Trying to shame him into compliance with your wishes...

Not at all. I was asking a serious question in a dick manner. I don't care if he has a different opinion than me. I do care that the quality of this board has dropped tremendously over the past 6 months, and now moderators are perpetuating it.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:47 PM
Seriously, there isn't an iota of the OP that would in any logical world be titled in such a way.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 10:51 PM

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: intrepid

That's it exactly. It's a ploy used, off and on, against every staff member past, present, and future.

Oh bull#. I wasn't telling him not to have an opinion. This board has turned into a bunch of sycophants looking for stars. Y'all are essentially taking the Xuenchen route, who I've called out often in my mostly lurker status. Constantly filling the board with every single piece of political information and then slanting it to fit the narrative is what ATS is all about these days.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 02:03 AM
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

Somehow I figure my definition of "turn for the worse" involves a direction 180 degrees opposite your definition of the same. I believe the OP reflects one of the absolute #1 reasons this country MUST avoid electing Clinton... she's a globalist who has pondered to the UN on social issues just as her husband and her boss did Trump will not. I don't care if this is just 2 eggheads with a drug problem at the UN suggesting America should pay reparations, we need a POTUS who will bare his ass and deliver both middle fingers to the UN while telling them to mind their place, shut the hell up, and pop a sit or pack up and GTFO of the snazzy building they reside in within NYC. Diplomacy has failed, now it is time to return to the post WWII days when America didn't care one bit what the world thought.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 05:02 AM
Peace and love ! UN=one , and the UNITED NATIONS is a dummy front corporation for the mis-ruling crime families in this old world disorder and they use the divide and conquer strategy with false flag attack hoaxes to divide the minds and conquer the spiritual beings with mental disorders out of chaos , not order out of chaos 777 or a 3 ! 150 years = 6 = 33 degrees ! The pyramid on the back of the federal reserve note with the spiritually blinded eye of the sun in the sky symbol is 33 degrees measured and 12 steps up = 9 = 666 and it is in the minds of the evil spiritual beings who have surrendered to their satans unconsciousness ! 150 = 6 = 33 degrees = the satans unconsciousness ! The misruling crime families are the masters of the grand deception to enslave the whole world in their minds in babylon which means confusion in the mind ! It is all in the mind ! Everything the evil ones touch turns to ihst=# as the word system in the blacks law ( code ) dictionary means sewer ! life is experienced in the mind not the material , physical realm ! Peace and love from the mysticalmetalhippie

edit on 1-10-2016 by mysticalmetalhippie because: I needed to add an s to nations

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:35 AM
We might as well go all out and have black reservations like for the native americans. They can have their own government, police and courts.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 06:44 AM
a reply to: mysticalmetalhippie

Hey mysticalmetalhippie ...Go play your bongos in the dirt ... Just kidding, a Frank Zappa line

Seriously though your theory is soup of many conspiricy theorys with perhaps a dash of your own

Yes there is an old world order
That is part of the power that would wish to rule the world
Through out history there have been those who rose to power through merit or conspiricy
The history is full of back stabbing and double dealing

The pyramid of the back of the dollar is not about spiritual blindness lol
And the motto New order of the Ages is nothing to do with some plan certain elites may have to rule the world
As I have said that is the old world order

The Pyramid and eye was the seal of the Bavarian Illuminati
The only Illuminati that can be verified by fact
Many call themselves Illuminati many call others Illuminati

But there is only hard proof of one Illuminati being authentic
As I said that is the Bavarian Illuminati founded by Adam Weishaupt

The ethos attributed to the so called elites who wish to rule the world by tyranny
Goes against the philosphy of Adam Weishaupt

Symbols have been hi jacked through out history
The Swastica for example is an ancient symbol that the Nazis perverted so it is seen as something other by those who know no better

edit on 1-10-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:48 AM
a reply to: artistpoet

Peace and love ! Peace and love to you artistpoet ! Adam weishaupt was a front just like jacob frank for mayer amschel rothschild the babylonian talmudist pharisee which makes the unholy trinity of world domination of the few falsely controlling the many ! The CROWN temple of spiritual death for banking , the VATICAN for religion and the USINC. for millitary invasion not revolution ! Again , any spiritual being that seeks false power over others cannot be illuminated , only illusionated and become members of the illusionati ! The illusionati have perfected their criminallity with their system of hovno ! Adam weishaupt , jacob frank and mayer amschel rothschild were not illuminated hahaha.. , they were illusionated con artists ! Again the sun in the sky cannot illuminate you ! Astrology is not mystical and the babylonian talmud , the kabbalah and the tarot is the torah , not the old testament which guides the stupid to attempt dominate the material , physical realm , which is dead , a corpse , a corporation ! The spiritually blinded eye of the sun in the sky is a symbol of the sun in the sky ! Also the hexagram which means to curse is the seal of solomon or star of david el- ray = sun ray ! All of the theatre of absurdity for sun , moon and star worship ! The occult means secret or hidden as in secret societies , the ss ! I am a fully awakened soul and i am annointed by the holy ghost of love and truth , i see all except black holes , my eyes are fully wide open and no materialist can deceive my mind ! We are here to be our own masters not slaves ! Peace and love from the mysticalmetalhippie
edit on 1-10-2016 by mysticalmetalhippie because: I had to put a space between the words in and the

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:01 AM
a reply to: mysticalmetalhippie

Peace and Love to you also

Sometimes there are rare individuals who's take on Human Nature is like sunshine to a plant

I have heard all the arguement/points you made before
I have never found any evidence or proof they are true

Have you studied the writing and correspondance of Adam Weishaupt

It seems you have fallen pray to idle gossip and malicous rumour

You know there are good and honourable people in the world also
They have the power of words/ideas
The established and tyranical psychopaths hate such ones
And engage in in covert and sometimes terrible acts to undermine such ones

Before you judge another ... get to know them for yourself rather than what others say of them

We are all seeking to understand what ails the world
As such we must be honest with ourselves and see Human Nature at play in oursleves and others

Of course we would love to all point the finger at some scapegaot
But reality is far more complex than that

edit on 1-10-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:27 AM
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I tend to agree with you, but this issue isn't going away and I suspect that eventually, there will be some type official program kicked into place in the not too distant future. The biggest problem of course is that once a country goes down this road, the question becomes of when is enough, enough? And the answer in this case would be that there will never be "enough". As a result, the endless harping about racism and racial inequality and denial of equal justice and white privilege and institutionalized racism will never, ever end in the US.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:44 PM

I doubt reparations are going to happen. There is to much shared heritage.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 07:52 PM
Reparations should be paid for by The Confederacy in Confederate Bills.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:27 AM

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:28 AM
a reply to: Steak

Absolutely Correct.
Honest and Truthful
as well.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>