It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Had A Secret Wireless Ear Bud feeding her information 2016 DEBATE

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I come from a family of Badger Baiters, my entire family are Master Baiters.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

You hush, it's just a wrinkle in her jacket

That lump under her jacket is the bodypack for her lapel microphone. Trump had one too.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Of course it is, but hey you farmed those stars with your bs picture!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
She was wearing a lapel mic, battery pack. Not as convenient as it is for men.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Dude! I and a few billion other people have/use sound amplifiers from the drugstore, bluetooth telephone pieces, stereo-single mono earbuds, hearing aids...

Rock stars have them on stage as well...they are call MONITORS. Helps them hear clearly...in other words...so they dont miss anything...or to stay on pitch.

Someone "feeding" her anything...is the LAST thing to assume...ya gotta check off the 1st 6 I listed above before you go right for the "someone's feeding her info" suggestion...
edit on 27-9-2016 by mysterioustranger because: ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? really!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
Trump must have had one up each nostril as well

Yeah but they didn't fit well. They kept slipping and he had to keep snooking em up. I guess we're lucky he didn't use his finger to push them back in.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hi everyone...
edit on 9272016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
aaaaaaaaaaand the modern voter doesnt recognize a lapel mic, that is CLEARLY being worn by them both, just like every other debate for the last 20 yrs or more....

I just......I cant even..all hope is lost

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The worst part is how many stars that picture on the first page got on this website.
I don't mind that people don't like Clinton, I don't blame them but when you are just blindly believing tripe like this that is a different story.

Oh and nice to see ya around.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I would vote for her earrings being hearing devices with a well hidden inductive loop tube threading into her ear.

But it does not matter much if she can come out with a sheaf of prepared notes and no one bats an eye.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Look at Hillary's eyes in that photo. She is looking at information that is appearing in her cerebral cortex.. This isn't that far fetched for someone who, for 30 years, has been involved with spies, crooks, billionaires, global power brokers, etc..

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti
But it does not matter much if she can come out with a sheaf of prepared notes and no one bats an eye.

RIGHT.. I'd almost forgotten about that. Hillary awkwardly brought up that sexism (Miss Piggy) subject at the end of the debate, even though it wasn't on the schedule, BECAUSE SHE LOOKED DOWN AND SAW THAT REMINDER TO DO SO IN HER NOTES.

Donald Trump should do the same thing on October 9th. This will prevent him from getting sidetracked and derailed by Hillary's and the Moderator's attacks.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ghostrager

Look at Hillary's eyes in that photo. She is looking at information that is appearing in her cerebral cortex.. This isn't that far fetched for someone who, for 30 years, has been involved with spies, crooks, billionaires, global power brokers, etc..

????????????????????????
Worlds fail me. Seriously?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join