It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Nations Does Clinton No Favors Today

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

Yep.

It's the globalist redistribution agenda. Agenda 21/Agenda 2030. They have to find ways to lower the standards of living to something more in line with the majority of the rest of the world, and that is third world living, subsistence, where survival keeps you too busy to revolt against your elitist overlords and you are so ignorant that they really can justify feeling superior simply because they can be educated where most of the rest of us won't be.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Some sub group of a sub group of an UN affiliated group had a panel that suggested this. Not like it is the UN itself. Considering the US ignores the US over hundreds of things why would this be any different? Granted Trump would likely get confused and and think that the UN was the University of Nebraska and spend an hour bashing Nebraskans, then when somebody corrects him and asks if he owns Nebraska an apology, he would deny he ever said anything about Nebraska.

Considering that was a panel that met and not the UN itself I do not see what this would have to do with Clinton or Trump. This is like asking a President weigh in on a PTA meeting in Guam.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Why are we still a member of this thing?
Throw them out of that swanky New York building and turn it into subsidized housing.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad
I didn’t even think about the Catholic angle…do we get two checks?

a reply to: ketsuko
Oh he gets a check too! Native Americans were treated horribly, land stolen, and killed with diseases! Now, if you are a whitie then it might cancel out…not sure how they will work that one. (Figured I should say that is me in the avatar...no offense meant by whitie, just figured it fitted here)

It took three of us to point out how stupid this is! Everyone has been treated horribly at some point in time. And who is paying the Jews?!?!

edit on 9/27/2016 by Martin75 because: added words

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

The ugly cyst on the body of the Democrat party which contains the Clintons, the Obamas, the Reids, and the Pelosis is very United Nations friendly AS LONG AS the United Nations' position doesn't interfere with one of the cyst's major corporate overlords' plans. War, oil, big pharma, mega-agribusiness, currency manipulating global banks, and major global investment houses have lists of UN supported actions which the US (and the other nations on the UN Security Council by and large) won't permit. Where citizen rights, freedoms, and liberties are concerned, the cyst cares not and will always support the UN. It's why Obama pushed the small arms treaty, why we stupidly signed the Kyoto protocols, and why Barack Hussein Obama told the UN last week that the United States needed to fully subject themselves to UN authority and give up some of our sovereignty for the good of globalism.
usherald.com...

You're on the outside looking in... on the outside in a country that already gave up most of it's sovereignty to the UN. We stand to lose way more than I'm willing to surrender here. I refuse to sit idly by while the USA buckles to the UN and does stupid crap like banning handguns, streamlining the immigration process to facilitate politically motivated mass relocation of refugees, and turns to Ban Ki Moon before making any decision to ensure the whore of Babylon isn't unpleased.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Carlos Mencia, is that you?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Fine. Don't be makin stuff up and call it... whatever though.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Speculation... due to hate.

exactly right.
and yeah. i will not be paying reparations to anyone. not a penny.
whoever wants or expects money from me can kick rocks. not happening.

i had nothing to do with slavery just like black people today had nothing to do with being a slave.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: intrepid

Speculation... due to hate.

exactly right.
and yeah. i will not be paying reparations to anyone. not a penny.
whoever wants or expects money from me can kick rocks. not happening.

i had nothing to do with slavery just like black people today had nothing to do with being a slave.

That's my point. Nothing is going to come of this. It was just a lame attempt to put Hillary down. There are enough REAL reasons to do that. Don't need made up #.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: ketsuko
My family were Irish slaves (my cousin found this when tracing our history)...do I get money?

Woohoo!

Well it depends.

Are you black irish?

lol. They will want you to take a spectrometer test.

You know hillary would be for it, she and obama gave iran back some money the last 5 potus wouldn't.

Because it was theirs. lol! Smooth move exlax.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

And who is paying the Jews?!?!

Germany did.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Why are we still a member of this thing?
Throw them out of that swanky New York building and turn it into subsidized housing.

And start by giving them parking tickets.

Impound the limo's, boot them bad boys.

edit on 9 27 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Should the descendents of Africans who sold other africans to slave traders also make reperations

A..holes come in every colour

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408
Are you being facetious?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
Should the descendents of Africans who sold other africans to slave traders also make reperations

That's a good question.

What about the free blacks who owned slaves themselves in the US? Should their descendants have to pay along with anyone else who can be traced to owning slaves, even those who have both slave and slave owner blood?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

Don't forget the muslim slave traders.

They have tons of money and self guilt.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

You asked, I answered.

How in anyway could that be facetious?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408
My apologies....I had no idea that was done.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hell I guess they will be waiting a long time ... I applied to the Roman Empire for reperations for my Celtic brothers and sisters
They still haven't even answered my email

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Part of me would love to see former slave owners pay former slaves money.

I think it would be great to see both Barack and Michelle having to pay for the slaves that their family owned.

Kind of shows that it only takes a generation to change your "race"

Let's focus on appearance and not the content of the character

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join