It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Post-Debate Poll: Who Are You More Likely To Vote For Now? “NEITHER”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
"CNN polled likely voters who tuned in to watch the first Presidential debate and asked them which candidate they were more likely to vote for after the debate. Clinton registered 34%, Trump got 18%, and Neither came in at 47%. CNN might have misspelled Gary Johnson, but this is great news for his candidacy going forward. People are still looking for that alternative."

alibertarianfuture.com...

We can do better than this. One candidate is suspected of political corruption and pay to play and one candidate that won't drop a silly grudge with Rosie O'Donald.

Let's go Gary and Bill!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
When you cast your vote, you are saying I pick you to act on my behalf....you give up your sovereignty metaphysically. Do you think thats a good idea? Please think about it for a moment. PEACE.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
CNN might have misspelled Gary Johnson, but this is great news for his candidacy going forward. People are still looking for that alternative."

Ahahahaha.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The public doesn't like Trump or Clinton, but they're sure as hell not looking for Mr Can't-Reach-Double-Figures.

Poor old Libertarians, still crying in the sandbox because nobody will play with them.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

Dude it's a political election not a football game.

Relax.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
What is "Aleppo" ?

-Gary Johnson

He is real visionary...go to :30 seconds

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
"CNN polled likely voters who tuned in to watch the first Presidential debate and asked them which candidate they were more likely to vote for after the debate. Clinton registered 34%, Trump got 18%, and Neither came in at 47%. CNN might have misspelled Gary Johnson, but this is great news for his candidacy going forward. People are still looking for that alternative."

alibertarianfuture.com...

We can do better than this. One candidate is suspected of political corruption and pay to play and one candidate that won't drop a silly grudge with Rosie O'Donald.

Let's go Gary and Bill!

I'm liberal. But I can't stand Clinton, knowing about her cozy relationship with the oligarchy/elite, and her neo-con foreign policy (Libya, Syria, Honduras).

Just logging into my Facebook is enough to make me want to puke, as 90% of my liberal friends are feverishly applauding her during and after the debate.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

No, that is not what the poll said.

Here is the question and answers directly from the CNN poll

CNN POLL

111. Overall, did tonight’s debate make you more likely to vote for Hillary Clinton or more likely to vote for Donald Trump, or did tonight’s debate not affect how you are likely to vote?

More likely to vote for Clinton 34%
More likely to vote for Trump 18%
No effect on vote 47%
No opinion 1%

The 47% category isn't saying they aren't voting for Clinton or Trump...just that the debate didn't have an effect on who they were already planning on voting for.

Your article is false, plain and simple. There was no "NEITHER" option. Just an option that the debate didn't sway them to support Trump or Clinton if they were previously not supporting them.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Im sorry, but Gary Johnson is a weak candidate. I wish the Libertarians had picked a better candidate

top topics

join