It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to do when a person stinks?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

all one can do for stress and need of accupresser is recomend a spa day as i do to my dear friend, a Vet...over and over and yet he continues to work in construction lifting heavy things without allowing any assistance!...folks need to accept help wwhen it is offered sometimes and share the work like the good seven dwarve smaking work a happy times...its like that ole tale of the servants not letting the prince do a damn thing in the kitchen...hogging all the fun!not cool!

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Like a guy from Oklahoma said once"if you use deodarant,you have to use it all the time" lmao he had the oddasity to make fun of others,he was in shock when we made fun of him

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
I think he/she said they smoke.
I smoke and it's not helping, I swear I have hyper sensitive sense of smell. Always been this way as a child, I could tell who was visiting .

You may have a hyper sensitive sense of smell but most of us become "nose blind" to our own odour, and as smokers we can be safely assured that to non-smokers we reek disgusting. I tend not to throw stones, if people are happy in their own odour bubble who am I to judge? The homeless people I know all have rich and distinct odours, and it is something that they use, consciously or otherwise, to control their interactions with "normal" people. Lots of people find BO very offensive and will respond with fear, which is useful if you live on the streets.

The trick is to use lavender. Quick sniff of lavender oil and the sense of smell is dampened, takes the more unpleasant high end smells out of the equation, and we can all live and let live.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

realistically we only need to shower about once a week. Maybe as little as once a month. IT'S OKAY TO STINK!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bigpatato

i went an entire summer with no showers! just washed up in a kitchen sink...as i live in a dry climate currently....!
now i am done being the one not showering...once a week is what school agrees with here..until rainy season!
i am used to being a stinky human...i agree its okay...thanks for your approval of stinking...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join