It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MILO Live at University of Central Florida: "10 Things I Hate About Islam"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Chopper

You do not support the Constitution. You liberals want to banned guns and leave law abiding citizens helpless.

I'm not a liberal and I am a gun owner.

How embarrassing for you.

They us PC to cut down free speech.

You can say anything you want. That is protected.

But free speech allows me to call you an idiot for saying something ignorant or stupid. Is that PC?

I am an Constitutional conservative. You either support all the Constitutional or nothing.

Then why do so many "constitutional conservatives" actively wish to deny people their rights granted by the "constitutional"?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk
They don't watch the live feed that the topic is? It's rather funny. Deflection gym.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Milo:

With other gays... If only I could have sex with them without having to talk to them. A lot of gays are just dumb.

I'm a gay man and I concur. Am I a homophobe? How ironic this touches on the question I was going to ask him, had I attended.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Some of us can't watch videos and therefore don't know what his arguments are.
Care to list some of them?
Paraphrasing will do.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
You'll notice that Introvert and his ilk never take on Milo's arguments. There is a reason for that.

This is not the first Milo fanboy thread and many of his positions have been thoroughly covered.

His stance on college rape for example. He said that college rape is not an issue because it's not at the same level as some African areas.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I like how things like the Taliban wearing turbans to obviously false flag Islam slowly gets forgotten over time.

They literally are playing right into your racism, by dressing as their enemies.

As for acceptance of Gays, that would be a World Changing event, for unlike any culture that eventually has come to find its place, the Gay community has been Hated as long as it's Existed. Well, maybe except for California. That's the gayest place in the Universe.

If you put aside Religion, the acts are still taboo, and those perspectives are hard to change. It's not just Religion in the way of homosexuality, it's society. Religion is just a coat hanger for most of these people to avoid just straight out admitting they're discriminatory. One by one though Institutions will move out of the way, because the 'feeling' of the argument is true. The hesitance to just accept them as equals to this point continues to just leverage another issue for Politicians to have more material, and divide people even more with the issue. This same tactic is probably employed by every politician in every country in the world.

It doesn't really get easier than free speaking points. I'm sure the last thing the Redneck expected when voting against Gays, is that it would remain an issue for the rest-of-all-time. That's literally how they get ANYTHING liberal legalized- They drone ads to Republicans until they're SICK of it, not changed their minds.
edit on 27-9-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

The Regressive Left (not necessarily Introvert, he/she (sorry, don't know which one is correct) doesn't seem to fall into such a category) Generally has no arguments, that is why they resort to childish the name calling. Their insults have become meaningless.

Of course not to say that the right isn't guilty of it to, but it seems far louder from the regressive crowd.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

It's takes a lot of courage to say the right wing aren't predjuice against the LGBT community. You spread lies upon lies, just like Milo and Trump. Pepe is proud!

What has Milo ever done for the LGBT community here in America? All I see is a clown looking for attention and he found it with conservatives, namely the alt right. So far, his only accomplishments are being a tech editor on a right wing outlet (is he even a tech guy cuz I've never heard him talk about the iPhone 7 at all), The_Donald Mod, and deplorable Twitter troll.

I get that many Trump supporters are indeed internet trolls too, hence The_Donald.
edit on 27-9-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Milo - The right to freedom of expression is upheld by the right to bear arms. If the Pulse nightclub had as many designated shooters as it did designated drivers, 49 people may not have died that night.

That's Milo's response regarding the Constitution. He isn't talking about withholding anyone's rights and freedoms like some people are attempting to label him, he is talking about the exact opposite.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Milo:

Hillary Clinton isn't cool enough to pull off Patrick Bateman

I love you Milo.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Milo is a free speech activist who criticizes a political and social system plagued with political correctness, language policing and censorship.

If you are trying to figure out why he has become such a populist symbol, look in the mirror.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

The scene:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

I know that book and that movie by heart.

Picture of me with my Halloween costume last year:

edit on 9/27/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: TheBulk
You'll notice that Introvert and his ilk never take on Milo's arguments. There is a reason for that.

This is not the first Milo fanboy thread and many of his positions have been thoroughly covered.

His stance on college rape for example. He said that college rape is not an issue because it's not at the same level as some African areas.

That's a nice spin, but again you should probably fact check that before claiming it as a fact.

Milo criticized the absurdity of college rape statistics promoted by the liberal media, that 1 in 5 women are being raped on college campuses... which rival statistics from the Congo where rape is a weapon of war.

Do you honestly think it's more dangerous for women to be on college campuses in the US than in a war-torn African nation? It's utterly ridiculous and you know it.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think if I heard correctly somebody just asked him at the end about his charity scandal. I think he said two things:

1. It was right for (whomever UK publication) to point out that he had missed a deadline to file the proper paperwork.

2. That he will be awarding more than the original $100k to various scholarships, onstage at one of his upcoming college talks.

Somebody correct me if I heard that wrong.

Such a #ing con artist, right?

edit on 9/27/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I believe they claim it is now 1 in 4. Rofl.

Rape rate worse than territory controlled by the Islamic State.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: introvert

It's odd to see the same conservatives who don't at all do anything for the rights of American gay people

You're wrong. We conservatives don't defend and support the ideologues who execute gays simply because their twisted belief structure dictates anyone who doesn't follow their edicts must die. Disagreement with a lifestyle isn't even on the same planet as what these poor folks are dealing with in Muslim countries, so forgive them for not appreciating the left defending the people from those same countries and constantly shielding any criticism of their belief structure which has bred violence and real hatred against homosexuals.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I have the book, but have not read it. Great film and great pics and costume

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

The Regressive Left (not necessarily Introvert, he/she (sorry, don't know which one is correct) doesn't seem to fall into such a category) Generally has no arguments, that is why they resort to childish the name calling. Their insults have become meaningless.

Of course not to say that the right isn't guilty of it to, but it seems far louder from the regressive crowd.

Unlike the Right, because of this the Left is able to critic itself. "Regressive Right" doesn't even make sense, as it's almost intuitively a default that most Republicans are probably ALREADY "Regressive".

Republicans lynch their own when they have separate ideas, as if they were no different from the other party. Few examples of Progressive Republicans do much. I think Lincoln Freed the slaves, I don't know many others.

The only reason the Regressive Left is heard is because everyone is a special snow flake and needs to be listened too. Conflicting ideology stuff would always be high on the charts especially if its mainstream, because it would be a different snowflake than normal snowflakes. Basically, hold one one second:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Milo criticized the absurdity of college rape statistics promoted by the liberal media, that 1 in 5 women are being raped on college campuses... which rival statistics from the Congo where rape is a weapon of war.

Do you honestly think it's more dangerous for women to be on college campuses in the US than in a war-torn African nation? It's utterly ridiculous and you know it.

At what point should rape, no mater where it happens, become worthy of discussion?

What level much be reached in order to consider it a problem?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join