It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rigged: CNN Poll Claiming Hillary Won the Debate

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
so polls showing Hil won: Rigged . polls showing Trump won: accurate.

what a bubble we live in, each step forward takes us back to the start.

marionettes.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

How is that different than what I said?
All these website polls are biased.
Drudge polled it's readers and they said trump won..
Go figure.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: introvert

Agreed. Clinton used up all her ammunition. Go Trump!

Erm, say what again?????

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Wow! Nice find

Why? Proof that there are so many delusional people in America?

Said the Canadian.

Next time I'm in a Trudeau thread, call me out on running my mouth

Oh I don't have to wait for that.
Now, when our politics affects your country feel free. If your Prez farts in the wrong direction it can tank our economy.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Sorry about your Canada, I forget you guys are up there most of the time.

Basically Americans without the queen's claim, so feel free to comment after all.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Isn't it interesting how the same handy-dandy graphic shows up in each of these multiple threads on the same topic?

Almost like there's a database or website or something that provides them.

Anyone who watched the debate knows that Donald Trump demonstrated the depths of his buffoonery.

Anyone who watched it noticed Clinton did not have to answer any hard questions. She was also looking down at notes meaning she knew what would be asked. Trump didn't have any notes. Next debate notes should not be allowed. No questions about NAFTA, lying under oath, foundation, and how her ISIS plan failed. Syria is now setback 100 years. Whole country is destroyed. Then there are over 20 FOIA lawsuits still on the table. The FOIA is for ALL Americans. She violated that to the extreme.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Lol she was useless, and belligerent. I am not a partisan hack, but Hillary was a robot, cold smug an unfeeling, the same kind of leader she is.. she isnt gifted, nor motivated by her people.

I don't know much about Trump, but you can feel his love of country. Im not trying to troll...Hillary is the last person Id follow into battle or to build a project. I have been in the army as well as executive positions for 20 years, i would call her a subpar manager and an awful leader.

I will say Trump, for all his perceived faults, has the ability to command, and for that...he won hands down.
edit on 27-9-2016 by BlueJacket because: Edit

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
She did a better job of 'acting' reasonable. She was able to smile her way through . Obviously better trained at acting like politician. He looked nervous and missed some opportunities to attack back on some things. I don't think he lost his base of followers. Nor she , but she might have won over the undecideds.

Might not have been a good idea on his part to admit he's a tax dodger, admit he stiffed workers and not denying he once didn't like blacks renting from him. Also saying he's proud and he did a service getting Obama to produce his birth certificate was dumb. Yet I don't care he said that stuff, I'm not American, not voting, others don't seem to care either but the point of this debate was to make people like him and not to alienate certain people.

He will do better on the next debate, after his acting classes

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
He should have talked about the maternity leave plan his daughter Ivanka spoke so well about. Hillary adressed it with only a mention, there was his chance to make his plan sound really good and he blew it
edit on 27-9-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I don't know much about Trump, but you can feel his love of country.

I will say Trump, for all his perceived faults, has the ability to command, and for that...he won hands down.

maybe you can feel his love of country but i can not.
he could show some love for maybe preparing for the debate. he could show some love for getting behind a policy and sticking with it. he can show some love for not disrespecting like everyone.
just a couple things off the top of my head.

i guess i just 'feel' different things than others.

what i 'felt' was his love for himself.
he made sure to remind us that he is not real into paying taxes.
reminded us that he has properties in charlotte.
reminded us that he has properties in chicago.

he loves himself and little else. probably likes his expat wife to a point. maybe a touch more than he liked his second wife which was probably a touch more than the first.
he is a dick of the highest order

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
Trump didn't have any notes.

Sure about that?

Just have a look at the picture here, no need to watch the video.... notes!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

those look like some notes right thuuuur

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: LifeMode
Trump didn't have any notes.

Sure about that?

Just have a look at the picture here, no need to watch the video.... notes!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yep, Trump was scripted to the hilt. Still didn't help him.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Just going to put it out there, those polls were raided by 4chan and reddit - it was an op to hit all the open polls to skew the results, its a troll folks. This itself should probably be its own topic.

www.dailydot.com...
boards.4chan.org...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump lost, get over it.

He is still on the defensive today...he will be until the next debate.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
America lost the debate. That's all I have to say on the issue.

Polls notwithstanding.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Speedtek
Just going to put it out there, those polls were raided by 4chan and reddit - it was an op to hit all the open polls to skew the results, its a troll folks. This itself should probably be its own topic.

www.dailydot.com...
boards.4chan.org...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH - WOOOOOOW.

What a joke - I thought I had no life but good God, do these people literally do nothing but sit around and manipulate poll data to skew it to Trump's favor?

I'm far, FAR too busy to even think of # like this... what in the actual Hell.

After perusing that 4chan thread I have officially lost all respect for Trump supporters.

What a bunch of hipocritical babies. They whine and complain about "polls being rigged," so then they, too, go and rig polls? Yet the precedent of logic of that action not being okay is no longer applicable?

These idiots wouldn't last a day in the real world. That's not how anything works lol.

EDIT: I would seriously consider making a thread on what you presented, that's some pretty damning evidence of some down-right pathetic actions of desperate people. I may but I really don't have the time.
edit on 28-9-2016 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That CNN-ORKA poll wasn't "rigged". It just wasn't balanced. It's like that Twitter poll that WikiLeaks conducted after the debate last night. Of course, 79% of WikiLeak followers said that Trump beat Hillary.

The problem with CNN is that the network operates like the scummy car-dealers, with TV commercials that have 1,000 word disclaimers crammed at the bottom of the screen, during the last 3 seconds of the commercial.

I was watching CNN last night when they suddenly filled the screen with banners and announced that their Yugely important CNN-OKRA poll had just been completed. This sweaty-looking chubby guy briefly mumbled how most of the respondents were Democrats. He then gave the Major Earth-Shaking news that Hillary WON the debate, with a 72% share. CNN proceeded to discuss how Trump was DOOMED, for the rest of that evening..until 2:00am CDT in fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join