It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sam Allardyce just became England's most successful manager

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Yep, it’s official. He won every single game during his career as England manager. Even if it was just one game.

Today he has left the job...

www.bbc.co.uk...

The Football Association has confirmed Sam Allardyce has left his position as England manager by mutual consent.

In a statement, the FA said: "Allardyce's conduct, as reported today, was inappropriate of the England manager.

"He accepts he made a significant error of judgement and has apologised. However, due to the serious nature of his actions, The FA and Allardyce have mutually agreed to terminate his contract with immediate effect."

More on this story... www.bbc.co.uk...

All I can say is... what a tit.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IllegalName

How disappointing.
Silly Sam.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

So, 67 days ago he took the job .......... was "will I be caught out" on his mind? I have a cushy job at Sunderland but am being offered the England job, his dream job. Considering what has gone on at FIFA over the last couple of years did he not think before applying?

Good for the FA for showing FIFA and UEFA how things should be done. Sam, I thought you had more intelligence or did the Makems give you a lobotomy when you took that job!

OK, next manager Steve Bruce LOLOLOLOLOLOL, it can't get worse

Just thought, Rooney is out of favour at ManU ......... THINGS JUST GOT WORSE

edit on 2016-09-27T14:28:59-05:002016Tue, 27 Sep 2016 14:28:59 -0500bTuesday2809America/Chicago162 by corblimeyguvnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

As football(real football, what Americans call soccer) manager I've never lost a game. Not that I was ever manager.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Good stats ....... 0 defeats as 0 days as manager, better than the majority, hold onto those stats, you may get the job

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Another old school manager like venables and redknapp.. As dodgy as they come..
I say give hoddle the job.. We actually have nothing to lose at thus point...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
What an idiot 3 million quid a year and he blew it acting the big I am.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

It's not the first time he's been named in some shady dealings so not at all surprised.

To quote some random person on twitter

Those Chilean miners were trapped underground for two days longer than Allardyce was England manager.

The England team goes from bad to worse, I think we'll all have to accept that they've been cursed ever since 66

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

It's not the first time he's been named in some shady dealings so not at all surprised.

To quote some random person on twitter

Those Chilean miners were trapped underground for two days longer than Allardyce was England manager.

The England team goes from bad to worse, I think we'll all have to accept that they've been cursed ever since 66
100% record!!

Its not the team or the players (much) but the old f'ing ueless clicky farts at the FA. They couldn't select the correct floor button in a f'ing elevator even if there was only one! Clean out the FA and start again the only hope!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

I say give hoddle the job

Eek!

I say dig Alex Ferguson out of retirement.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Misterlondon

I say give hoddle the job

Eek!

I say dig Alex Ferguson out of retirement.
2nd that!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Fergie would never manage England, I think he even said so some years ago. Too Scottish.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Another old school manager like venables and redknapp.. As dodgy as they come..
I say give hoddle the job.. We actually have nothing to lose at thus point...

If Hoddle's current coaching skills are as God awful as his so called commentary skills I think that would be taking us to a whole new lower level - I'm sure we can find one if we dig deep enough.

new topics

top topics

join