It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rigged: CNN Poll Claiming Hillary Won the Debate

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
News flash.

She did win.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Thank you for your thoughts.

Yes a typical Presidential debate is not a debate by any objective standards. It was a show, and you seem quite dazzled by it. It's still snake-oil.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

What debate did you watch?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So let's do a little mathemagicks here.

Let's assume that the poll was completely "balanced". Since there are 3 political sides in this debate, Republican, Democrat, and Independent, you would need to sample 33% of each group to get an accurate result.

In the poll, however, Democrats were over sampled by 8% and republicans under sampled by 7%. If we assume that 50% of independents are going either direction and that Democrats and Republicans are "party loyalists" that means we need to adjust the polls by 15% points.

The results of this adjustment gives 47% of the debate respondents for Hillary and 42% for Trump. Still showing a Hillary win, albeit much tighter.
edit on 27-9-2016 by kamebard because: Maths r hard

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
CNN misrepresenting the truth in favor of Hillary?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Ah, the Trump way. Gets crushed. People post whiny memes. Got it.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

'Rigged' polls! Hilarious! There's no limit to the Trump supporters' ability to see conspiracy. Anyone who watched the debate knows she won. Anyone who doesn'y get their news only from FOX'NEWS' knows she won. If Trump's only plan is whine and cry about how he got treated unfairly, (and a faulty microphone - geez...), he's going to lose the next debate too. He might want to try prepping, even a little bit next time, so he doesn't come off like the unprepared, complete phony the majority of the country already knows he is. Nobody is treating Trump unfairly, except his advisers, which i suspect can only be found in Trump's gold-framed full body mirror. Loser. Sad. Blow Hard. Wind Bag. Pathetic. Joke.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Soooo... With this thread are you saying that Trump really won the debate?

LOL

Where the Hell did I say THAT !!!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I guess if"winning" means looking and acting like a condecending evil marionette, with absolutely zero charisma, warmth, or any actual platform...then by all means she "won."

Trump did a great job getting his feet wet, fielding the loaded basket of balls thrown by the moderator and pegging Hillary on why she keeps running out the same talking points for 30 years to no effect, except backsliding.

You didn't actually watch more than the first ten minutes of the debate, did you? It was brutal. She weaponised his own words against him.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Yes a typical Presidential debate is not a debate by any objective standards. It was a show, and you seem quite dazzled by it. It's still snake-oil.

Yet, you feel the need to comment on it repeatedly as if it does have meaning; another self-contradicting quandary for you.

Don't worry, LM, it's all just words, and words have no power to affect anything.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Wow! Nice find

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Soooo... With this thread are you saying that Trump really won the debate?

LOL

Where the Hell did I say THAT !!!

You didn't. That's why I asked a question. So you can clarify your position. Or did you forget how questions worked?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Wow! Nice find

Why? Proof that there are so many delusional people in America?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yet, you feel the need to comment on it repeatedly as if it does have meaning; another self-contradicting quandary for you.

Don't worry, LM, it's all just words, and words have no power to affect anything.

Yet you feel the need to reply. If you cannot understand it I don't mind trying to articulate it for you better, but I think it is quite meaningful, maybe even too meaningful for you.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Wow! Nice find

Why? Proof that there are so many delusional people in America?

Said the Canadian.

Next time I'm in a Trudeau thread, call me out on running my mouth

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Yeah..."41% identified as Democrats, while just 26% identified as Republicans."---THAT'S 'rigged'...hard to argue otherwise.

....but...."THIS...IS CNN"!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The whole point is CNN asked mearly twice as many pizza haters than pizza lovers if they love pizza.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: introvert

Agreed. Clinton used up all her ammunition. Go Trump!

Clinton didn't even have to pull out the "big guns". Trump beat himself last night. All Clinton had to do was let him speak.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Doesn't matter.

If the numbers were opposite and read the same result you'd all say it's CNN and rigged.
If the numbers were equal and the result the sam you'd all say it's CNN and rigged.

There isn't a single way this wasn't rigged to you disjointed and unhinged bunch of reprobates, unless Trump won in a landslide.

You're a confirmation bias needing echo chamber.
And ATS is worse off for it.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Donald J. Trump is a part of this show, and snake-oil salesman (imo).

This entire thing is a sham.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join