It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Did Keith Lamont Scott Get His Gun?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You also hear the multiple officers on the scene yelling for him to drop the gun.

What gun?

Since you were there, you tell us.

In the videos hee didn't appear to be brandishing a firearm.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Shamrock6

I like your "if I didn't see it then it didn't happen" method of investigation.

Thank you, considering all we have to go on are the videos that appear to show he has no gun, there is no evidence. Added to the other recent cases like San Diego, (he had a vaping pen), and in Florida, where the guy was shot lying down with his hands in the air?

I'd say right now you guys are batting o for 3. Not good for the civil servant corp. credibility department, is it.

Except there is evidence, you just don't have access to it. So we're back to your "if I didn't see it, it can't be true" as a basis for your argument.

Yea, the Florida shoot is bogus (ooo, there goes your whole I always support the LEO argument, eh?). The San Diego one is a great illustration of how looking and acting like you've got a gun and are going to use it imminently typically doesn't work out so well. But then I'm sure if he DID have a gun and the officers DID hesitate and the incident was reversed, you'd be the first one to post about how stupid they were for hesitating right? Or something that somehow managed to still blame law enforcement for it.

I'd say your math is off, chief.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join