It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

the true result of the first debate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Hillary supporters wanted to see trump fly off the handle and make an ass of himself. He didnt.

Really? I think he kind of did.

He interrupted Hillary 51 times. Most of those times were one word interruptions of "wrong", "no", "lie"...and the infamous "NOT".

He bragged about:
1. Cheering for the housing collapse
2. How much money he made last year
3. All the properties he owns
4. Not paying federal taxes
5. Taking advantage of laws to screw over contractors that did work for him
6. Not paying contractors if he "wasn't satisfied" with their work
7. Being best friends with Sean Hannity (Would someone please call Hannity already????)
8. Insulting women when they "deserve it".

And that is just a list off the top of my head from last night

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

I liked it when he bragged about his one place he owns which has equality throughout.
Did anyone catch when he said he made 650 million a few times then added in that he didn't make that much?.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

No he didn't.
There was no gotcha moment.
There was not one clip in the whole debate being shown 24/7.

Twas pretty vanilla

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

debate number two will be much much better for Trump. Count on it.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

He bragged about:
1. Cheering for the housing collapse

That's not what I recall. What I recall seeing is Trump acknowledging that he used the housing crisis as a business opportunity. You or I might think that's immoral. I think it's probably closer to 'amoral'. I mean, it's not like he caused the housing crisis, is it? On the other hand, the reason that moral businesspeople are so rare is because they soon discover that they will fail if they don't swallow their principles some of the time. Taking advantage of a negative situation if you can is a sound business principle. You know the line about God giving you lemons, I'm sure.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

The 3rd debate is the most important, what ammo will she have on him by that point that she didn't already use last night?

it appears trumps entire campaign, and idiot support, hinge on an email conspiracy already proven to be nothing.
what other ammo does trump have?

What ammo will he have against her? Everything.

yeah, tonnes of ammo.
his conspiracy theory fan club, might believe clinton has a clone, but trump will look like a bigger buffoon using it.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I like the boxer allusion but I think you're a little bit off. This circus looks more like it's scripted by Trump's good friend Vince McMahon. Hillary squeaked out a win but it was a bit of a dirty finish. Depending on who you ask. That means next Trump will get a decisive victory. After that it's a toss up but I give the rubber match to Hillary.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We will see.
I think it's going to be tough going the whole way. The cards seem to be stacked against him.
Then again, thats how it felt in the primaries, so..

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Hopefully. In my opinion, he really left a lot on the table.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Actually, whatever the outcome of the election, as Hazardous pointed out ... this performance (and that is EXACTLY what it was from beginning to end) convinced me that the fix is in.

Those two were improvising off an agreed-upon "script."

I'm over it.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

If the fix is really in, should anyone be surprised? It's a well known fact that Trump has been friends with the Clintons for decades. He was a registered Democrat from 2001 to 2009, defended Bill against the impeachment while attacking Dubya for lying to get us into Iraq (note: it's in the first clip I'm linking), was virtually endorsed by Jesse Jackson (HERE), and was praising Biden & gushing over Hillary in 2012 (12:50 mark in the 2nd clip).

There were even threads here last year before the primaries saying that Trump was basically a Hillary shill and a Trojan horse (like THIS and THIS). And he's the first major party nominee I've seen be openly loathed and opposed by his own party before an election has even taken place. I could see if the Repub leadership hated him because he abandoned their plans after getting elected. But many of them are openly opposing him before a single vote has been cast, which is both sad and hilarious.

I'm convinced that even though he has other motives, he's also doing a lot of this as a favor to get his bestest buddy into the White House. According to most of the polling during the Democratic primaries, Hillary was tied or losing to both Rubio and Cruz. And who knows if she could've even beaten Jeb. But Trump is the one Republican that Hillary can beat. And every time it looks like he's closing the gap, he "coincidentally" does or says something else outrageous to take the heat off of her. If the fix is in, it's been in this entire time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join