It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream: Delivery services bring suicide pills to your door.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I had a premonition (again) that delivery services were used to deliver (suicide) pills to your front door/mailbox that contain toxins for an instant kill.

Thanks to the latest census they have a general knowledge of how many occupants in the home, ages etc.

The alternate to taking the instant 'relief' (televised on emergency channels) is when the '(garbage??' trucks come around that you will be dragged out and shredded alive OR you do the deed and place all (dead family members) in bags yourself and leave a tip ($5 bucks/per member seems to be the magic number) for a more humane destruction later on. This will done by prisoners until they crack. There are always more and more.The money/tips they earn can be used towards food and other rewards.

News would come to you that the neighborhood next to you is under siege and coming soon. Media is controlled in so that other countries that have already been taken over would seem like business as usual.

Don't forget, 5 bucks is the key.

Can you imagine them coming to your street and having to make a big decision last minute? This would be the easiest end to the elitist's problem. US. Those that did not go the the suggested common citizen gathering areas in which soldiers had to go door to door to remind.

edit on 27-9-2016 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
No, not in our lifetimes.

That woul be "one step beyond".

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Except maybe in the Philippines, with their current President. But it would likely be a service limited to only being offered to the drug addicts

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I had a similar vivid dream last month, set in the future.

Criminals were ether given the choice to end themselves by some pill that only took less than 5 minutes to take effect, once dead, ether given to their families or put in a big/massive machine that cut them to pieces then fed to animals or land fill.

Woke up afterwards and not had that dream again but was like i was watching it happen next to me. strange but possible one day on a NWO type deal.
edit on 27-9-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

thank you for replies, but I notice in all fast food commercials for'5ive bucks' they all come in a box. Other references in movies show 5 bucks as an important.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dianashay

Will they be the Blue or the Red lollies ?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

I guess you'd know when you get your shipment.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Except maybe in the Philippines, with their current President. But it would likely be a service limited to only being offered to the drug addicts

I really hope it never comes to that.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

drug addicts (unless their own) mean as more/less than the average citizen to longterm elitists.
methinks.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
So why don't they deliver birth control to one's door, instead, and eradicate the problem before it arises?

But an easier way to bow out isn't so bad... as long as it ain't mandatory... though bowing out of life IS mandatory, eventually... atm anyway.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Because when it comes it will come hard. Sterilization (as they have done in mass to the Native Americans and the genetically disabled) has been done and ceased thanks to the good-hearted.

In the end the good will be in a dire straits along with the downtrodden (unless chosen).

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I had a premonition (again) that delivery services were used to deliver (suicide) pills to your front door/mailbox that contain toxins for an instant kill.

Never gonna happen...

You see... for assisted suicide one must have a doctor present....

Just in case you take too much or screw up the procedure and end up killing yourself...

Er... wait

edit on 27-9-2016 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

no need for a doctor, you simply call the 800 number for assistance, the only number that will work.

and of course you'd kill yourself, why would you want to go screamin' and kickin' to a woodchipper?

I forgot to mention that for every body count above and beyond gains yourself and your family extra points
(decent burial) or another longevity reward.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
So why don't they deliver birth control to one's door, instead, and eradicate the problem before it arises?

But an easier way to bow out isn't so bad... as long as it ain't mandatory... though bowing out of life IS mandatory, eventually... atm anyway.

I wouldn't mind free shipments of birth control to show up at my door. Save trips to the dr or pharmacy. Reduce my carbon footprint.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Ok, that is creepy.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
I wouldn't mind free shipments of birth control to show up at my door.

I could bring them for you.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
pharmacies deliver, well most of them, no?

top topics

join