It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MILO Live at University of Central Florida: "10 Things I Hate About Islam"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Every woman has the fundamental right to be believed. I think the point was/is that the media statistics are dubious, not that case by case college rapes are unworthy of discussion.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

The problem is that Islam is not just a religion. It is also a complete political ideolgy that is at odds with the constitution.

It is an ideology that if allowed to take root will destroy the constitutional rigjts and protections we hold dear.

Every country in the world where islam has achieved muhammed's intended plan for islam to take over completely are the worst oppressive anti-liberty hell-holes on earth.

edit on 27-9-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Rape, like all crimes is always a problem. But those claims are clearly ridiculous.

That rape rate is worse than when the Islamic State took over those Yazidi areas in Iraq.

I simply cannot believe that someone is more likely to be raped at an American college than they are in an active warzone where rape is used as a terror weapon.
edit on -050007pm9kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

At what point should 2 rapes be compared? This is why men shouldn't even speak about it. I mean, unless the Gay kid has been raped, he shouldn't have a say correct?

(Disclaimer; I'm not a serious person. That was a joke. I am LBGT, thank you for putting up with my terrible taste.)
edit on 27-9-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I think you would have absolutely loved Milo's FSU event, sucks that you couldn't get tickets.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I just got home and I am about to start watching it.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: TheBulk
You'll notice that Introvert and his ilk never take on Milo's arguments. There is a reason for that.

This is not the first Milo fanboy thread and many of his positions have been thoroughly covered.

His stance on college rape for example. He said that college rape is not an issue because it's not at the same level as some African areas.

As someone who has been taken advantage of, I agree with him. A great majority of these stories are from girls who go and get entirely too drunk at a party. I 100% agree with that right there makes her incapable of consenting. However, she could still say yes in an impaired state. So if the guy she is with is impaired as well, and can't tell that she is also very impaired?

By that logic, it means that you think a woman is more vulnerable than a man when alcohol is involved, which simply is not true.

Cases like those, where men are wrongfully accused because some drunk girl regrets the decisions she made while under the influence of alcohol take away from the seriousness of those who are raped out of force. And I have been in a lot of #ed up situations, so I actually can compare the differences.

The downside to my own argument is that it opens the door for men who are predatorily motivated to swoop in and use alcohol and "I thought she liked it" as an excuse. To be 100% honest, I would be terrified to sleep with women if I were a man simply because of these arguments right here.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

Sup bae, you missed the best part of the thread when all these tolerant liberals came out waving torches because of the gay man who stepped off the reservation.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Sup bae, you missed the best part of the thread when all these tolerant liberals came out waving torches because of the gay man who stepped off the reservation.

I tried to read through the comments but just got pissed off and stopped. It's amazing how mad people get about facts.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

It can be a pretty messed up situation. Hell I have regrets for things I've done while under the influence, but I'm not going to victimize myself because I know those situations were, in a large part, of my own making.

There are predators out there that try to dope up and take advantage of people, men and women, and those are the assholes that need to be put in jail... not the kids who get drunk and mess around with a cutey they met a party. It's a growing experience.

The problem, as Milo has said, is that progressive groups have stretched the bounds so far as to what is considered rape that even prolonged eye contact is considered sexual assault and can destroy a persons reputation. It's an injustice to lump these people in with real rape survivors.

edit on 27-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

It's ridiculous that this term needs to exist.

As an aside, one might also wonder if this is at play in so called “stare rape” where some women feel particularly troubled by the gaze of men. Could it be that these women are particularly self-conscious of their bodies, so much so that they feel that any unwanted gaze is a direct assault on them. Certainly, the results of this study seem to support that level of deduction, but more research is necessary.

Body Language

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Seriously, by this logic I'm being raped right now by your avatar. Although it might be considered consensual... just promise you'll be gentle.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Well I am drinking. (Shocker)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Oh god, I've been sipping Smirnoff Lime since about 7 oclock... definitely not in a position to give my consent!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

The other day I watched that talk at FSU from start to finish and I loved it! I missed him all over Florida this week I am ashamed.

But I'm going to try to catch him in Ft. Lauderdale when he comes back later this year.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Just noticed this thread got moved. No worries, just glad it didn't get removed like some of the previous ones.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I wanted to see him at Michigan State in December, only a few hours from where I'm at right now. But general public tickets are already sold out.

edit on 27-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I WISH he would come speak at MIZZOU, a school he has spoken out about over their Ludacris BLM craziness. It's close to me and I would go in a heartbeat.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Aw that sucks, we should set up an ATS party at one of Milo's events and invite Introvert and Swills to come. It would be hilarious, I'm sure a new meme would be born!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I love all of it! I could think of a few more people on here I would like to invite just so they could protest and I could giggle at them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join