If not, this is no wonder.
Because, if it isn´t muslim "IS" terrorism, it isn´t terrorism.
Two bomb attacks take place in Dresden, Germany
"Security has been stepped up in the German city of Dresden, following two bomb attacks on a mosque and a conference center Monday evening."
My first thought this morning was:
East Germany, for sure that it was Nazis. Who else, in eastern germany?
Then i had to learn, as a german, that there is again the german unity celebrations at Oct, 3rd.
Guess where this year?
Then i saw that this mosque was a DITIB mosque, a mosque funded by the turkish government/religious nuts.
Erdolf and the turkish government has not much friends atm.
So there are more possibilities than a nazi terror attack.
I am asking myself, who noticed this two bomb attacks around the world?
Ok, here in germany they report about it, but they don´t call it terrorism. "Our" interiour minister was asked if it isn´t the time now to call
this what it is, right extremism, rightwinger terrorism, nazi terrorism. Guess what he said:
"We can´t say what or who it was if we don´t know more about the incident."
Wow, if anything happens and this is not in east germany, not a mosque and a conference center(of a muslim conference right now) are the targets,
everything is linked to the "IS", to muslim extremism, terrorism. Without any evidence. Even if an attack is exposed as a rightwinger attack, like
the munich shooter. We know today that this boy had nazi motives for his attack.
But this attack still is sold as a muslim, an "IS" attack to the german people.
But if something like this happens in eastern germany, and a mosque and a conference center where is a muslim conference at this time, then they
can´t call two exploded bombs terrorism?
Maybe just because this couldn´t be linked to the so called "IS"? Because the place where it happens and the targets obvisiously show that it was
to 99,9% nazi terrorists, and not "IS" terrorists?
What the hell would be going on right now if this was branded as an "IS" attack???
There would be no reporting of the disgusting US elections around the clock anymore. There would be special broadcastings, uncountable "terror
experts" and "security experts" reporting how we have to live meanwhile in germany, comparable with Iraq, Syria or Afghanistan, and that we need
more surveillance and observation of all potential terrorists, the people in germany. "They" would use every second to fear the people via MSM.
But two exploded bombs in nazi...sorry... eastern germany, and everything is more important than those attacks.
No special broadcastings, nothing. Are bombs not that bad when they aren´t "muslim", "IS" bombs?
Now i read some news again, and i guess the chances for a nazi attack are the same like for a false flag attack, done by the "security"
Why a false flag again? Because this is ATS and it´s me...
No, let´s stay serious, let´s look at the times of the explosions. The explosions were reported to the police at 21.53 and 22.19 o clock. When there
are no people for praying in the mosque, when there is nobody in the conference center. At this time people chill at home or even sleep already.
So nobody got hurt. And to be honest, the destructive power of those bombs can´t have been high, watching at the pictures. As if someone didn´t want
to hurt somebody, just create a little show.
The police informed the public about the event 10, TEN hours later!
With the excuse:
"First we clarify the facts, with the demanded level of safety, then we release our new insights to the public."
They clarified nothing yet, they are still groping in the dark, as they tell us.
And there are pictures that prove that the police didn´t shut the crime scene off, for several hours.
The police president denied and said that he had been at the crime scene at one o clock in the night. But then he said:
"But if you think that the crime scene was changed later ,we have to examine that."
Now i read that, that after these two explosions, the "security" officials switched instantly to "mission mode". That means for example that
"stop and frisk" is allowed in several parts of Dresden now. Don´t forget, the celebrations are at the 3rd of Oct! But every citizen of Dresden can
be stopped and searched from today on, sure only for their own security...
At the day of the celebrations there are 2600 cops in use, a special command of the saxon police(the GeStaPo, i guess, it´s eastern germany.... xD)
and parts of the GSG9(anti terror unit). 1400 concrete blocks wil block the access road, to prevent a false flag... sorry... terror attack like that
in Nizza, with a truck. 3.8 kilometers of grids will be build, to gather the sheeps. Nah... only for their security... Not the peoples security, but
the security of the "VIP´s" like so called politicians and their lobbyists.
And i bet the "security" officials get even more competences and man- and surveillance power now, after those two bombs. Which are mentioned only
peripherally in the news. Because it obvisiously were not "IS" bombs.
The question now is, was it some dumb east german neo nazis, or was it someone else?
Someone who profits, for example, from a week full of "stop and frisk" live training?
And hell ,what would be going on now if this two bombings could have been linked to the "IS"...