It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human - Animal, EVP / Reverse Speach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I once found a website, I think I found it off the old Art Bell website.

Anyways, I read a site that was talking about how he (he as in, the owner of the site, not Art Bell) had taped him and his friends talking, having anormal coversation. But when the tape was played backwards, the subconsious thoughts were being shown.

(Just an example, but its close to what was shown) ...One man said "What time is it?" , but reversed it said something like "I'll stay for 1 more beer".

He also had recordings of his dog, not normal barks, but when his dog was excited or distraught. When the dog was excited, the bark played backwards said "HI", and another said his name, but i forget what it was.

Supposedly we all have 2 layers when we talk. The top layer would be what is actually said, but the EVP layer / reversed, was the sub conscious mind.

Has anyone else heard of this, or passed over that site? I cannot find it anywhere. It was pretty crazy and beleiveable. More beleiveable then ghost EVP's.

[Edit: Clarifying]

[edit on 22-1-2005 by _BLiND_]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I would think if this was true, WHY hasnt someone somewhere recorded this OTHER LEVELL of human conversation earlier?
Its a cool idea that what we truly mean is convayed no matter what comes out of our mouth......

If one were made aware of this, wouldnt people strive to be more direct I wonder?

Youd think that all places of buisiness would be recording in this manner as a way to keep an eye on the workers? Or that that the good old school military
types would think of VAST reasons to record people in this way?

We have been pretty advanced in RECORDING tech. for a while now....WOULDNT someone have run accross this before? Lots of people for a long time have been reporting and sharing EVP. Ive never heard backwords animal talk, or the true thought of humans played back to me.........

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I like this idea too it would really help modern politics and all the other bs we have to put up with.....we could just filter out all the rubbish.

But its obviously not going to be as simple as simply hearing the phrase backwards, nothing is ever that simple. you can get some funny coincidences though like the one u pointed out. Also im sure your familiar with the britney spears songs that have been played backwards- Oops i did it again played backwards sounds just like sleep with me im not too young. It sounded pretty fake when i listened to the rewind but i dont care enough to carry out my own investigation....let alone be caught dead buying a britney spears album.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
haha, Britney Spears...& I thought people only tried that with Ozzy Osbourne records.

top topics

join