It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Rigged: CNN Poll Claiming Hillary Won the Debate

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Looks like that CNN poll from the Hillary/Trump (Sept 26th) debate was all rigged !!!

The poll was about who "won" the debate.

CNN seems to have asked too many Democrats to even get a "level" result.

Not surprised.

But does CNN actually think people are this dumb ?

Rigged: CNN Poll Claiming Hillary Won the Debate Sampled 41% Democrats Compared to 26% Republicans

A CNN/ORC poll released shortly after last night’s debate found that Hillary Clinton scored a clear victory over her rival Donald Trump. One problem – the survey sample included 41% Democrats compared to just 26% Republicans.

Asked, “Who do you think did the best job in the debate – Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?”, 62% of respondents said Hillary while 27% said Trump.

This immediately gave the impression that Hillary trounced Trump in the debate, and set the standard for the media narrative that it was a bad night for the Republican candidate.

However, 33% of the people surveyed in the poll identified as Independents, 41% identified as Democrats, while just 26% identified as Republicans.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Gee a rigged poll for a rigged election, go figure!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Clinton News Network. Wouldn't expect anything less.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I don't know what you're talking about

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Soooo... With this thread are you saying that Trump really won the debate?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Isn't it interesting how the same handy-dandy graphic shows up in each of these multiple threads on the same topic?

Almost like there's a database or website or something that provides them.

Anyone who watched the debate knows that Donald Trump demonstrated the depths of his buffoonery.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Oh good god!

When you go into pizza Hut and ask people if they like pizza you can pretty much guarantee the result of the poll.

These website polls are useless!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Yes, how dare CNN not use a poll that can be easily manipulated by clickbots and which isn't representative of the electorate!

Oh, wait a sec...

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I guess if"winning" means looking and acting like a condecending evil marionette, with absolutely zero charisma, warmth, or any actual platform...then by all means she "won."

Trump did a great job getting his feet wet, fielding the loaded basket of balls thrown by the moderator and pegging Hillary on why she keeps running out the same talking points for 30 years to no effect, except backsliding.

link   
Don't need a poll to see who lost that debate. All you had to do is watch it.

Quite embarrassing for Trump and his cult.

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Anyone who watched the debate knows that Donald Trump demonstrated the depths of his buffoonery.

The problem with this debate was that it wasn't a debate, just a piece of political theatre. Trump demonstrated that he cannot hang with the better actors in this play, indeed, but I am not convinced that that is a bad thing. Hilary was the better actor; Trump was the better human being.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Maybe they are dealing in reality. Trump was TROUNCED last night. ANYONE that had the volume up can confirm that.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
(Trump losing or having his literal butt handed to him in the polls...)

"LOOK, POLLS ARE MEANINGLESS MSM CRAP!"

(Trump gaining or doing okay in the poll....)

"LOOK, THIS PROVES AMERICA LOVES TRUMP!!!"

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

How did they rig the poll again? This is the problem with first order thinking. If they wanted to rig the poll, all they had to do was report erroneous numbers.

Seriously. It's just THAT easy.

Instead, when they released the poll numbers live on the air, they explained straight off that the poll was skewed by having a higher than reasonable percentage of Democratic voters. Then they released the SAME information with the poll online.

That's called full disclosure. Nobody admits to rigging something as they're rigging it, that completely undermines the rigging.

EDIT:

Boy, that is some professional rigging.
edit on 2016-9-27 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Soooo... With this thread are you saying that Trump really won the debate?

I dare say most people think Hillary did a better job at the debate. But the key questions may be something else: When asked "Which candidate cares more about people like me?", more people said Trump did, and likewise a majority of respondents think Trump is more honest than Hillary.

And really... would you vote for a liar who doesn't care about you just because she's a better debater?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Mmm mmmm mmm, salty tears on Tuesday are my favorite.

I see the same people crying on other threads that are in favor of Donald.

The fear is real.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

LesMis, thank you for your thoughts.

As usual, your only response is to desperately attempt to reframe the discussion in your own terms, using vague meaningless phrases that have no basis in reality. I know this tickles your arrogant bone ... but it's meaningless.

This was typical for a Presidential debate, no matter how many times you chant about sophistry and fallacy (and yet, provide no examples of your claim.)

Trump was a "better human being"??? He appeared to be either drugged or ill (or both) he blathered in circles like an incompetent boob, he lied blatantly and repeatedly ... if that's what you think comprises a "better human being" then your judgement is as weak as it seems.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Man, that's a far cry from, "Yes he's rough but just wait for the debates." Well here we are and he has proven again he isn't qualified to deal in anything that requires any sort of diplomacy. Hell, he has a control issue.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Mmm mmmm mmm, salty tears on Tuesday are my favorite.

I see the same people crying on other threads that are in favor of Donald.

The fear is real.

Yeah, it is. So sad ... so obvious.

Trump was going to own Clinton ... instead, he looked like a raving nutjob going all "Marco Bot" and repeating the same crap over and over and over ....

But that's the moderator's fault. Or the MSM. Or Clinton. OR .... anyone but Donald J. Trump.

Gotta love the faithfulness of the TJWs!

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Agreed. Clinton used up all her ammunition. Go Trump!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join